Mi5s Global Stable 8.2.1.0 Released

Imho the best solution till now is to freeze qfp with root uninstaller
Yes i installed Better Battery Stats and see there that qfp service is on the top wake locks processes. So looks like its not resolved issue yet. Will report this to MIUI Offcial Forum.

I will remove complete that aplication.

edit: Just deleted that app completly via root explorer. Fingerprint again working without that app. Will continue to follow with Wake Lock to see if drain continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: deehokane
Yes i installed Better Battery Stats and see there that qfp service is on the top wake locks processes. So looks like its not resolved issue yet. Will report this to MIUI Offcial Forum.

I will remove complete that aplication.

edit: Just deleted that app completly via root explorer. Fingerprint again working without that app. Will continue to follow with Wake Lock to see if drain continue.

I would recommend to you send direct feedback to XIAOMI using MIUI OS feedback functionality.

Reactions: Dr.MTR
I would recommend to you send direct feedback to XIAOMI using MIUI OS feedback functionality.
I allready send feedback using that app, also made Big thread in bugs area. But until Xiaomi post new updated build, i will use it witout that app. I didnt see nothing changed without that app. Fingerprint works as normal, battery is stable. What else i need?