Yes, fine.
But this OP had fastboot access but no way to flash fastboot rom.
What's your opinion about?
Bootloader was probably re locked. That is the only reason one can't flash a rom in fastboot. They then needed to rerun the MiUlock tool and re-unlock bootloader and the use the MiFlash tool or install TWRP and flash Xiaomi.eu rom. The other things to try if your phone is stuck in fastboot and non responsive are:
  1. Press and hold the power key for at least 12 seconds
    When the device gets stuck on the fastboot screen, the first reaction will be to power it down, so you press the power key for a few seconds but it won’t respond. The thing is you need to press and hold the power key for at least 12 seconds.

As you can see, it takes about 12 seconds before the screen turns off, and around 14 seconds before the Redmi text shows. That's a sign that the phone will now boot up normally.

Most of the similar cases I’ve encountered have been fixed by this very simple procedure. So if you experience a similar issue, hold the power key long enough to trigger the phone to reboot.

However, if your device is still not responding after holding the power key for 12 seconds or more, then you should try the next solution.
  2. Force start your device: If for some reason your phone is still stuck on the fastboot screen even after doing the first solution, then it’s time you do the forced restart, or the simulated battery removal.

1. Press the volume up, volume down and power keys at the same time, and hold them together for 12 seconds. This will trigger the phone to power down and turn back up.
    2. When the Mi text shows, release the keys and wait for your phone to finish the reboot.

• Love
Reactions: Mezomix
Bootloader was probably re locked. That is the only reason one can't flash a rom in fastboot. They then needed to rerun the MiUlock tool and re-unlock bootloader and the use the MiFlash tool or install TWRP and flash Xiaomi.eu rom. The other things to try if your phone is stuck in fastboot and non responsive are:
    When the device gets stuck on the fastboot screen, the first reaction will be to power it down, so you press the power key for a few seconds but it won’t respond. The thing is you need to press and hold the power key for at least 12 seconds.

As you can see, it takes about 12 seconds before the screen turns off, and around 14 seconds before the Redmi text shows. That's a sign that the phone will now boot up normally.

Most of the similar cases I’ve encountered have been fixed by this very simple procedure. So if you experience a similar issue, hold the power key long enough to trigger the phone to reboot.

However, if your device is still not responding after holding the power key for 12 seconds or more, then you should try the next solution.
  2. Force start your device: If for some reason your phone is still stuck on the fastboot screen even after doing the first solution, then it’s time you do the forced restart, or the simulated battery removal.

1. Press the volume up, volume down and power keys at the same time, and hold them together for 12 seconds. This will trigger the phone to power down and turn back up.
    2. When the Mi text shows, release the keys and wait for your phone to finish the reboot.
Thanks a lot for your expertise:
Question stay raised about bootloader state?
following this conversation:
May be the OP still on line in order to make this point cleared. @Mezomix
have a good night there!

Your device is not bricked if it can access FASTBOOT, You merely need to format your internal storage, reboot, and flash the rom again. If you contacted "https://t.me/*spam*paid*service*, they took you. These guys float around these sites offering their services to anyone having a difficult time because they may not understand what certain things mean. They then charge you for something that could be easily remedied for free.
Dear, you have right, some people take the easy road and contact these guys without doing the effort, but I took my time and tried every possible available solution, even read a whole forum teaching fastboot commands, but with no success, I have tried the formating, rebooting and flashing all different available rooms, with no success, I have tried to flash the room through the EDL mode but it requested Xiaomi authorization, so my last resort was these gays, he simply flashed EEA rom to my phone in EDL mode and it worked immediately.
the conclusion, I paid 28€ for it, which I could not do it for free.

Reactions: Sceptictank

but thanks a lot for your advice, I hope it will benefit someone in the future whenever she/he falls into the same situation

Reactions: Jimnasium
but thanks a lot for your advice, I hope it will benefit someone in the future whenever she/he falls into the same situation
Hi
You didn't clearly answered the point about your bootloader lock state.
What prove it was NOT relocked? Did you check that (fastboot devices or unlock tool).
Because you would had saved 28 Euros ONLY in case it was relocked......
Do you get this point?

Dear, you have right, some people take the easy road and contact these guys without doing the effort, but I took my time and tried every possible available solution, even read a whole forum teaching fastboot commands, but with no success, I have tried the formating, rebooting and flashing all different available rooms, with no success, I have tried to flash the room through the EDL mode but it requested Xiaomi authorization, so my last resort was these gays, he simply flashed EEA rom to my phone in EDL mode and it worked immediately.
the conclusion, I paid 28€ for it, which I could not do it for free.
Apparently tou didn't search too hard because I found thos answers in seconds to Xiaomi devices being un responsive in fastboot mode and if you use what it says about flashing on the Xiaomi website, you would know that nothing can be flashed with a locked bootloader. So the fact that someone could successfully flash through fastboot, tells me their were other options available to you. What did he even do? You are probably unaware of what he did. Remember, just because you didn't know, doesn't mean he didn't swindle you. If you take your car for repairs, it behooves you to understand a little about cars or the mechanic can tell you anything.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Apparently, you didn't search too hard because I found the answers in seconds to Xiaomi devices being unresponsive in fastboot mode and if you use what it says about flashing on the Xiaomi website, you would know that nothing can be flashed with a locked bootloader. So the fact that someone could successfully flash through fastboot, tells me their were other options available to you. What did he even do? You are probably unaware of what he did. Remember, just because you didn't know, doesn't mean he didn't swindle you. If you take your car for repairs, it behooves you to understand a little about cars or the mechanic can tell you anything.
dear, all the time my bootloader was unlocked, and the fact that the Russian guy did flash my phone through the EDL mode, not the fastboot mode, which as I explained tried to do but it asked for an authorized Xiaomi account, which can flash the device in EDL mode.
so that was my only resort in the end because as I have shown by screenshots, I tried every available solution on the internet and tried my own as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot (84).png
    Screenshot (84).png
    144.1 KB · Views: 243
Hi
What prove it was NOT relocked? Did you check that (fastboot devices or unlock tool).
Do you get this point?
it was unlocked all the time, and I was checking it all the time by using the miflash_unlock.
and if you saw my screenshots, I have successfully flashed the CN Rom by using MiFlash, but the phone remained in the fastboot mode

Attachments

• Screenshot (84).png
    Screenshot (84).png
    144.1 KB · Views: 183
I am saying, it is not clear what causes the problem, but in my case, all these solutions did not work, I saw many youtube videos and read many forms where this solution worked, and that made me frustrated, I checked all possible factors, used 2 different laptops, six different high-quality cables USB 3 and USB C, before every attempt I checked the bootloader and the device connection, and the MD5.
So as I said, I appreciate you all and your help and all your suggestions, and I hope this thread will benefit someone in the Future.

Hi
Do you get this point?
dear, all the time my bootloader was unlocked, and the fact that the Russian guy did flash my phone through the EDL mode, not the fastboot mode, which as I explained tried to do but it asked for an authorized Xiaomi account, which can flash the device in EDL mode.
so that was my only resort in the end because as I have shown by screenshots, I tried every available solution on the internet and tried my own as well.
But you said your phone was stuck in fastboot, If you can access fastboot, there is no need for EDL. if your phone was unlocked, as you say it was, you could have used the documented process to reboot your phone and then reflashed a rom. Next time you can send me the money instead. :)

Last edited:
But you said your phone was stuck in fastboot, If you can access fastboot, there is no need for EDL. if your phone was unlocked, as you say it was, you could have used the documented process to reboot your phone and then reflashed a rom. Next time you can send me the money instead. :)
I used EDL because I did exactly what you have described and my phone remained in the Fastboot mode, but my phone now is working normally, so there is no way to prove anything else, I am just reporting what happened and how I solved it, and appreciating all the help I got from this nice Forum :D

Reactions: Sceptictank
I used EDL because I did exactly what you have described and my phone remained in the Fastboot mode, but my phone now is working normally, so there is no way to prove anything else, I am just reporting what happened and how I solved it, and appreciating all the help I got from this nice Forum :D
Congratulations
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha

This is a rip off as you can still flash in fastboot if your bootloader is unlocked! All you have to do is run the Miunlock tool again, ree-unlock the bootloader if accidentally locked and flash the rom, making sure not to relock the bootloader while flashing!

When you come across such a problem, we'll talk)) Firstly, it is not always possible to unlock the bootloader if you have fastboot access ... Secondly, even if the bootloader is unlocked, you cannot solve the problems. Phone flashes successfully
but the problem is not resolved. To solve the problem, you need to make the firmware via EDL. And for this you need a service account ... So before writing your fountains, make sure that you have enough knowledge. And if you need help click here
There's a reason it isn't possible to to EDL a Xiaomi device. This is two fold, one it slows down mass purchases of Chinese phones at a lower price, then undercut the sales of the global variant and two, it prevents phones that were illegally obatained, i.e. stolen from being utilized. If you purchased and registered the phone legally, there will be documentation on file in your Mi account along with the IEMI number of the device associated with that device. If you are above board you should be able to contact Xiaomi to get help. I believe the warranty is still under warranty. :) This is the Mi warranty page.
English:

Last edited: