MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Use the command:
Code:
 fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img

If you want to use only TWRP boot, you must use this version of TWRP with fastboot command.
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img
Nothing didn't work, still got bad buffer Size at the end ,when I try Fastboot boot recovery.img.
I got boot loop to fastboot.
I decide to flash Xiaomi eu custom Rom, after boot Rom, I try to go to TWRP and it was flashed.
I don't know if TWRP was install with Xiaomi Rom or.. I don't know what happened but TWRP was there

Nothing didn't work, still got bad buffer Size at the end ,when I try Fastboot boot recovery.img.
I decide to flash Xiaomi eu custom Rom, after boot Rom, I try to go to TWRP and it was flashed.
I don't know if TWRP was install with Xiaomi Rom or.. I don't know what happened but TWRP was there
Stock ROM should install stock Recovery

Xiaomi.eu (Recovery type), Stable or Weekly, installs TWRP

Maybe you used some other custom ROM, or Xiaomi.eu that did install TWRP

Don't know how you bought the phone, maybe it had already a custom ROM (like Xiaomi.eu) preinstalled

I had also that problem, after unlock tried to flash twrp but every time I get message Bad Buffer size!
After that i have flash Xiaomi.eu rom which have preinstaled twrp, so now i have twrp.

Poslano sa mog 22081212UG koristeći Tapatalk

This new update for Diting,is it recovery Rom or fastboot Rom update?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-16-17-03-14-354_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-16-17-03-14-354_com.android.updater.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 155
But how? I thought there is no custom recovery for Android 12 devices?

Edit: Nevermind. Found the twrp here.

I can't use Power button on 13.0.8 Mi 10S, it always activate Google assistant even I turn this feature off :( Hope 13.0.10 (just released China rom) can fix this.

Use the correct command.
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img
Thank u a lot. Flashing process is good.But when run"fastboot boot twrp.img",it says
E:\xiaomi flsash script\platform-tools-windows>fastboot boot twrp.img
Sending 'boot.img' (102400 KB) OKAY [ 2.183s]
Booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size')
fastboot: error: Command failed

Thank u a lot. Flashing process is good.But when run"fastboot boot twrp.img",it says
E:\xiaomi flsash script\platform-tools-windows>fastboot boot twrp.img
Sending 'boot.img' (102400 KB) OKAY [ 2.183s]
Booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size')
fastboot: error: Command failed
it seems the img is not for Redmi k50 Ultra(diting)

Hello there,

I am currently on V13.0.36.0.SLCCNXM and trying to upgrade to V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM on my Xiaomi 12 Chinese Version. However through the phone's updater I can't seem to do it, because it always just reboots and doesn't go to twrp...Is there a way I can fix that? I have a twrp installed...

Also, could I just use XiaomiToolV2 to flash V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM over it, would that work?

Thanks

Hello there,

I am currently on V13.0.36.0.SLCCNXM and trying to upgrade to V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM on my Xiaomi 12 Chinese Version. However through the phone's updater I can't seem to do it, because it always just reboots and doesn't go to twrp...Is there a way I can fix that? I have a twrp installed...

Also, could I just use XiaomiToolV2 to flash V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM over it, would that work?

Thanks
use the search function…
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/#post-662483

Thanks! I've tried but now I'm stuck in fastboot mode and trying to boot into twrp with"fastboot boot twrp.img". But I get the error "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size".
I've downloaded the twrp from the XiaomiEU site...is that the REC or BOOT twrp? The skkk site doesn't let me download at the moment...

EDIT: it worked when using "twrp-3.6.2_12" twrp...
thanks for the help and the turorial link!

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size')
Second user in my group have this problem , but after flash Xiaomi eu Rom 13.0.7. in fastboot mode, boot Rom, and go to recovery, TWRP is there. I don't know why is this happening. But almost every user have bad buffer size and after flashing fastboot Xiaomi eu Rom 13.0.7. TWRP is flash and it's fully working. How is this happening, is Xiaomi eu Rom flash TWRP? A lot of users reports this ,that after failed to boot into TWRP and get bed buffer size. Xiaomi eu fastboot Rom solve TWRP problem.

David S.:
Alrright, I'll let you know when the process is completed

Yeah! TWRP installed. The thing is, is in chinese! But I change language.

ONE OF THE CHAT.

Attachments

• IMG_20221117_003725_641.png
    IMG_20221117_003725_641.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 122
Problem solved. USE "[BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK50Ultra_v6.3_A12-diting-skkk_0868fc7f.zip" DO not USE twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-diting-skkk.img.3.7.0 cause a HUGE disaster!!!
Hi, Could you upload [BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK50Ultra_v6.3_A12-diting-skkk_0868fc7f.zip, please? I can't find that TWRP. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Second user in my group have this problem , but after flash Xiaomi eu Rom 13.0.7. in fastboot mode, boot Rom, and go to recovery, TWRP is there. I don't know why is this happening. But almost every user have bad buffer size and after flashing fastboot Xiaomi eu Rom 13.0.7. TWRP is flash and it's fully working. How is this happening, is Xiaomi eu Rom flash TWRP? A lot of users reports this ,that after failed to boot into TWRP and get bed buffer size. Xiaomi eu fastboot Rom solve TWRP problem.

David S.:
Alrright, I'll let you know when the process is completed

Yeah! TWRP installed. The thing is, is in chinese! But I change language.

ONE OF THE CHAT.
BOOT / REC TWRP for some devices
For some devices there are different TWRPs available
1.) BOOT-TWRP -> fastboot boot twrp - boot TWRP only
2.) REC-TWRP -> fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img - install TWRP permanent
3.) BOOT-REC-TWRP -> you can use both fastboot commands -> see 1.) & 2.)
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/post-662483

# Error when booting in TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size"

I need help from you guys.
I am currently on a custom rom and want to go back to xiaomi.eu. What needs to be done to make everything go smoothly without EDL and other problems? Note: Before custom rom I was on xiaomi.eu.
Thank you all.