MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I would like to ask a question regarding camera optimizations, I don't know if it's the right 3d: will you ever be able to put the adjustable zoom even in the 50mpx(mi 11 ultra) setting? Not so much for dizzying telephotos, but to take advantage of the 2.0 X magnification that corresponds to the 50mm and portrait mode. Thanks
Nothing to do with our ROM.

yes…
Thanks. It failed halfway through.

E2001: Failed to flash vendor_a partition
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/vendor_dlkm' (No such file or directory)
Failed to mount '/odm' (No such file or directory)

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Please use the "Search" function or at least read the last page of this thread.
All worked. Found the issue. I downloaded on to the phone and transferred to my PC. It seems there was an issue in the download. I identified it by unzipping the Zip file downloaded in my phone directly which cause error in unzipped. This proves to me that the download was an issue.

I downloaded with my PC directly and flashed which was successful on the first attempt.

hey
last 2 updates file i downloaded it had a "windows_fastboot_update_rom' file but now in the latest rom i downloaded (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12 (1)) i dont see it.. am i missing something?

thanks

hey
last 2 updates file i downloaded it had a "windows_fastboot_update_rom' file but now in the latest rom i downloaded (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12 (1)) i dont see it.. am i missing something?

thanks
Twrp only

hey

thanks
look here….

fastboot or recovery rom

an example:
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

look here….

fastboot or recovery rom

an example:
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom
ok i understand which file to look for now :) so does the one with the fastboot will come later for this version?

Just would like to share how I keep root maintained during flashing. I have been doing this on every update flash.

Before flashing the new update, I take boot.img from the zip file and patch it with magisk. Rename the patched boot file to boot.img and copy it back to the zipped file. I use 7z application which works well.

Now my flashable zip file is rooted and when flashing is complete, root is maintained.

Reactions: Tecalote
Just would like to share how I keep root maintained during flashing. I have been doing this on every update flash.

Before flashing the new update, I take boot.img from the zip file and patch it with magisk. Rename the patched boot file to boot.img and copy it back to the zipped file. I use 7z application which works well.

Now my flashable zip file is rooted and when flashing is complete, root is maintained.
that process is described here…

no… coz there is now a twrp or orangefox recovery for your device
oh ok thank you. i already forgot everyting i read when i bought this phone and just knew how to update the old way. guess ill just stay with the old version till i upgrade to a new phone or get the pataince to get into it again :emoji_slight_smile:

I have read through the link and could see suggestion on flashing the patched boot file via fastboot command line.

The method I described is, replacing the original boot.img file with the patched boot.img in to the zip file with the help of 7z application. Now the flashable ROM become rooted ROM. Flashing this rooted ROM keeps your device continue to be rooted.

So, I guess the method I described is slightly different to the link you shared.

Thanks.

OG2021

No, there will no longer be a fastboot version on android 12. Only recovery ROM will be released.
Can you please advise how to upgrade MI 11 EU ROM , and I am currently on EU ROM 13.0.8. How can I upgrade the current EU ROM version to the latest version? as I went to the fastboot mode and click on intsall and unable to find the EU ROM 13.0.12 downloaded on my internal memory of my MI 11 venus phone.

so do we need to either wait for the fastboot version for 13.0.12 for MI 11 or we need to do a clean format and reinstall 13.0.12 on the existing version 13.0.8 ? Is that a correct assumption?

Please advise. Appreciate your help. I have gone through this https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/ link given by someone and I have a doubt on below steps, I did the same and when I click on install, its unable to find the zipped file "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12.zip" then what do I do now ? am I doing something wrong. Please help. Please see the red line below where I am stuck ..

Boot and install TWRP / ROM on non A/B device
- type "fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img" (without "")
- type "fastboot.exe reboot recovery" (without "")
- TWRP should be loading and then enter PIN/Pattern/Password
- copy downloaded ROM to internal storage of your device
- install the ROM -> see nice pictures from @gogocar62

I have read through the link and could see suggestion on flashing the patched boot file via fastboot command line.

The method I described is, replacing the original boot.img file with the patched boot.img in to the zip file with the help of 7z application. Now the flashable ROM become rooted ROM. Flashing this rooted ROM keeps your device continue to be rooted.

So, I guess the method I described is slightly different to the link you shared.

Thanks.
there are a lot ways to rome :)

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Can you please advise how to upgrade MI 11 EU ROM , and I am currently on EU ROM 13.0.8. How can I upgrade the current EU ROM version to the latest version? as I went to the fastboot mode and click on intsall and unable to find the EU ROM 13.0.12 downloaded on my internal memory of my MI 11 venus phone.

so do we need to either wait for the fastboot version for 13.0.12 for MI 11 or we need to do a clean format and reinstall 13.0.12 on the existing version 13.0.8 ? Is that a correct assumption?

Please advise. Appreciate your help. I have gone through this https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/ link given by someone and I have a doubt on below steps, I did the same and when I click on install, its unable to find the zipped file "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12.zip" then what do I do now ? am I doing something wrong. Please help. Please see the red line below where I am stuck ..

Boot and install TWRP / ROM on non A/B device
- type "fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img" (without "")
- type "fastboot.exe reboot recovery" (without "")
- TWRP should be loading and then enter PIN/Pattern/Password
- copy downloaded ROM to internal storage of your device
- install the ROM -> see nice pictures from @gogocar62
please post it in the thread i have mentioned and tell us in detail what you did. it is not working is not helpful if you want to have support. thx :)

Reactions: gogocar62
Hello,
I have recently installed newest stable ROM (13.0.1) for my Mi Note 10.
And I have that weird and really annoying problem with the FTP server from the default files app not working anymore. Since I take a lot of photos daily I use the FTP to transfer them to my computer because it's the easiest and fastest way for me. I also have tried different apps from the Google Store but none of them do the trick either when I have FTP enabled.
The problem consists of me turning on the FTP server and when I write down the address (eg. ftp://192.168.100.1:1111) in my computer File Explorer bar or in the browser nothing happens and the window stays white.
This problem doesn't occur on my other Xiaomi devices which use the same ROM and the default files manager application.
Any ideas what may be causing this? I have restarted my device couple of times, cleared cache through TWRP, wiped all app data.