[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Hello @Igor Eisberg ,
Did you already found the issue with the Redmi Note 8 Ginkgo's proximity sensor? It happens when we're on phone call the screen automatically turn off and we can't turn it on, even if we away from the face.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solstic
What does "can't" mean exactly?
@Igor Eisberg
Adding any phone number to the blacklist by any method does not work. There are always 0 records in the blacklist. Accordingly, Antispam does not work.

Recorded a demo video (remove *.pdf extension).

I cleared the Security application data, but it did not help.

Attachments

• Screenrecorder-2021-09-19-16-34.mp4.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 166
@Igor Eisberg
Adding any phone number to the blacklist by any method does not work. There are always 0 records in the blacklist. Accordingly, Antispam does not work.

Recorded a demo video (remove *.pdf extension).

I cleared the Security application data, but it did not help.
Not sure what to tell you, I just tried it on umi and it works fine, even used the same number you tried to enter.

Reactions: nik.shersh
K20 pro @ mi9t pro..clock will get delayed 2 minutes after 1 or 2 days using without rebooting phone
Can't see how I can help you with that, especially if it takes 1-2 days to reproduce. Try asking for help on the official Mi Community forums...

Reactions: ejatamer
Not sure what to tell you, I just tried it on umi and it works fine, even used the same number you tried to enter.
Thanks for the answer.
As a result, I had to perform a factory reset in order for Antispam to work.
Presumably, this issue started on weekly ROM 21.9.8 after clearing the data of the Security app so that the Performance Mode option appeared.

On POCO F3 since 21.9.28, I have several Bluetooth problems, but I'm not sure it comes from this ROM version:
- My phone cannot work anymore as a key for my Tesla Model 3. It cannot detect the car anymore.
- The French application "Tous Anticovid" doesn't work anymore : when I try to activate the Bluetooth scan, it says "Failed to start GAAT [null]". Is it an Android error message?
- The "BOSE Connect" application doesn't detect my brand new QC 35 II headphone using Bluetooth.

It makes a lot of Bluetooth problems (but playing music with Bluetooth on terminals works fine).

I am thinking of trying to revert to the previous version of the ROM.

On POCO F3 since 21.9.28, I have several Bluetooth problems, but I'm not sure it comes from this ROM version:
- My phone cannot work anymore as a key for my Tesla Model 3. It cannot detect the car anymore.
- The French application "Tous Anticovid" doesn't work anymore : when I try to activate the Bluetooth scan, it says "Failed to start GAAT [null]". Is it an Android error message?
- The "BOSE Connect" application doesn't detect my brand new QC 35 II headphone using Bluetooth.

It makes a lot of Bluetooth problems (but playing music with Bluetooth on terminals works fine).

I am thinking of trying to revert to the previous version of the ROM.
Tesla app update 4.1.1-667 solved the remote key problem :)
Tous Anticovid update 3.7.7 solved the Bluetooth problem :)
Bose Connect update 17.0 solved the Bluetooth problem :)

Actually xiaomi.eu ROM was fine!

Reactions: Poney70 and JiaiJ
MIUI no longer forces the dark theme on third-party apps, I have a poco F2 pro with xiaomi.eu weekly.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

On Mix 4 (21.9.22) the "Boost Mode" menu option is missing and also the wireless charging displays "50w Max". On the CN version the Boost is under the battery menu and also on an 80w wireless charger it does actually charge at 80w (0-100 in 27 mins) even though it is advertised at 50w. Hopefully the stable version will have these features.

There is a bug with eurom (12.5.1&weekly 21.9.28) on redmi 9t that causes strange animations when opening apps from system launcher.
The bug did not occur when I changed to nova launcher or other custom rom.

There is a bug with eurom (12.5.1&weekly 21.9.28) on redmi 9t that causes strange animations when opening apps from system launcher.
The bug did not occur when I changed to nova launcher or other custom rom.
Stay with EU launcher.
And make use of the search box to understand WHY.

On Mix 4 (21.9.22) the "Boost Mode" menu option is missing and also the wireless charging displays "50w Max". On the CN version the Boost is under the battery menu and also on an 80w wireless charger it does actually charge at 80w (0-100 in 27 mins) even though it is advertised at 50w. Hopefully the stable version will have these features.
I noticed this, with boost mode i could charge in 17 mins, its about 22 now, i heard it was removed for some reason?

I think this may be a problem with the original rom, but on the mix 4 if you lock a recent tab, it can still be swiped away and closed?

I noticed this, with boost mode i could charge in 17 mins, its about 22 now, i heard it was removed for some reason?
Might be bad for battery I suppose but I miss the 80 wireless which was great! Still overall it's a great rom and looking forward to stable.