MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

If I remember correctly, the first few ROMs on the K40 Pro were fastboot mode, why is now one Recovery mode?
Fastboot ROMs are a backup plan when TWRP is not available. TWRP is already available for your device, so it's only recovery ROMs from now on, which means proper OTA support.

Stable version support for TUCANA is still alive or dead?
Only Xiaomi can answer that question.

Yes, if you have TWRP on your phone and the update will be released in the recovery ROM version.

Hi team, I have Xiaomi 12 and I can't find its twrp, a new version of Rom has come out and it tells me it's because of Recovery? Can't install via Fastboot anymore? some help please thanks

hey
last 2 updates file i downloaded it had a "windows_fastboot_update_rom' file but now in the latest rom i downloaded (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12 (1)) i dont see it.. am i missing something?

thanks
I would say yes to your question. You're missing something that has been mentioned in the last 50 messages. The difference between the previous updates and the last update is that the latter needs to be installed with TWRP. If you read the last messages I am sure you will find the link to the how-to file you will need.. If you follow it, the latest version will be installed on your phone too. Good

Hi team, I have Xiaomi 12 and I can't find its twrp, a new version of Rom has come out and it tells me it's because of Recovery? Can't install via Fastboot anymore? some help please thanks

hey
last 2 updates file i downloaded it had a "windows_fastboot_update_rom' file but now in the latest rom i downloaded (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12 (1)) i dont see it.. am i missing something?

thanks

- check if your device is certified
- check if safetynet is ok/green
- check that you dont have a folder like /twrp
- you can try to disable developer options and oem unlocking
thanks so much!
do you have a walkthrough screenshots for the following? i really appreciate it. thanks

Hello everyone, one question, I'm trying to find TWRP for Xiaomi 12 ( Cupid), but I can't find it, to install the new stable rom, does anyone know where I can find it?
I liked the fastboot rom better, but now it's recovery.
Greetings and thanks.

I gave you the link, what do you need more?
Should I download it for you?

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 154
Mi Mix4 what's aap is not showing names so everytime to see someone name in what's app I have to refresh it.. Before it was fine but from 2 days it's started this problem...

Good day community, I was wondering is there a way to enable the green mic and cam icons..it seems they are disabled in xiaomi.eu ROM normally those icons appear in the global stable ROM.
I attach the pic of the icon I mean

Attachments

• ueq06fdbtrm81.jpg
    ueq06fdbtrm81.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 122
The green icons have been removed, it makes no sense for them to appear when you are actively using Camera/Mic/Position. You know you use it. If you use this feature from Xiaomi, you will only see icons if these sensors are using a background app.
miui_privacy_indicators.jpg

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Hi guys. I successfully installed twrp and miui 13.0.37 on my Xiaomi 12 pro stable but I have a problem with Magisk. I try to install with patched boot but Magisk doesn't work. I try through TWRP but Magisk doesn't work. Why?

hi Guys,

I have mi 11 venus with 13.0.8 Eu ROM. I need someone to confirm the below points please to upgrade my mi 11 to 13.0.12.

1. Do we need to install this file - xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.8.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip or xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12.zip.
2. I believe these are twrp recovery download's. Can we upgrade Mi 11 with these or should I wait for the fastboot version EU ROM.
3. Do we need to remove the pin/password before installing the latest EU rom, as my phone is not asking for a pin when I go to fastboot mode and click on install, first of all its unable to find the downloaded file on the internal memory and 2nd it is not asking for a password , why is it ? am I doing something wrong. I followed the above steps correctly. Can anyone please comment if they have done their Mi 11 to the latest 13.0.12 with the file above given in the point 1. that is much appreciated.

Can anyone please comment on what should be done to upgrade my mi11.

Thank you