[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

On Xiaomi 14 bubbles shows a blank screen for me. There's a fix suggested that works on the chinese/global rom by installing a different version of Xiaomi Home Launcher but in Xiaomi EU that is not possible, the installation is blocked which I understand is expected, just mentioning a possible fix.

Attachments

• 1000009672.jpg
    1000009672.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
Xiaomi 13 fuxi, hyper os weekly.
Since updating to hyperos I'm hearing distorted sound during a call conference using the mi dialer.
When I am the one who merges the contact to a conference call I automatically hear a robotic sound when the others speak while they can hear me perfectly. When I'm being added to a call, its fine, only happens when I make the merge
Hey, does this problem still exist?

I think it is already clear from the logic of the matter that it is a function, not a bug.
But it's true that other super wallpapers work, interesting.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's really a bug or if it's an incompatibility problem between roms. I find it impossible to connect my Xiaomi 13 pro with the EU ROM with my global version tablets, my pad 5 or my pad 6 s pro 12.4. Both with my account and connected via bluetooth. And there is no way to connect it. Let's see if someone can help me out and clarify this problem.

I don't know if it's really a bug or if it's an incompatibility problem between roms. I find it impossible to connect my Xiaomi 13 pro with the EU ROM with my global version tablets, my pad 5 or my pad 6 s pro 12.4. Both with my account and connected via bluetooth. And there is no way to connect it. Let's see if someone can help me out and clarify this problem.
It's not a bug. If you want to use interconnectivity, you'll have to flash China ROM on the tablet. It is not possible to connect a CN or EU ROM phone with a global ROM Tablet.