MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Missioner

Members
Jun 28, 2018
I have xiaomi 10s. I updated to 13.0.6 previously and then downgraded to 12.5.3 using fastboot (with data format).
But after downgrading, the phone is always in blackscreen, but the sound is ok which means everything except screen is still functional.

Any idea?
Use MiFlash and reinstall latest MIUI global OEM ROM for your phone. So in other words go back to stock.

Flash Xiaomi.eu 12.5 again.

Downgrade can be the issue. Possible kernel compatibility or something.

Reactions: KGVER

yzkzero

Members
Feb 6, 2022
Use MiFlash and reinstall latest MIUI global OEM ROM for your phone. So in other words go back to stock.

Flash Xiaomi.eu 12.5 again.

Downgrade can be the issue. Possible kernel compatibility or something.
I tried. The same result.
I think the MiFlash does the same as you invoke the flash_all.bat from fastboot rom package.

Last edited:

misterpeople

Members
Jun 10, 2021
im currently using latest weekly beta version, If im backing up my whole phone can i restore it as it is now to the stable version?

Pandza

Members
Jun 22, 2022
Is there a way to make Google backup/restore to work? Like flashing some Magisk module or sideload something?

On mi10 lite 5g (monet) there is no way to make my Google backup to restore setting/saved WiFi atd and I havent done backup on miui cloud... Tried 13.0.2 and 13.0.3 versions none of them works... Even after setup is done and I try to make new backup its impossible. Seems like there is some files missing from the ROM.

Edit: After 3x reinstall with 3x wipe data it started to work from starting wizzard.

Last edited:

yzkzero

Members
Feb 6, 2022
I have xiaomi 10s. I updated to 13.0.6 previously and then downgraded to 12.5.3 using fastboot (with data format).
But after downgrading, the phone is always in blackscreen, but the sound is ok which means everything except screen is still functional.

Any idea?
I tried flashing 12.5.14 and then it worked.

So the root cause is clear that Xiaomi modified the screen hardware in later xiaomi 10s. So the earlier version of xiaomi 10s rom does not support recent produced xiaomi 10s's screen. This is very tricky! The same model type but with different incompatible hardware.

This is why only screen does not work. The others are all functional in my case.

fluke571

Members
Apr 13, 2020
Hello, I've got two issues with 13.0.5.0.SLDCNXM on my Xiaomi 12X (psyche).

I've enabled both VoLTE and VoWiFi, disabled checks for both and enabled these services with my carrier plan.

Caller ID does not work with VoLTE enabled - for all calls over VoLTE phone shows unknown number (VoLTE actually works). VoWiFi doesnt work at all.

My carrier (Telekom Slovenije) says this is because phone's firmware lacks configuration and that I should switch to official (Global EEA) version.

Is there any way to get missing stuff into xiaomi.eu rom?

Norry

Members
Oct 11, 2019
Mi 11 Lite 5G
Does anyone know from which software the fingerprint sensor no longer works and whether it can be gotten again with a software update.
I am currently on miui 13.0.5.0

H3ronimus

Members
Sep 14, 2020
Mi 10 Lite 5g Monet
I'm on Miui 12.0 stable, official, and I want to install latest miui.eu. I already unlocked the bootloader, do you suggest to update to the latest xiaomi global firmware before the miui.eu or do you think that I can skip the official miui 13 firmware and install directly the miui.eu?

gogocar62

Members
Apr 22, 2021
A recovery ROM is released for your model. This means that it is installed (updated) in TWRP.

The ROM version is written in the table next to the first post. If the word "fastboot" is not in the ROM name, it is a recovery ROM.

Reactions: KGVER

Orjon

Mi 10T Lite tester, Polish translator
Staff member
Mar 18, 2017
Just boot that image (not flash): fastboot boot boot.img, then flash the update zip. New TWRP will be added to system automatically during flash. You will not lose data.

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Mi 10 Lite 5g Monet
I'm on Miui 12.0 stable, official, and I want to install latest miui.eu. I already unlocked the bootloader, do you suggest to update to the latest xiaomi global firmware before the miui.eu or do you think that I can skip the official miui 13 firmware and install directly the miui.eu?
you can skip this step…