MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

What's the difference between global and Chinese rom and do I need to format data while doing fast boot?! Does fastboot work with miui 12.5?!
Differences between China & Global:
https://c4re.gr/xiaomi-chinese-vs-global/
https://www.gizguide.com/2018/08/global-rom-china-rom-miui-difference.html
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/global-version-vs-chinese-flased-with-global.4266615/

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Does fastboot work with miui 12.5
Fastboot Roms have to be flashed with fastboot command
Recovery Roms have to be flashed with TWRP or OrangeFox as example

Reactions: dh33r4j and biscoot
Hi there!
I would like to ask whether the Poco launcher has been replaced by a standard one with MIUI capabilities in the Xiaomi.eu firmware on Poco devices? Or was Poco Launcher saved?
Thanks for the answer!

Hi there,
I've got a question? Will there be a new update based on the global rom V13.0.1.0 for mi 11 (venus)? It's been a while since the last version came out. It would be nice if the recovery mode wasn't in Chinese.

Hi, I have an Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, and get a "No service" text on the top left corner of the pull-down notification screen. Also it seems to not connect to the same cell towers anymore (maybe some bands aren't being used in this release?) where I earlier had good reception. The problem disappears when I go back to stock China rom. Is there a way I can provide any logs etc. that will be useful in identifying the issue?

• Haha
Reactions: qu3.8mm and biscoot
Yes, the bootloader was still locked. There was nothing in the manual at the beginning of the topic. Should perhaps be added there.
Unfortunately, the unlocking did not work. Will try it again in a week.
What can be the reasons so that the unlock did not go.
It doesn't have to be in the manual. Unlocking the bootloader is a pre-requirement for any kind of modification to the system partitions.
If you don't know this fact, you shouldn't be tinkering with the device if you don't want to brick it.

Reactions: qu3.8mm and biscoot
Does anyone know how to disable WIFI data from PlayStore and other apps? With MiUI12.5 I could AppInfo > Restrict data usage > Select or Deselect WIFI and Mobile data, with MiUI13 it only allows me to disable Mobile data. This sucks as I want to block most apps from using WIFI or Mobile data unless I allow it. What am I missing?

Lastly thanks devs for an easy install via Linux - worked great on my Mi10U

MIUI Launcher is used in all ROMs from xiaomi.eu. So also on Poco models.
Friend, flashed xiaomi.eu 13.0.8 build for POCO X4 Pro VEUX yesterday and MIUI launcher doesn't come, Poco launcher still there.. tried to install mi launcher through apk and magisk module unsuccesfully :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Even tho it is a clean version of miui I wanna remove some apps like browser, e-mail, mi mover, mi video etc. Can I do that with ADB tools without facing any issues?

Reactions: qu3.8mm
It is more efficient and safer to deactivate these applications on your phone.
They are not start by their own hence doesn't use any juice of my battery. They are bothering me just because they are there and take up some valuable storage space. I never use them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-31-12-03-52-927_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-31-12-03-52-927_com.android.settings.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 222
On Xiaomi 12, when listening near the ear some consecutive audio messages on whatsapp , only the first can be heard in the ear capsule, the next plays on the main speaker. On telegram and signal consecutive audio messages play in the ear capsule without problem.
Anyone noticed this?
Don't think it is related. I had this issue even on stable official ROM

Reactions: claw88
They are not start by their own hence doesn't use any juice of my battery. They are bothering me just because they are there and take up some valuable storage space. I never use them.
No usable storage space will be freed if you disable/remove system apps.

What you mean?
System apps reside in a smaller fixed-size system partition. How much or little free space there is doesn't affect user at all. Usable user data is in a different partition. I strongly recommend that you just disable those apps from Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps.

System apps reside in a smaller fixed-size system partition. How much or little free space there is doesn't affect user at all. Usable user data is in a different partition. I strongly recommend that you just disable those apps from Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps.
Oh, didn't know those apps in a different partition. Looks like I have to live with them. Thank you!