MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

i have a problem. i cant install the rom using fastboot.
error message from win-cmd: This package is for "alioth" devices; this is a "unknown".
the last stable 12.5 rom from here is currently installed on my poco f3.

Maybe somebody has already answered this.
I am on the last MIUI 12 stable build in my Mi 11. I want to install this one. So, do I have to take backup of my internal storage (gallery, appdata, other files)? And do I have to install apps allover again? I mean, will I loose installed app and internal storage?

Need ur help! I have a mi11 (venus) and its still on android 11 (twrp) - i didnt fastboot to miui 12.
Is it possible to flash to miui 13 stable now with fastboot or i need to flash first to miui 12?

Thank you... :D

I had no major issues updating without clearing data from A11 to A12 on my F2 Pro everything was working fine however I had a small issue of some apps with intro animations playing slow and making certain apps take a while to load in, honestly It was just best to clear data. I simply did a backup to my Xiaomi Cloud account so I didn't lose anything just my PSP and PS2 games for the emulators lol.

Hmm and would u flash stable or weekly? Atm its weekly A 11
I tried both. Both working, but id go with stable. No problems with stable so far on venus, except gmail attachments didnt open. I fixed that doing factory reset straight after basic setup.

Hi guys. Only me have problems with hot phone on this rom? I just got installed on my phone and after stock miua its like super hot all the time
Poco f3 6/128 by the way

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-06-21-47-10-885_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-21-47-10-885_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 163
I tried both. Both working, but id go with stable. No problems with stable so far on venus, except gmail attachments didnt open. I fixed that doing factory reset straight after basic setup.
To make a correct clean installation it is better to do the factory settings before flashing the rom and then proceed with fastboot_first_Install ... without having done a first configuration!
or it is completely useless to do a factory reset first, but proceed directly with Windows_fastboot_first .... why does this command reset the device itself? But the smartphone lock passwords in this case do not give problems?

Last edited:
I have to admit I am scared for some peoples phone here....People use TWRP and Fastboot...and I am not really sure if they know what they are doing...Sorry to say...Sorry for being off-topic...

Read the first page...and maybe the last two pages of this thread...most likely your question has been answered...

Me too! Weird.
I don't have that permission but battery life still not good got worse since updated, before update used to be around 40% by late evening now its like 15% by late evening usage is the same :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-06-17-30-03-067_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-17-30-03-067_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: samirglima
If you update to Miui13 TWRP will be history, so you have to patch the boot image

Perhaps you disable pin / pw / pattern, boot into twrp.img and try to install magisk. but this procedure I never tested…

Ok, now I have updated via fastboot to MIUI 13.0.5 and patched the boot.img manually via the Magisk app. Then flashed the patched boot.img via fastboot and the phone is rooted without custom recovery. So, now I'm waiting for a TWRP version in combination with Android 12 to use nandroid backup function. At the moment I'm happy with the updated phone and rooted via magisk.
Hopefully it is running "stable".

Thank's a lot to everyone who is being part of this project. Without xiaomi.eu team, I wouldn't use a Xiaomi device.

Reactions: katerpanne
Has anyone checked if the maximum charging speed of the Mi 11 Ultra has dropped to 50W instead of 67W? If so, is there chance that the EU rom could bring back the old 67W charging speed?

Ok, now I have updated via fastboot to MIUI 13.0.5 and patched the boot.img manually via the Magisk app. Then flashed the patched boot.img via fastboot and the phone is rooted without custom recovery. So, now I'm waiting for a TWRP version in combination with Android 12 to use nandroid backup function. At the moment I'm happy with the updated phone and rooted via magisk.
Hopefully it is running "stable".

Thank's a lot to everyone who is being part of this project. Without xiaomi.eu team, I wouldn't use a Xiaomi device.
Im not giving high hopes for TWRP and nandroid backup ever to work properly. Im using Swift Backup and Autosync for MEGA what i need.

Last edited:
somehow when i run the windows update fastboot .bat, the command thingie pops up and then does nothing
currently on 12.5.19 redmi k40/poco f3. can anyone help. im already in fastboot mode

I have updated my Mi11 5G Lite, thanks Xiaomi eu using fresh install.

Only I lost L1, Netflix only SD. On payments settings error to download certificate. I understand is not problem of Xiaomi eu. Only comment for Mi11 5G lite users

Hi guys , Sorry to be off-topic, but why don't you have a new curtain in your new miui 13?

Installed it finally in my Mi 11. Working well so far. But huge disappointment, old control center, old widget. When will it come to stable? any speculation?

Reactions: samirglima