[MI2/MI2S][KERNEL] MiCore 010 for MIUI | Linaro | UV | OC

Does anybody already have changed the CPU settings with TricksterMOD? I Have flashed 009OC so maybe I want to give it a try

For me battery in the last 009m is much better than stock, and improved from 008m... is faster too.. 2 days easly here, with atleast 5h screen on time.. I think for users with bad battery life, is a problem of apps wakelock..sorry for my bad english

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: dextructor
Well i didn't to expect this after one night of doing nothing beside my bed. Kernel 009OC.
Screenshot_2014-02-02-07-38-10_zpse0q2x48s.png.html

Screenshot_2014-02-02-07-38-10_zpse0q2x48s.png

Screenshot_2014-02-02-07-36-58_zpsntykkbsw.png

Hmm I don't know what is wrong with mine. I'm using Vodafone in Holland, maybe that's the problem because it's about the mobile signal?

@DeepSpace Please post some more info when you claim 'great results', rom? battery? and a picture of screen on time. If I only have one hour of screen on time I can get the same results with stock kernel.... If you have 10 hours screen on time it would be a great result :p

Reactions: lekzzz
@DeepSpace Please post some more info when you claim 'great results', rom? battery? and a picture of screen on time. If I only have one hour of screen on time I can get the same results with stock kernel.... If you have 10 hours screen on time it would be a great result :p
Oh yeah, good point. All my stats can be found in my signature, but oh well. I use the latest WIUI version, MiCore Kernel Plus (which is tweaked for WIUI) and uhm, here is the other picture.

52ee342159943.jpg

Hmm, you are right, my screen on time is quite low :p

Looks like unstable mobile signal is the devil, while those having wifi all the time could get better battery. I've been on stock kernel and the battery is indeed better. At least I can control CPU min/max with performance control app.

I wish MI 2 have the kernel that we can swipe three navigation keys to lock and unlock screen ( like some HTC device ) :D
Does anyone care about that ?

For me battery in the last 009m is much better than stock, and improved from 008m... is faster too.. 2 days easly here, with atleast 5h screen on time.. I think for users with bad battery life, is a problem of apps wakelock..sorry for my bad english

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Which rom are you use?
Which settings are you chose in 009m?
Have you use UV or not?

My batterylife on 009 was poor too.
Much faster drain then 008 and 007.
Yesterday I switched to 010 the upcoming version which is far from complete.

Batterylife on 010 is pretty good though.
Hope it stays this way :)