MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

miyamoto

Members
Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys! Remember me ? The guy with mix 4 who used to be on the latest TWRP xiaomu.eu MIUI 12.5 stable and who used to have all sorts of hiccups, droped frames and apps not loading all the content ?
Last night I finally attempted to update via fastboot to xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 ... and of course I bricked it and got stuck on fastboot screen :))))) but 3 hours later I managed to fastboot flash MIUI 13.0.4 stable China ROM, which is absolutely amazing, it's just perfect, everything works 100% fluid. All the chinesse apps allowed uninstall and I even managed to remove like 25 additional bloatware via fastboot, + Google Services (being a Snapdragon 8xx device)
Now in the updater, it seems that I can have updates OTA from now on. Is this really the case ?
Can you please help me by telling how many hours are listed under the battery mode and ultra battery mode under settings->battery?

Adkasa

Members
Jun 14, 2021
Hello, there is big problem with k30pro / poco f2 pro rom.

I've tried update from latest stable miui 12.5 and phone got completly hard bricked - cannot even turn on screen when connecting to charger. Few days later i've bought new poco f2 pro and tried updating from original xiaomi rom but again it got hard bricked.

Logs are identical (fail on sending dsp), hard bricks are identical so there are probably big problem with rom
Using Poco f2 Pro, updated to 13 stable from lastest version of 12.5 miui stable. No problem here, i dont know how u met this issue

Last edited:

cvrle77

Members
Dec 15, 2021
Poco X3 pro, MIUI 13, Chrome notifications not working, unless I open Chrome. Then, they arrive in bulk.
Any fix for this?

I've tried everything I could find on the internet, and I'm not even using battery saver.
Autostart set, Permissions set, Notifications turned on, and checked, Restrict data usage checked, No restrictions on battery saver set...no idea what else to do.

szxa21

Members
Mar 26, 2019
I don't know if anyone has reported it yet but on K30SUltra (10T), when using location services - the built-n Permissions App crashes repeatedly and with enough instances reboots the phone completely.. I did a dirty fastboot flash from 12.5 EU and I'm thinking that the easy fix would be doing a clean install? Thoughts anyone?

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016

CaitsBR

Members
May 9, 2020
Mi 9 (Cepheus) is not on the list of Android 12 supported devices (as far as I could tell), but it's in the list of devices inside the MIUI 13 Stable Releases.
This means that it will run MIUI 13 in android 11 still, no one knows exactly yet or no update to MIUI 13 at all?

Nicolachh

Members
Mar 21, 2018
Hello,
ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.3.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12-fastboot Installed in fastboot mode without any problems.
All you have to do is click on "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" after unzipping the ROM in the Fastboot/adb folder.
My Poco X3 Pro started correctly after installation, with all my data ;-).
Thanks to the whole team !!

(In general, when I have a problem during a flash, it's because I did something stupid)

Reactions: lpzceduardo

biscoot

Members
Jul 9, 2018
Mi 9 (Cepheus) is not on the list of Android 12 supported devices (as far as I could tell), but it's in the list of devices inside the MIUI 13 Stable Releases.
This means that it will run MIUI 13 in android 11 still, no one knows exactly yet or no update to MIUI 13 at all?

u should forward this question to xiaomi , not xiaomi.eu forum

POCO F4 GT

Members
Mar 9, 2022
I managed to install the ROM, then I installed magisk. The system is very fluid. I am very impressed with the system. I recommend.

Poco x3 pro vayu

4fun20

Members
Feb 18, 2021
Hi,
i just have a short Question.
Maybe i post this at the wrong place, if so please excuse.

How much control Xiaomi/chinese Government does have on my phone when it's running xiaomi.eu rom?

I read and watch a lot about china lately and became a little bit scared 'xD

Best regards :-*

Last edited:

Forsigh

Members
Nov 8, 2018
Does anybody knows if camera works on this stable release on mi10t pro ? Just got released today but I'm scared to update for my mi10t pro

Forsigh

Members
Nov 8, 2018
Reading the First and Second post does solve plenty of questions even without using search
Well yeah, but post is few months old, my updater app just showed me that there's miui 13.0.1 stable for my mi10T Pro that was not there a week ago as I check quite often, there's no changes to the camera from weekly update for the last few months, but stable update could have the camera issue solved as its stable for my phone from updater app. I'm just asking if there's anybody who tested the new stable release for MI10T Pro.

Bec de Xorbin

Members
Jan 4, 2022
Well yeah, but post is few months old, my updater app just showed me that there's miui 13.0.1 stable for my mi10T Pro that was not there a week ago as I check quite often, there's no changes to the camera from weekly update for the last few months, but stable update could have the camera issue solved as its stable for my phone from updater app. I'm just asking if there's anybody who tested the new stable release for MI10T Pro.
Is there any warning about camera in updater app?