Mi10Pro bricked by itself - bootloader locked

haxigi

Members
Mar 16, 2020
Hello.
After few hours from receiving package with Mi10Pro i have installed OTA update. Then the phone just freezed itself. Screen got black and that's all. Mi10 got bricked. I can not turn it on. I have charged it for 5 hours. When i press power button it vibrate twice. When i press power + vol up again vibrate twice but nothing is happening.
When i try to enter fastboot mode the screen is also black byt PC is recognizing it as Android Bootloader Interface.

Should I reflash it? Can i do it with locked bootloader?

Any other way to fix it? When i try to reflash it it shows: Erase is not allowed in Lock State

Maybe can i flash it with EDL method? But how to open back? Warm it up then pry it?

You can try recovery, hold the volume up and power button at the same time. When you get a vibration, release the power button but keep holding the volume up until you see the recovery menu. Choose reboot.
Only other choice is to take it to a xiaomi service centre or send it back to the seller.

if you sure you haven't done anything to phone and it's warranty condition, just take it to the store you bought! Opening the phone and using EDL is the last way!