MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Guillams

Members
Jan 27, 2022
Hello,,

i install miui 13 on lite 11 via fastboot (clean install) but when i reboot my device or shutdown its not booting just stuck on first logo (boot loop) what is the problem, (its not boot untill install it again with clean install)
I experienced the same issue and had to install previous version, I would like to update but I'll wait for next version.

Reactions: stauros2653

Chovu

Members
Jan 27, 2022
Yes Xiaomi.eu has delivered a new rom Clean installation on the first restart OK I restarted a restart and nickel
Kindly can someone give me the procedure on how to make it work? Coz I installed it and booted successfully and running very smoothly compared to miui 12. But when I restarted it it stuck on the mi logo. I can't figure out where am actually missing.

• Sad
Reactions: stauros2653

TheGreenThing

Members
May 10, 2019
First id like to thank everyone who made this eurom for our devices and to the people here in this community for endless helping everyone...

Im currently using stable eurom rom 12.5.19 pocoF3/K40 do i need to back up all my data or can i just install it straight via fastboot without losing all my data? Thanks and more power to this community

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
First id like to thank everyone who made this eurom for our devices and to the people here in this community for endless helping everyone...

Im currently using stable eurom rom 12.5.19 pocoF3/K40 do i need to back up all my data or can i just install it straight via fastboot without losing all my data? Thanks and more power to this community
You can do that, but what happen if you get a bad glitch during install?
Be always prepared and thinking of the worst case.
HAVE a backup!

Reactions: katerpanne

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014

it depends… as lolo told, make a backup and if you switch to weekly you have to format

Semisu

Members
Jan 26, 2022
This time it is definitely a bug. The charging animation "Glow" stutters on a Redmi Note 10. "Flow" and "Wave" are fluid. Hehe

Edit: I should have used the search before instead of after writing my post. "Glow" on Redmi Note 10 was already reported.

Seismic

Members
Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys!

I have Poco F3. Im using 13.0.2.0 Stable.
If I want to upgrade to 13.0.3.0, do I have to make it again with fastboot? I dont want to wipe evetything again... The Updater App doesnt work for me. Is there any other way to do? Is there maybe TWRP for Poco F3 for Android 12?
Thanks for the Answers! Cheers!

rohan555

Members
Jun 24, 2021
Hi guys!

I have Poco F3. Im using 13.0.2.0 Stable.
If I want to upgrade to 13.0.3.0, do I have to make it again with fastboot? I dont want to wipe evetything again... The Updater App doesnt work for me. Is there any other way to do? Is there maybe TWRP for Poco F3 for Android 12?
Thanks for the Answers! Cheers!
yes fastboot, download to computer and click on it. u wont loose photos r files. go ahead, take backup for emergency. tnx.

Peter Jumpy

Members
Feb 6, 2015
Hy folks!

Help please in the chart i see, the sweet has a miui 13 FASTBOOT rom available. Yesterday my updater app is notifíed me, there is a miui 13 version .
How can i (can i?) install via the updater app?? (i have an eu rom, 12.5.9.)

darki

Members
May 3, 2016
Hy folks!

Help please in the chart i see, the sweet has a miui 13 FASTBOOT rom available. Yesterday my updater app is notifíed me, there is a miui 13 version .
How can i (can i?) install via the updater app?? (i have an eu rom, 12.5.9.)
Read first post or look here:
A12 devices no update via TWRP or updater app.

1643282869491.png

banie01

Members
Feb 5, 2019
Hi folks.
How can I tell which ROM type I'm currently on? eg A10, a11 and so on?

I have read through the thread but haven't been able to figure out which I'm on.

My last flash was Miui 12.6 weekly, version 21.11.3.

Am I right in thinking that I can't flash from 12.6 weekly to a 13 stable without backup/wipe data?

If someone could point me towards what to read, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

FIREparty12

Members
Mar 23, 2021
This issue is as old as Android 11 on Global ROM base, not new to this update. We got no device to debug this behavior, so just don't update Google Play system.
yeah but now is dont have a heating like 12.5 great job. if you want a logs i will send if needed an little help for that issue.