MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Can somebody help me?
I tried updating my Mi11Ultra via Twrp and followed an instruction on this forum.
I got three Error message (twrp failed to mount site root system ext product (no such file or directory) if I remember correctly. (Tried Twrp Version V3.9 and V5.1 but got the same message)
Than, because I misread the header of the video, I did this what the guy in this video did:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I tried to reflash the stable fastboot V13.0.12.0 but in every reboot the phone goes to MIUI Recovery 5.0 and doesn't start into android :(
I'm still able to boot the phone into Fastboot...
I got the same. After miui recovery 5. Press lower and power to go in fastboot menu again. After that flash the new twrp again and it works fine for me

Can somebody help me?
I tried updating my Mi11Ultra via Twrp and followed an instruction on this forum.
I got three Error message (twrp failed to mount site root system ext product (no such file or directory) if I remember correctly. (Tried Twrp Version V3.9 and V5.1 but got the same message)
Than, because I misread the header of the video, I did this what the guy in this video did:
I tried to reflash the stable fastboot V13.0.12.0 but in every reboot the phone goes to MIUI Recovery 5.0 and doesn't start into android :(
I'm still able to boot the phone into Fastboot...
Workarounds are mentioned about 3697 times.

This is not a telegram chat group!

Please use the search function

The more questions are asked more than once, the less is read because it becomes too much

it is mentioned in this howto:

TWRP update shows error 1 / can not mount system ...
- this error can occur if you try the update with updater app or if you started TWRP manually
- Solution:
-> while you are in TWRP reboot your device in recovery mode
-> try to install the rom again
-> if it will fail, reboot in recovery again
-> or use "fastboot boot twrp.img" again

Thank you

Last edited:
I got the same. After miui recovery 5. Press lower and power to go in fastboot menu again. After that flash the new twrp again and it works fine for me
Thank you for your answer
I'm in Twrp again but it seems that everything is gone (Internal storage is at 466214mb and no .zip is anywhere to be seen)
And I'm not able to load the new Xiaomi.eu-Version to the phone via the computer, because the files in the explorer are not displayed correctly...

Workarounds are mentioned about 3697 times.

This is not a telegram chat group!

Please use the search function

The more questions are asked more than once, the less is read because it becomes too much

Thank you
Well I wouldn't write here if anything would have done the job :(

hi guys, my phone mi 11 has downloaded the latest rom v13-12 and I went to fastboot, mode and then click on fastboot boot twrp.img, and I am unable to install the downloaded zip file , why is it ? Like previously I used to do the same, where it used to show the downloaded zip file, but why is it not showing ? Like is the downloaded version not good enough ? Can we try to install the same from computer ? Please share me the instructions or the video on how to upgrade my mi 11 from 13.0.7 to the latest EU ROM 13.12. Any help is appreciated. I know this and i have done this earlier, where it used to show the zip file where I used to clik on it and it gets installed. but now its not showing it, even after 100% downloaded .

Thanks

hi guys, my phone mi 11 has downloaded the latest rom v13-12 and I went to fastboot, mode and then click on fastboot boot twrp.img, and I am unable to install the downloaded zip file , why is it ? Like previously I used to do the same, where it used to show the downloaded zip file, but why is it not showing ? Like is the downloaded version not good enough ? Can we try to install the same from computer ? Please share me the instructions or the video on how to upgrade my mi 11 from 13.0.7 to the latest EU ROM 13.12. Any help is appreciated. I know this and i have done this earlier, where it used to show the zip file where I used to clik on it and it gets installed. but now its not showing it, even after 100% downloaded .

Thanks
read this and come back with details…

Finally new STABLE ROM for my MI 11 ULTRA =
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12.zip

It's a RECOVERY ROM right? (the previous one are fastboot)
So OTA are back, with latest TWRP included?

THANKS a lot guys! :emoji_blush:

rethink your attitude. xiaomi.eu is for free and there are a few members here who are happy to help, generally speaking - you can only help if you get appropriate info and do not answer the same question for about 3697 times :)
Well I'm quite aware of that and I followed your excellent guide. The main thing is that I changed the file system to EXT2 back to EXT4 (like the guy in the Video) and even after I have done all the things and managed to get the rom.zip on the phone and twrp installed it finally, the phone reboots back to Twrp (I selected "reboot to system" in twrp) and it doesn't even ask for a passwort anymore.
That is why I think I have a different problem than the others...

Reactions: katerpanne
Well I'm quite aware of that and I followed your excellent guide. The main thing is that I changed the file system to EXT2 back to EXT4 (like the guy in the Video) and even after I have done all the things and managed to get the rom.zip on the phone and twrp installed it finally, the phone reboots back to Twrp (I selected "reboot to system" in twrp) and it doesn't even ask for a passwort anymore.
That is why I think I have a different problem than the others...
in my howto I did not mentioned to change the filesystem :) try to flash a stock rom with miflash and then go further…

do you have installed any magisk modules?

in my howto I did not mentioned to change the filesystem :) try to flash a stock rom with miflash and then go further…

do you have installed any magisk modules?
Yeah I know but now I'm stuck at this point...
Well if there is no other way than a stock rom, than i have to try that.
No I have no magisk modules installed.

TL;DR: Now it works again: Went from MiFlash with stock rom to the lastet Fastboot-Rom from Xiaomi.eu with format data and than with twrp to latest recovery.
Thanks Katerpanne for your help and sorry if I was in anyway rude :D

Last edited:
volume recovery_a is full.
Need to "fastboot boot recovery.img"
I'm glad decryption works
Then you probably downloaded "[BOOT]3.6.2_12-Mi12_v5.1_A12-cupid-skkk_bdb9bb8d.img" instead of "[REC]3.6.2_12-Mi12_v5.1_A12-cupid-skkk_eaafd8f3.img".
Either way, I already confirmed that it works.

In the last update on Mi 11 Venus... V13.0.9.0 is missing file ,,windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat''
What we can do?

You use TWRP...
I used TWRP...and the downloaded file 13_12 is not recognised either in SLOT A or SLOT B of the internal storage > Do we need to use a different method ? My mobile is using a PIN, do I need to remove the PIN and try again. Please advise. Normally it used to ask the pin even in the fastboot TWRP. but now it doesn't ask and then its unable to find the downloaded ZIP file on my mi 11 venus. It currently has 13.0.7 EU ROM. Please advise. Appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi, I just downloaded the zip file for the Mi 11 Pro (MIUI 13.0.13.0) and I dont know how I can install it since there is no install script and I cant find an Android 12 TWRP

I now wanted to install it, like in this video:
but I cant find the "Onekey Inject TWRP" Option. What should I do now?
btw. I have a A/B partition theme.

Last edited:
I just downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12 to my phone which is currently in mi 11 13.0.8 eu rom. After trying the fastboot boot twrp.img in fastboot mode, why is my downloaded file not showing to install. Any advise please ? Is it the wrong file I have downloaded ? Can any one who have installed on mi 11 please update. Am I doing something wrong ?

Do we need to remove the pin/fingerprint while trying to upgrade EU ROM from 13.0.8 to the latest one xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12. How can we do it from the computer ? Like can we download this file xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12 in the adb folder and then install ? Please send me the steps. I am stuck. Thanks.

Finally new STABLE ROM for my MI 11 ULTRA =
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12.zip

It's a RECOVERY ROM right? (the previous one are fastboot)
So OTA are back, with latest TWRP included?

THANKS a lot guys! :emoji_blush:
I'm expecting the fastboot version, as I'm unable to install from TWRP. It's something related to the phone being encrypted. :(
LE: Found this TWRP which @Bec de Xorbin posted few posts above. Booted it and it looks like this version can handle decryption. Will try later.
twrp: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322732

Last edited:
I'm expecting the fastboot version, as I'm unable to install from TWRP. It's something related to the phone being encrypted. :(
Hi bro, same here, I am unable to install from TWRP for MI 11 - current is 13.0.8 and unable to find the downloaded file - "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12 " in the internal storage. Is it not fastboot one ? Can anyone please confirm, that if the phone is unable to decrypt or do we need to some other steps before . Earlier I used to install the same way, but this time its unable to find the downloaded file. like do we need to wait for the fastboot version for Mi 11. Can any one confirm if the latest file xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12 is working on Mi 11 EU rom >

thanks