MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

This is ridiculous, i download weekly rom i have touch problems, random bugs and restarts
I switch to Stable i get GPS problems $ notification problems (Barley getting anu notifications from apps)

What should i do? Im confused.
Xiaomi mi 11 ultra.

Attachments

• instalace_ROM.png
    instalace_ROM.png
    426 KB · Views: 215
With the Chinese recovery the top option is to reboot your phone so all you need to do to get out of that is hit the power button for enter. There might be another menu with two options but you just hit power again and your phone will reboot. If you were going to install the official ROM the third button is for using the official MIUI Helper flashing program which you need to be careful using because it will lock your bootloader by default unless you manually untick that option before flashing.
Hi @jhs39 , that is exactly what I did and it just reboots, but doesn't do anything at all. So basically I go into the MIUI Updater, download the latest stable version, hit on install and all it does is a standard reboot. So basically a dead end this way.

Which part you don't get? It's not Xiaomi's fault that you chose to buy a Chinese version instead of a European version.
True, it's not Xiaomi's fault but mine.

What I don't get is why I would be able to download the latest stable version using the MIUI Updater, all fine and then I hit "Install" and all it does it goes straight into MIUI Recovery 5.0 and the only option I got there is to do a standard reboot...

Hi
I have note9s with miui.eu12.5 I downloaded miui 13 recovery room but I can't install it with twrp and get install error , how can install it without losing data

Hi
I have note9s with miui.eu12.5 I downloaded miui 13 recovery room but I can't install it with twrp and get install error , how can install it without losing data
what is the error message?
look here…

what is the error message?
look here…
I have twrp version 3.6 , no any error just say can't Install file

Hi, I noticed that the latest ROM for 12X, xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12X_V13.0.7.0.SLDCNXM_v13-12.zip, doesn't have the fastboot bat file as in previous versions. Is there any major changes on the structure for the ROM files?

Reactions: katerpanne
Damn, I just installed MI EU 13.0.4 Via Fastboot and i just received a notification that 13.0.5 is available and its only recovery rom and i dont have custom recovery i only have the stock recovery 5.0

Is there any other way to install the update without installing custom recovery?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-07-15-50-08-509_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-07-15-50-08-509_com.android.settings.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 121
Hi guys, i am on 13.0.12.0 stable on MI 11 Ultra installed with Fastboot, can i instal the new version witch is on zip simply normally like before with TWRP ?
Thank you

I followed the procedure and yet I do not start on twrp and when I try with power and + I arrive on recovery stock

Last edited:
True, it's not Xiaomi's fault but mine.

What I don't get is why I would be able to download the latest stable version using the MIUI Updater, all fine and then I hit "Install" and all it does it goes straight into MIUI Recovery 5.0 and the only option I got there is to do a standard reboot...
Only stock update installs by use of stock Recovery

Xiaomi.eu is not stock and you have to either use TWRP to update or to flash the update through Fastboot - for how-to, read the OP posts on the first page

If you bought Chinese version of the phone but with Xiaomi.eu installed - well, that was your choice.
You got it cheaper or your model does not sell internationally, etc - hence resellers buy phones in China, unlock Bootloader and install custom Xiaomi.eu ROM.
Then you don't have stock firmware and (as mentioned above) different rules for installing/updating the CUSTOM Xiaomi.eu ROM apply (and different warranty rules, if any, too)

That version of TWRP worked for me but the tutorial on how to install TWRP should be ignored. It was designed to install TWRP before there was a working version of TWRP on Android 12. All people need to do is boot into TWRP (bootloader boot TWRP.img) and install the recovery ROM zip. For the MI 11 phones the ROM itself will replace the stock recovery with TWRP automatically and install it on the phone. The version of TWRP you recommended decrypts the memory fine. It also eliminated the can't mount system partition errors that I was encountering. After hours of unsuccessfully trying to install the recovery ROM on my MI 11 that build of TWRP installed it on the first try exactly the way it's supposed to install so I'm guessing most of the problems people are encountering is being caused by TWRP. Thanks again.
Can you confirm if there is any issue related to the wireless charging or the reverse wireless charging?

I can't find any twrp version to install miui 13 for note9s , is anyone install miui 13 on note9s?