MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I have installed the latest MI 10 Stable rom and now google wallet is not working.
ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12
Tried to remove and reinstall Wallet and reboot the phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-16-12-18-08-637_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-16-12-18-08-637_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 235
Hello, I have a doubt. A Redmi Note 10 Pro that came originally with Android 11 but updated to Android 12, the installation is via fastboot or recovery?

tomikoshu said:
Hi,
Mi 10t Lite user here.
Does anybody know if the latest stable has google assistant hotword (hey google) working (screen on + screen off)?
+ Is there an option to have the "mi" boot logo + device name remain? (its changed to redmi note 9 pro when I installed this rom in the past)

You can download Mi10T Lite TWRP here.

To references e instructions see here.

This Twrp includes an option to set Boot Logo to Mi or Redmi.
Thank, i thought there was a miui 13 stable recovery rom available for the device that's what i was really asking about.

Thank, i thought there was a miui 13 stable recovery rom available for the device that's what i was really asking about.
Post #1, table - as on the screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_20220917_000050.jpg
    IMG_20220917_000050.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 129
I just can use in chrome.

Not in Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, telegram... Etc...
If these apps use a custom context menu, then Frequent phrases is not available, because the custom context menu replaces the default one.
Not sure how it has anything to do with us...

Reactions: Mendy
I'll try asking again, has anyone had issues with a previous sim working in their device (mi 11) prior (on 12.0.5.) rkbcn I think?) And after updating to lastest 13.0.9. version, their Verizon sim no longer works. Can text and use net, but can not make or receive calls, and if the wifi is on the signal is completely greyed out. Also, can not edit APN settings on this sim now no matter which slot I choose. Help someone please...?

I'll try asking again, has anyone had issues with a previous sim working in their device (mi 11) prior (on 12.0.5.) rkbcn I think?) And after updating to lastest 13.0.9. version, their Verizon sim no longer works. Can text and use net, but can not make or receive calls, and if the wifi is on the signal is completely greyed out. Also, can not edit APN settings on this sim now no matter which slot I choose. Help someone please...?
i have this device but have only used one SIM card up to now, sorry.

I just checked the "Home" super wallpaper and it works fine as well. (sorry - I couldn't edit my previous post so I had to create another post . . .)
Here it is. It's daytime, so the sun should light up the mountain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-17-13-13-08-288_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-17-13-13-08-288_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
If these apps use a custom context menu, then Frequent phrases is not available, because the custom context menu replaces the default one.
Not sure how it has anything to do with us...
In global rom you can use it. I have used global rom and chinese DEV and you can use frecuent phrases in all apps, including instagram, telegram, whatsapp, all apps.

So i guess its a xiaomi.eu rom mistake. I hope u can fix it :p

Thanks a lot <3

In global rom you can use it. I have used global rom and chinese DEV and you can use frecuent phrases in all apps, including instagram, telegram, whatsapp, all apps.

So i guess its a xiaomi.eu rom mistake. I hope u can fix it :p

Thanks a lot <3
There is no mistake. It works just like it works on China ROM.
Whatever you saw on Global ROM, I have not seen.