[Liquid Mt]MIUIv4android project

damn subscription always changing to off :[

gb based releases are not updating by xiaomi anymore, so it will be definitely ics.

btw, new release will be soon ;]
Thanks mate, your work is always amazing, hope someone can help you with those damned data and camera, this rom rocks and it's a big pity that can't be ultimate

I saw xiaomi released 2.6.16..
Sorry, there will be no release from me since change is not so matter:
[Contacts]
Importing contacts to local storage, fix 2.6.15 ROM version, using local account storage to store contacts then rebooting will cause previously imported contacts to be removed.
if miuiandroid provide me a patch, I will rework it(if needed) and provide to you.

There will be no release this week. Miui seemed too unstable..
what's more I couldn't get masstorage to work on it.

After weeks of absense I'm here again to introduce new miui.
it contains:
-newest cm fixes like usb mass storage[debugging sign also is there], all tethers(usb/bt/wifi), traffic monitor(which seems incomplete on miui), wifi v8[should work better]
-LED settings(they haven't disappeared, just nexus S don't have them :p)
-MI-button(use useless before camera button to produce actions like opening app, switch wifi/bt/gps, or some common actions like search/call/return to home/lock screen and[attention!] wake it back)
-multi-touch points (don't know what's it but we also know - miui couldn't make something useless :D)

After weeks of absense I'm here again to introduce new miui.
it contains:
-newest cm fixes like usb mass storage[debugging sign also is there], all tethers(usb/bt/wifi), traffic monitor(which seems incomplete on miui), wifi v8[should work better]
-LED settings(they haven't disappeared, just nexus S don't have them :p)
-MI-button(use useless before camera button to produce actions like opening app, switch wifi/bt/gps, or some common actions like search/call/return to home/lock screen and[attention!] wake it back)
-multi-touch points (don't know what's it but we also know - miui couldn't make something useless :D)
Really nice!

A few changes to have a fully working MIUI Rom!

[BUG] The first install, the "Vibrate on touch" is work, but when I reboot, the "Vibrate on touch" is not working (the option is ON, on the sound settings).

MIUI or ROM bug?

The first install, the "Vibrate on touch" is work, but when I reboot, the "Vibrate on touch" is not working (the option is ON, on the sound settings).
don't actually know, our vibrate michanics are burried somewhere in kernel and have full aosp-compatibility, so I doubt it might be miui issue.

Ah ok, mobile data issue now seem depends on my skill l of framework modfication, I have many things to try.
And I haven't heared about camera for about a month, I hope work is started in background.

New release is out. Now you don't need to reboot your phone to make GSM work(but still no data) as I hacked framework to block deadly request.

Added multilang. Now Porject could be closed.
Sorry if this version won't boot, make a log, I will see what can I do.