MiPAD is dead(brick)

Wow. thank you pretty much. i had the mipad for ~4 days and then I bricked it.
Me and my girlfriend tried to get it back to work for like 3 hours today. we followed the instruction and on the ~20th try it worked.
miflash said the pad is busy like before(with low battery connected), but on pressing flash it suddenly worked. Don't give up on the first try guys. It really took some time for me.
Since no one give a hint what to use to build the bridge: i used this beauty:
http://images.gutefrage.net/media/fragen-antworten/bilder/26211032/0_big.jpg
Thanks a lot guys, you saved my week

Perfect ! :)

Finally unbricked! but...

Do you know why it start lagging when swith on wi-fi is, and not working...

Any Idea??

Reactions: Jacketti
i have the same issue..

i see my pad in miflash but i always get the error download command failed 4 nverror

what can i do ?

Hello,

I updated to version 4.12.5 and updated well into recovery and made a cache wipe well, to make reboot I was confused and did the system 2 and the MIPAD over the previous version I had (I realized seeing had wrong because I jumped to update, and saw it had the previous version)

The upgraded via recovery again, I reboot of system 1 and not loaded, stays in the logo of MI and powered by Android, and goes no

enters Recovery and FastBoot mode without problems

I tried to give all Wipes.
The wipe user data fails.

Fastboot mode only loads "good" version: mocha_images_4.12.5_4.4_cn but even in the MiFlash everything goes ok.
to restart still doing the same, it stays in the logo of MI.

I tried to load other versions in Fastboot mode and give these faults:
mocha_images_KXFCNBH11.0_4.4
mocha_images_V6.1.1.0.KXFCNBJ_4.4_cn

As via Fastboot not recover, I tested the system unbrik http://miui.es/index.php?topic=13241.0#page-content-wrapper
Seamlessly bridging MIPAD
The S.O. I recognize the "NVIDIA USB Boot-recovery driver for Mobile devices" to the first
the MiFlash MIPAD recognizes me as "0", all right
The charge rom flahboot and 63 seconds + - gives me the error that you see in jpg attachment.
I also attached the log of MiFlash you see everything you do and at what point fails.

Recovery continues to enter Fastboot mode and so smoothly.

There may be a solution, or as lost ??
regards

Attachments

• error miflash.JPG
    error miflash.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,956
  • MiFlash-1418495612@HOME - copia.txt
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,382
My mipad is also bricked .
I can connectet to miflash but after q few seconds the mipad get disconnected.
I think because the mipad turned on (blackscreen) windows detected it but when it turned off it get disconnected plaese help
Lg c.n

I have the same problem. I use Windows 8.1 and I disabled the signature check for the drivers. Than I installed the MiFlash Programm. I also used the beauty of "ok_mueller" (http://images.gutefrage.net/media/fragen-antworten/bilder/26211032/0_big.jpg). But my mipad disconnect after a few seconds. Sometimes it does not disconnect, but than the device is named "0" in MiFlash. I think there should be a serial number or something equal. When I select the Image and want to flash, there is the error code 0xffffff and at my first try it was 0xffffe0. Both are called unknown error...

I got mine to work after lots of trial and error, leave it to run down a few days

Follow the guide remove battery connection and use a piece of wire for bridge in a loop, connect device your here beep miflash is open, then plug battery in whilst keeping the bridge

Mine then stayed connected don't ask my why it just worked, I'd tryed for days using any guide, removing drivers and back on

Persistence is king I'm using windows 10 insider edition

My mipad was totally bricked because a wrong selection on a superSU upgrade prompt.

WITH THIS SYSTEM YOU LOSE YOUR WARRANTY
I am not responsible for any damaging your device

Following the russian forum , i made the following steps ( I’m not English speaking ):
On the PC , run Miflash ( follow other guides on forum how to use it and flash )
Remove the plastic cover : with the fingernail you should easily separate the plastic cover from the screen , running around the perimeter; the cover is quite soft , so don’t worry to break it. In the area of the camera cover there’s some scotch tape.
Remove the plastic panel near the battery: there are a lot of screws, by unscrewing them you LOSE THE WARRANTY!

View attachment 8954

Disconnect the battery flat cable by pulling it gently up , it’s very easy to do
Connect an usb cable to the mipad side but don’t connect it to the PC, wait
Make a bridge ( short circuit ) between the two pads located inside the SD card slot: you can use everything that is metallic .
Connect the other side of usb cable to the PC , keeping the short circuit.
Once you connect it , remove the short circuit and Miflash should recognize the device ( the pc detects a a new device USB (Nvidia, Qualcomm) Boot-recovery driver for Mobile devices )
The first time I did this, miflash saw nothing ( but the driver were detect ) so I disconnect the usb cable gain , made the bridge ( short circuit again ) , connect the usb cable again and miflash then saw the device.
Then you have just to flash it with miflash.
After flashing , connect the battery , close everything and run your mipad.
Many thanks to the russian guy.
When i connect to my pc, the pc only recognise as APX file, whwn i runing mi flash its doesnt work.. error result.. pliss help me.. what should i do after my pc only recognize my pad as APX device..?

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

My mipad was totally bricked because a wrong selection on a superSU upgrade prompt.

Following the russian forum , i made the following steps ( I’m not English speaking ):
On the PC , run Miflash ( follow other guides on forum how to use it and flash )
Remove the plastic cover : with the fingernail you should easily separate the plastic cover from the screen , running around the perimeter; the cover is quite soft , so don’t worry to break it. In the area of the camera cover there’s some scotch tape.
Remove the plastic panel near the battery: there are a lot of screws, by unscrewing them you LOSE THE WARRANTY!

View attachment 8954

Disconnect the battery flat cable by pulling it gently up , it’s very easy to do
Make a bridge ( short circuit ) between the two pads located inside the SD card slot: you can use everything that is metallic .
Once you connect it , remove the short circuit and Miflash should recognize the device ( the pc detects a a new device USB (Nvidia, Qualcomm) Boot-recovery driver for Mobile devices )
The first time I did this, miflash saw nothing ( but the driver were detect ) so I disconnect the usb cable gain , made the bridge ( short circuit again ) , connect the usb cable again and miflash then saw the device.

Thanks a lot BogNik..... I was able to unbrick my MiPad by following your guidance.....
I had to face some problems but eventually it got resolved....
I would like to share some info for those who are facing problems like I had and for those
who want to save their time in troubleshooting....
First of all those using Windows 8, in order to overcome driver signature, restart your PC by
pressing Shift Key and clicking restart simultaneously. After your PC restarts you will be provided
with a number of options.....Select Troubleshoot then select Advanced Options then select StartUp
Settings then select Disable Driver Signature......
The other problem I faced was my device was not detected because of old version of MiFlash.....
So please use the latest version of MiFlash....
And the last problem was during flashing MiFlash was unable to flash my device with numerous
errors like nverror....The problem got resolved by connecting the battery again as soon as the
device is detected by the PC and then flashing it with MiFlash
That's it....Enjoy and Once again special thanks to BogNik (member of this site) for providing
such a great tutorial :)

When i connect to my pc, the pc only recognise as APX file, whwn i runing mi flash its doesnt work.. error result.. pliss help me.. what should i do after my pc only recognize my pad as APX device..?

Hi :)
Use the latest MiFlash .... Search google for latest miflash and see my reply number #63 :)
Thanks and regards.

Does anyone hepl me !!!
My Mipad sudenly die.No led signal when connect cable to PC or charging :(

RIP... What was diagnose?

~Tapatalk~
I flashed 5.7.31 rom ( from Chine forum) via TWRP.I pressed reboot system.The mipad didn't boot.
I could not connect Mipad to PC via usb cable, no have led signal.Connected charging too :(
how i can solve it ?

I flashed 5.7.31 rom ( from Chine forum) via TWRP.I pressed reboot system.The mipad didn't boot.I could not connect Mipad to PC via usb cable, no have led signal.Connected charging too :(
Boot into fastboot works?

~Tapatalk~

View attachment 8954

I just couldn't thank you enough! Its only because of following this guide that I was able to revive my hard bricked Mi Pad.