[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Hello,
I hope I'm posting this in the right thread :). Whenever I try to install an app using APKPure or Uptodown app store, I always get this message (see screenshot) and the app can't be installed. Is there any solution to this ? I am using a Mi 10 pro with MIUI 14.0.3.0 Stable. Thank you.
Kind regards
Thanks for the report. Apparently, Xiaomi has completely removed support for external installation sessions (like used by SAI, APKPure, etc.) since Package installer version 5.1.3.0-20230504. This is not fixable. We'll have to revert to version 5.1.2.2-20230504 permanently. This will be done for all future releases.

Thanks for the report. Apparently, Xiaomi has completely removed support for external installation sessions (like used by SAI, APKPure, etc.) since Package installer version 5.1.3.0-20230504. This is not fixable. We'll have to revert to version 5.1.2.2-20230504 permanently. This will be done for all future releases.
That's bad and good news !!!
Thanks devs !!!

OK, it was still working a week ago, but then an update for the Packager Installer came in the Xiaomi Getapps Store, which I shouldn't have installed. Thanks for your work

Igor Eisberg according to preliminary data, the "Update" application causes wakelocks, this requires verification and additional confirmation, but still freezing it has a positive effect on the battery

POCO F3 14.0.7.0

Hello, recently I got my Xiaomi 13 Lite. The notifications animation (Pulse, rhythm, this starlight effect) is not working at all. Is there any possibility to make it work?

12X: For 2 or 3 updates I´ve had the same issue: in settings, lockscreen, sleep: timeout resets by itself automatically to 10 minutes after some time (maybe once per day, not connected to a restart). Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

for a couple of weekly releases, when I activate the hotspot, if I open the camera it closes the hotspot... Xiaomi 12s ultra

for a couple of weekly releases, when I activate the hotspot, if I open the camera it closes the hotspot... Xiaomi 12s ultra
To me it sounds like intended behavior. Both features are major power consumers, in order to prolong the time you can use the camera and prevent it from overheating, the system could stop or freeze other power-hungry functions.

To me it sounds like intended behavior. Both features are major power consumers, in order to prolong the time you can use the camera and prevent it from overheating, the system could stop or freeze other power-hungry functions.
but until a few weeks ago it didn't take off. only when the phone was too hot and then it turns off the hotspot...because I use the hotspot for the car and I have a job where I often use the camera in the car and it's boring to wake up and reconnect every time

but until a few weeks ago it didn't take off. only when the phone was too hot and then it turns off the hotspot...because I use the hotspot for the car and I have a job where I often use the camera in the car and it's boring to wake up and reconnect every time
What was in the past is not an indication of what would change in the future...

Xiaomi Model 13 "Fuxi".

Good evening, I wanted to point out a small lapse in the translation of the rom to Spanish, wheno popup window comes out below 20% battery to enable or disable battery saving, In the rom EU version Spanish / English version comes out the English expression "Got it", the exact word in Spanish would be "Entendido". I attach two screenshots made each in the EU and Global. I hope it will help you to correct the next versions Thank you very much in advance for all the work of so many years.

Attachments

• 36c13f73-c544-4466-bc77-4cebbe096f3f.jpg
    36c13f73-c544-4466-bc77-4cebbe096f3f.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_2023-08-03-19-52-46-363_com.wallapop.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-03-19-52-46-363_com.wallapop.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
Xiaomi Model 13 "Fuxi".

Good evening, I wanted to point out a small lapse in the translation of the rom to Spanish, wheno popup window comes out below 20% battery to enable or disable battery saving, In the rom EU version Spanish / English version comes out the English expression "Got it", the exact word in Spanish would be "Entendido". I attach two screenshots made each in the EU and Global. I hope it will help you to correct the next versions Thank you very much in advance for all the work of so many years.
We don't deal with translations here. Report to the relevant translation repository.

hello I apologize if I still write in the wrong place but I didn't understand where to report the bugs of the weekly versions and I don't want to be banned. I try and eventually delete and tell me where.

Fuxi mi 13 12 GB bug on last release

BUG
1-at home I get ftth internet but I surf slow. Only by eliminating the network and re-activating it by re-entering the password do I surf at normal speed.

2- Furthermore, compared to the previous release, I have excessive battery consumption.

3- Emal app displays some symbols in Chinese and emails do not occupy everything the screen.

Hello @Igor Eisberg, some time ago I reported that the package installer wasn't working for external installations anymore on Mi 10 pro. You mentioned that you would be downgrading the package installer on all ROMs for all feature releases. Unfortunately, the Mi 10 Pro has recently been added to Xiaomi's EOS list and won't receive updates anymore. Would it be possible for you to perform the downgrade at some point, even though there won't be any more updates? That would be very kind of you.

Last edited:
I'm definitely sorry for my insistence. I would just like to now if it's possible for you to do that. This is a quite bothering "issue" for me. I completely understand if you say that this ROM is outdated and you won't be dealing with it anymore, I just would like to have clarity. Thanks you for your time and effort.

I'm definitely sorry for my insistence. I would just like to now if it's possible for you to do that. This is a quite bothering "issue" for me. I completely understand if you say that this ROM is outdated and you won't be dealing with it anymore, I just would like to have clarity. Thanks you for your time and effort.
Not up to me, I don't decide which ROMs are eligible for a rebuild.

Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM