MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hey guys. Long time no see (ex poco F3 weekly user here). Got a Xiaomi 11T Pro recently (coming from s20fe5g). Just to say that everything went well :emoji_thumbsup:
I followed the howto install recovery. I only had to reboot recovery a few times (as described there) until it accepts to flash the rom.
Noticed a few bugs/glitchs (major one is phone freezing twice, randomly, by accessing settings from control center panel, hard reboot only possible) but overall everything is good for now.
Have a good day :emoji_call_me:

Has anybody tried newest Recovery Stables for Lisa

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.zip​

Any issues with spacing between rows on the home screen?

Security update - is it 2022-09-01?

Hi everybody!

Has anybody tried xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12X_V13.0.7.0.SLDCNXM_v13-12.zip?
I am planning to unlock my 12X soon.

Will bank apps work?

Thank you!

Regards

sveto

Just an update for my Poco F3 on the latest stable rom - the face recognition is lightning fast now. I thought there was a problem with my fingerprint sensor but it turns out the face unlock beats the fingerprint sensor in reaction time and unlocks my phone first. LoL :)
I have the same phone. Do you have some issues? My current rom has some bugs: Super wallpaper stays dark during the day, and it shows daylight during the night. Also, the notification, and where I turn on the wi-fi, and so on( idk the name now) the animation gets choppy, and a bit slow. It's fine after restart, but as the days go, it gets choppy, and stays as is. Do you have these in the latest one? I have like a 4 month old rom, or older, so I want to update. :)

How to update to next version of Xiaomi.eu ROM, automatically through ota or do we have to manually download and install the version every time. If after unlocking the bootloader and installing Xiaomi.eu rom I want to return everything back, i.e. lock the bootloader and reinstall the official rom and get the official updates, how is this process done, can you explain to me.
With respect,
Anton Todorov

How to update to next version of Xiaomi.eu ROM, automatically through ota or do we have to manually download and install the version every time. If after unlocking the bootloader and installing Xiaomi.eu rom I want to return everything back, i.e. lock the bootloader and reinstall the official rom and get the official updates, how is this process done, can you explain to me.
With respect,
Anton Todorov
Answer to the first question depends wether are you upgrading from Xiaomi eu fastboot ROM type, or from recovery ROM type (only from recovery type to recovery is pretty much similar, but not fully, like OTA upgrade on stock).
Please read post #1 and you can find a lot to deduct the answer.
Generally, whenever custom recovery supporting A12 becomes available for a particular device, then Xiaomi.eu moves to the recovery type ROM, to ease their future ROM upgrades.
On the other side, upgrading fastboot type ROM, requires PC and flashing through fastboot

For returning to stock, you will need to download the tgz/fastboot stock ROM for your device and use MiFlash tool (although, by un-gzipping and un-taring one can find bat and sh scripts that can be used for direct flashing through fastboot, similarly like Xiaomi.eu fastboot ROMs are flashing) - google about MiFlash and you will find more info about

Last edited:
I have the same phone. Do you have some issues? My current rom has some bugs: Super wallpaper stays dark during the day, and it shows daylight during the night. Also, the notification, and where I turn on the wi-fi, and so on( idk the name now) the animation gets choppy, and a bit slow. It's fine after restart, but as the days go, it gets choppy, and stays as is. Do you have these in the latest one? I have like a 4 month old rom, or older, so I want to update. :)
@Kisadi55 , my super wallpaper (Mars) still works great. I'll try the other ones and let you know.

The wifi notification seems to be fine as well. Do you have a screenshot so I can see if we're talking about the same thing?

@Kisadi55 , my super wallpaper (Mars) still works great. I'll try the other ones and let you know.

The wifi notification seems to be fine as well. Do you have a screenshot so I can see if we're talking about the same thing?
I just checked the "Home" super wallpaper and it works fine as well. (sorry - I couldn't edit my previous post so I had to create another post . . .)

Also, the notification, and where I turn on the wi-fi, and so on( idk the name now) the animation gets choppy, and a bit slow. It's fine after restart, but as the days go, it gets choppy, and stays as is
Do you have memory extension enabled?
If so, disable and see if it solves

I have both on my Lisa. I am on weekly but I don't think that changes something.
how did you proceed?
installing magisk zip via orangefox?
i tried and magisk did not get installed
and the select file method in magisk works only with the original boot image, which doesn't have orangefox

I would appreciate the possibility to help in the installation of the stable room on my mi 11t pro..
this error appears.. Anyone help?!

Attachments

• erro.png
    erro.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 132
how did you proceed?
installing magisk zip via orangefox?
i tried and magisk did not get installed
and the select file method in magisk works only with the original boot image, which doesn't have orangefox
I simply flashed magisk 25.2.zip in Orange fox (11.1_2). Everything has gone smoothly. I don't know why that doesn't work in your case. Sorry I can't help, let's wait someone who can help here...

Reactions: itch987
Has anybody tried newest Recovery Stables for Lisa

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.zip​

Any issues with spacing between rows on the home screen?

Security update - is it 2022-09-01?
Yes, I'm on it. It has the extra spacing above the bottom row on the home screen.
Security update is: 2022-08-01

Reactions: zgfg12
someone with Poco F3 has the problem that when the refresh rate is set to 120hz and then I start a game that does not support 120hz but only 60hz, when I return to the home the refresh rate remains at 60hz and does not automatically return to 120hz? how to solve? i'm on latest stable rom ... Thx

Last edited:
Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
I unlocked and flashed the xiaomi.eu rom in my Note 11 pro 5g (veuxg) a few days ago and my Phone feels realy slughisch and slow...Apps Open realy slow and Overall IT laggs...does everyone Else has this Problem?

Hi,
Mi 10t Lite user here.
Does anybody know if the latest stable has google assistant hotword (hey google) working (screen on + screen off)?

+ Is there an option to have the "mi" boot logo + device name remain? (its changed to redmi note 9 pro when I installed this rom in the past)

Hi, is there a recovery rom for Mi10T lite?

Post #1 for Weeklies says that Mi10T Lite is Recovery type, therefore TWRP (or OR or other custom recovery supporting MIUI 13/A 12) must be available

Find that thread about custom recoveries (every other day somebody asks for and gets link in the answer) and find it there - or look also into the Weekly thread

someone with Poco F3 has the problem that when the refresh rate is set to 120hz and then I start a game that does not support 120hz but only 60hz, when I return to the home the refresh rate remains at 60hz and does not automatically return to 120hz? how to solve? i'm on latest stable rom ... Thx

I just tried playing a couple of games and they did not reset the refresh rate to 60. I checked to see if 120 was set, then I played a thrilling game of solitaire. I rechecked the setting and it was still 120.

I then started a glorious game of sudoku and finished it in record time. I checked the refresh rate and it was still 120. Maybe the new 13.0.7 fixed this from the previous version.

tomikoshu said:
Hi,
Mi 10t Lite user here.
Does anybody know if the latest stable has google assistant hotword (hey google) working (screen on + screen off)?
+ Is there an option to have the "mi" boot logo + device name remain? (its changed to redmi note 9 pro when I installed this rom in the past)

You can download Mi10T Lite TWRP here.

To references e instructions see here.

This Twrp includes an option to set Boot Logo to Mi or Redmi.

Last edited:
Is it possible that if you hide an app icon, not to be shown in recents and also in app usage time in -1 screen?