MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I checked the updated version of the security application from apkmirror. I saw my device was too far behind
Don't expect a Stable ROM, whose code base is months behind any Beta ROMs, to have the latest system apps.
Besides the apps we consider safe to keep up-to-date and update ourselves, it will never be the case.

Hello all, I'm completely new to the MIUI world (I recently bought the Redmi Note 11) and this is my first time using a Mi device. So I ask for your understanding.

I just have some few questions regarding this rom and how to install it.

1. Can I install this on top of the stock rom without losing my data? (installed apps, settings etc)

2. Will this trip the encryption/warranty of the device? (like in samsung, the knox thing)

3. From the download links for my device, whats the one I need to download if ever I decide to install this ROM?

4. Do these roms also have the latest security updates by google?

Thank you all in advance.

Last edited:
Hello all, I'm completely new to the MIUI world (I recently bought the Redmi Note 11) and this is my first time using a Mi device. So I ask for your understanding.

1. Can I install this on top of the stock rom without losing my data? (installed apps, settings etc)

2. Will this trip the encryption/warranty of the device? (like in samsung, the knox thing)

3. From the download links for my device, whats the one I need to download if ever I decide to install this ROM?

1. Not. This is custom ROM (be aware) and as that you must first unlock Bootloader. Unlocking the Bootloader procedure performes Factory reset. Please search here on the Forum and elsewhere on the Net and YouTube how to unlock Bootloaders on Xiaomi

Also, first time you will be flashing Xiaomi.eu, you will have to Factory reset. Later Xiaomi.eu updates will not require Factory reset. But switching back to stock or any other custom ROM will again require Factory reset (every time you switch, but not when you update - generally about switching the ROMs, nothing specific to Xiaomi.eu)

2. AFAIK, with custom ROM (as it is), you could not excersise warranty. But you can always flash back the stock firmware and relock BL and then go for the warranty - unless you brick the phone (but if you brick the phone by not properly following the procedures for flashing a custom ROM, that's not for the warranty anyway)

3. Carefully read the OP post #1. Particularly, find your model in the table and (you can use this ROM only if your model is listed there). On the Download server you will see firmwares for all supported models, and for some more than one firmware (latest and some older version numbers). Choose the proper firmware file name, and usually you would like the highest version number.
As everybody else, you should be able yourself to recognize and download the proper file based on that

Additionally, some firmwares are Fastboot type (they have fastboot in the file name) and some (newer ones, from the moment when custom Recovery became available for that particular device) are Recovery type (they don't have Recovery or Fastboot in the name).
Read additionally in the post #1 and in this thread (find the posts with the link where to find the appropriate custom Recovery for your model and how to install) about different installation procedure for Fastboot and Recovery type of Xiaomi.eu ROMs

4. Security patch is of course the latest from the time when the particular firmware was built (on Download server, you can read when each file was uploaded - when you install you will see in the Settings the Security patch date). You can later receive Security updates from Google

Whenever Xiaomi.eu Stable updates for your device you will receive a notification), it will come with the latest Security patch

Unlocking procedure, from the moment you request, takes one full week (exactly 168 hours) by Xiaomi to let you unlock. Enough time to google, read, learn...

Last edited:
Reactions: bingho and JiaiJ
Folks need help. Something doesn't work strangely ... a friend has unlocked his 12S Ultra and i have to flash xiaomi.eu.
So i do like at my Ultra: i put twrp (boot and then flash), wipe all and want install xiaomi.eu but here is the thing. I put the zip on the phone but twrp doesn't show it. :emoji_sweat:
I try another USB or reboot, its just not there. It shows / acct data and another things.

Folks need help. Something doesn't work strangely ... a friend has unlocked his 12S Ultra and i have to flash xiaomi.eu.
So i do like at my Ultra: i put twrp (boot and then flash), wipe all and want install xiaomi.eu but here is the thing. I put the zip on the phone but twrp doesn't show it. :emoji_sweat:
I try another USB or reboot, its just not there. It shows / acct data and another things.
Please take a picture of the twrp install partition

My only advice to you would be that if you do not know about these issues, you should not get involved.

If there is an older fastboot version of the Rom, installing this could be easier. Just download it to your pc, unpack, connect phone to pc whilst in fastboot, and run "first install.bat".

After that you can update via twrp

Reactions: Reekax
MIUI 13.0.11 is installed. After the first try with twrp and xiaomi.eu its stuck on fastboot mode everytime so i download that and do .bat to bring the system back.

But can't handle to flash xiaomi.eu, after format the twrp doesn't show folders like DCIM, download. I dunno why.

MIUI 13.0.11 is installed. After the first try with twrp and xiaomi.eu its stuck on fastboot mode everytime so i download that and do .bat to bring the system back.

But can't handle to flash xiaomi.eu, after format the twrp doesn't show folders like DCIM, download. I dunno why.
It doesn't show you the folders because you did a format

The most important thing is to know exactly what device you own. Xiaomi.eu does not support all versions of Redmi Note 11****

1 - No way
2 - No problem with encryption / it will affect the warranty, but it is possible to restore the device to its original state before making a claim.
3 - It depends on the device model you have (you need TWRP, xiaomi.eu ROM, PC drivers)
4 - Security patches from Google are updated along with the ROM

How to install xiaomi.eu ROM
or

Reactions: katerpanne
Haha yes but after that i put the zip on the phone while mount and twrp don't show it bro. Just strange /

Also a problem while format it shows / data device busy

Haha yes but after that i put the zip on the phone while mount and twrp don't show it bro. Just strange /

Also a problem while format it shows / data device busy
After formatting, your zip file will be in the data/media folder.

or its this way: install and AFTER wipe?

i think all the time first WIPE and then install i remeber to do so on my own 12s U

no, data is empty.
After formatting data in recovery mode, restart the phone in recovery mode. Take the zip file from the computer to the phone and flash it, it's that simple.

or its this way: install and AFTER wipe?

i think all the time first WIPE and then install i remeber to do so on my own 12s U

no, data is empty.
No wipe, just "Format Data" after installing the ROM.

1- reboot your device into system
2 - go to TWRP again (the storage will be visible)
3 - copy the ROM to your phone
4 - install ROM
5 - Perform "Format Data"
6 - reboot into the system.

Last edited:
hi, I can't find mi 11t in the firmware list
Your device is not supported by the xiaomi.eu team. The reason is the chipset from MediaTek

Reactions: katerpanne
After formatting data in recovery mode, restart the phone in recovery mode. Take the zip file from the computer to the phone and flash it, it's that simple.
Thanks but as i said i did that. But twrp doesn't show download folders or anything just /sd card data and so on but all is empty ???

No wipe, just "Format Data" after installing the ROM.

1- reboot your device into system
2 - go to TWRP again (the storage will be visible)
3 - copy the ROM to your phone
4 - install ROM
5 - Perform "Format Data"
6 - reboot into the system.

I do factory reset and format data before flashing. I am doing format data after flashing.

It is unnecessary to do "Format Data" twice.
If you "Format Data" before installing the ROM, a lot of new devices in TWRP will have a problem accessing (visibility) the storage. And reboot recovery doesn't help either. Therefore, the procedure I described is simpler and the result is the same.