MadaraUchiha

Members
Nov 4, 2021
Is it worth buying the Mi 11 ultra Chinese version to install xiaomi.eu ROM to use in the UK as I've seen some sites selling it for decent prices and below the £1k mark. Or get the 12s ultra if it's below the £1k mark as I don't want to spend that much on a phone.

However I'd want banking, Netflix, Amazon prime and Google pay to work. Question is will the xiaomi.eu ROM be supported for another 3 years at least and will banking, widevine and Google pay stay supported on xeu ros?

Xiaomi.eu usually match Xiaomi support, and Xiaomi only guarantee 2 years after release (for example Mi10 support just dropped for the beta ROM).

Banking and so on works most of the time, but it depends on third parties not breaking the workarounds added by Xiaomi.eu

Also keep in mind support for 12s is expected, but not 100% guaranteed

Xiaomi.eu usually match Xiaomi support, and Xiaomi only guarantee 2 years after release (for example Mi10 support just dropped for the beta ROM).

Banking and so on works most of the time, but it depends on third parties not breaking the workarounds added by Xiaomi.eu

Also keep in mind support for 12s is expected, but not 100% guaranteed
Thanks for the reply. So when 3rd parties break the workaround added by xeu does it usually get patched again quickly like within a week as I don't want to lose access to banking apps.

I hope the 12s ultra has a global release