MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

hey, please check if you can open pdf files? are you able to print something? can you post pictures on telegram? did the privacy settings change? does the ringtone selection (for example, pixel sounds) work?

i would be thankful for your help/reply
Just updated my mi 11 ultra to 13.0.9 via fastboot. Open pdf and upload pictures on telegram feels fine. Phone feels much smoother compare to 13.0.5 (it was sometimes buggy/laggy). Will need to test out longer to see any more improvement

Reactions: 4fun20
If I switch from MIUI Global (12.5.7 enhanced) from my mi 11 lite 5g to the stable MIUI 13 xiaomi.eu, do I lose all app data? example: I have to log in again on whatsapp, telegram, etc ... thanks for the help

Just updated my mi 11 ultra to 13.0.9 via fastboot. Open pdf and upload pictures on telegram feels fine. Phone feels much smoother compare to 13.0.5 (it was sometimes buggy/laggy). Will need to test out longer to see any more improvement
thank you

Is there anything different between doing fastboot installation on win10 and win11? My phone doesnt get recognized anymore when it is in fastboot and connected to the pc via USB.
The first time i did that on a win10 pc, now i am using a win11 pc and it doesnt work at all.

USB debugging is enabled in the phone.

If I switch from MIUI Global (12.5.7 enhanced) from my mi 11 lite 5g to the stable MIUI 13 xiaomi.eu, do I lose all app data? example: I have to log in again on whatsapp, telegram, etc ... thanks for the help
Yes, you have to format data when you come from a Global ROM.

Is there anything different between doing fastboot installation on win10 and win11? My phone doesnt get recognized anymore when it is in fastboot and connected to the pc via USB.
The first time i did that on a win10 pc, now i am using a win11 pc and it doesnt work at all.

USB debugging is enabled in the phone.
It seems that you did not install the drivers

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
It seems that you did not install the drivers
Well, i tried several ways so far to install them, but none of them works. My phone doesnt show up at all in device manager when it is in fastboot. Not even as "unrecognized device". It simply isnt shown.

My pc also doesnt make a sound that a device got pluged in when i connect it in fastboot mode.

If i boot my Mi11 Ultra normally it gets recognized immediatly.

Edit: damn... wrong cable was the problem. Weird that the original cable for my phone didnt work while my old one for my lumia 950 works perfectly. Got it working now. Wish me luck with the flashing. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Flashed Mi 11 Ultra from China ROM (miui 13) to Xiaomi.eu (miui 13 stable).

Comparing between the China ROM and the stable .EU version:

The positives:
1) Notifications without delay (China ROM had delays of several hours)

The cons:
1) 4k 60fps video mode has stutter in first couple of seconds. (none on the China ROM)
2) Video Stabilization option is no more - it's always on
3) Video stabilization is pretty bad (was much better on the China ROM)
4) 4k 60fps video mode has a noticeable delay/optimisation/correction/slide when panning the camera and then stopping it, the camera carries on sliding until it stops by itself - it is as though the stabilisation is working to correct itself but it is noticeable and bad. (This was not the case with the China ROM)

i would revert back to the China ROM if i could but i have an issue. My China ROM came with MIUI 12.5..., i then updated it to MIUI 13. Then i flashed it to the .EU rom. Now i am not sure which China ROM i should go back to if i want to enable the lock on Bootloader.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakSpoon
Hello everyone, I currently have the Xiaomi.eu ROM 12.5.7 (Android 11) installed on my Mi 10T Pro via TWRP. How do I proceed now to install MIUI 13 Xiaomi.eu on my Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro? Will it be possible to install via TWRP again in the future? Do I need to do a factory reset from MIUI 12 to MIUI 13 or can I keep my data? Thanks for any tip.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have the issue where long press pwr button or knuckle tap screen doesn't activate Assistant. Also "hey google" doesn't work. Any tips?

Anyone else with this slight whatsapp problem?: Im running MIUI 13.0.3.0 on Poco F3. When I open whatsapp it shows the phone numbers of my contacts instead of the names above the chats. When I click on new chat, it shows no contacts at all, so I have to click the three dots ->update an then whatsapp loads all the contact with the names....did not have this issue on 12.5 versions and I am not sure if this allready appeared with 13.0.2.0...(?)

i updated my MI11 Ultra from 13.0.5 to 13.0.9 today didnt see much difference. The new control centre is still not there and also could not see the option of material you when setting wallpaper .

updated to 13.0.9 mi 11 ultra, works fine :D where can I find this new "iphones looks like" clock widget?

Anyone else with this slight whatsapp problem?: Im running MIUI 13.0.3.0 on Poco F3. When I open whatsapp it shows the phone numbers of my contacts instead of the names above the chats. When I click on new chat, it shows no contacts at all, so I have to click the three dots ->update an then whatsapp loads all the contact with the names....did not have this issue on 12.5 versions and I am not sure if this allready appeared with 13.0.2.0...(?)
Go to the app info and check the permissions

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-22-16-27-16-815_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-22-16-27-16-815_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 155
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that
So I did what I was told and installed the weekly with the format option.
The phone still reboots all the time. There is a quick popup that shows something about permissions, but too quick to read.
By the way, is there a tool where you can save the apps with all the configs of the apps (password, and so on) It takes forever after every format to get that back.
Any tips? Thanks

So I did what I was told and installed the weekly with the format option.
The phone still reboots all the time. There is a quick popup that shows something about permissions, but too quick to read.
By the way, is there a tool where you can save the apps with all the configs of the apps (password, and so on) It takes forever after every format to get that back.
Any tips? Thanks
Try to clear data for the app ''Permissions'', I believe some people had this issue previously.

The positives:

The cons:
1) 4k 60fps video mode has stutter in first couple of seconds. (none on the China ROM)
4) 4k 60fps video mode has a noticeable delay/optimisation/correction/slide when panning the camera and then stopping it, the camera carries on sliding until it stops by itself - it is as though the stabilisation is working to correct itself but it is noticeable and bad. (This was not the case with the China ROM)

i would revert back to the China ROM if i could but i have an issue. My China ROM came with MIUI 12.5..., i then updated it to MIUI 13. Then i flashed it to the .EU rom. Now i am not sure which China ROM i should go back to if i want to enable the lock on Bootloader.
You can literally flash any rom with an unlocked boot loader. It doesn't matter what the stock version was. Choose a recent official stable or weekly China rom and flash a clean fresh install.
No reason (not sure about OTA) to relock the bootloader. Which can only be done on any official China ROM.
Please spend time studying the different ways of flashing. Xiaomi.eu have made fastboot installs so easy I've forgotten how to use recovery. TWRP isn't on my phone any more. I don't see the point.

Reactions: trix0514

The positives:

The cons:

Very interesting post bro! I also switched from the China ROM to xiaomi.eu but I did it some months ago. I always thought xiaomi.eu ROM had some bugs compared to stock china one but then I also thought it was me that didn't notice those bugs before. This is weird as they should be the same firmwares with more languages and some improved translations.

Do you agree that stock china ROM is more stable and also way smoother than this one?

To revert back to stock ROM you have to use miflash and flash it via fastboot. Be sure not to check the "Lock bootloader" option not you may run into troubles. You can download the stock ROM from this XDA thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/miui-updates-tracker-mi-11-pro-ultra-star-mars.4263135/

Anyway if i.was you I wouldn't revert to stock ROM since not getting notifications is a totally no go for me. Notifications are what make a smartphone "Smart", otherwise it's just a very good camera that can take photos.

Have a nice day

Reactions: trix0514