[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

My foreground apps keep closing seconds after opening them. Even File Manager.
Mi note 10, 20.12.5

Any fix plz?

I can't paste anything in system apps, like calender or browser!
e8d1c0717fcb06476741a114e8bef5cb.jpg

Superwitschi Designs
i have the same problem in Mi10 umi

20.12.10, Mi 10, swipe up from the bottom of the screen gesture to start google assistant doesn't actually work. I see the animation for opening assistant, but the assistant doesn't start.
Ok google works fine though.
Can anybody else confirm?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kephasa
20.12.10, Mi 10, swipe up from the bottom of the screen gesture to start google assistant doesn't actually work. I see the animation for opening assistant, but the assistant doesn't start.
Ok google works fine though.
Can anybody else confirm?

It works, it just a bit slow and fiddly, disable assistant and enable it again and it will start working again more reliably. Also if you uninstall the updates of the Google app you will see it works much more quickly so I think the latest version might have some issues with this weekly.

Well, no, it doesn't work for me. I can see the animation on the bottom of my screen, but assistant doesn't start.
Yet again, ok google works fine.

Well, no, it doesn't work for me. I can see the animation on the bottom of my screen, but assistant doesn't start.
Yet again, ok google works fine.

Is a hit and miss for me as well sometimes it works sometimes it's just an animation.

Hi,
Mi 10T Pro is affected by 2 bugs that affect multiple users:

MI10TPro 5G - V12.0.7.0 global asks to update to V12.0.6.0 china rom and lags

And

No deepsleep 20.12.9 k30s ultra rom

Inviato dal mio Mi 10T Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

My DND (Do Not Disturb) / Silent mode is not working with the latest release 20.12.9/10
I have no silent mode, i have no way to turn any notifications off.

Reactions: carR9
20.12.9/10 on mi 10 ultra (cas)

Issues:
1. Power off/reboot interface reverted to previous.
2. No volte
3. Can't paste on browser and dialer.
4. Fingerprint speed seems slower/less responsive compare to 1 version before.
5. On email apps, once click and hold on email, no action button. Just blank.

Reactions: Mi Mix
Hello. There is no way to downloading Mars or Earth Superwallpapers, I'm on Mi 9 lastest weekly release (20.12.9). Only Saturn Superwallpaper is working :( the other don't download when I press

Latest Beta Xiaomi Mi 9SE

In Email, when you mark E-Mails to delete more at once, the Options on bottom not appear anymore. So you have to Open Every Email and delete them manually

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Latest Beta Xiaomi Mi 9SE

In Email, when you mark E-Mails to delete more at once, the Options on bottom not appear anymore. So you have to Open Every Email and delete them manually

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk
You are replying to a post that you haven't read? It's mentioned under the Known Official Issues. It's a new MIUI framework issue, Xiaomi messed up, I'll leave the fixing to them.

20.12.9/10 on mi 9 (Cepheus)

after swiping status bar, the blur effect on desktop little bit freezing, but when swiping the notification bar it's okay..((