MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Installed from scratch, or OTA update?
downloaded the fastboot file, rebooted the phone in fastboot mode and then used the bat file with format data(first time install).
i was on stock rom before installing this eu rom. everything works fine except phone gets stuck on boot fir i try to reboot or power off.

Im stuck on boot logo after restart the device i was using miui 13 global rom ,then i installed miui eu using windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat and when reboot get stuck on mi logo
failed.png

downloaded the fastboot file, rebooted the phone in fastboot mode and then used the bat file with format data(first time install).
i was on stock rom before installing this eu rom. everything works fine except phone gets stuck on boot fir i try to reboot or power off.
did you solve the problem?

Ok clear.. New ROM coming soon..

Or fix installation script by yourself..

Open it in text editor and remove all _ab extensions..

Example:
boot_ab rename to boot

Post full installation log..

******** Did you mean to fastboot format this ext4 partition? Erasing 'metadata' OKAY [ 0.015s] Finished. Total time: 41.161s Erasing 'userdata' OKAY [ 0.249s] CreateProcess failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application. (193) fastboot: error: Cannot generate image for userdata Rebooting It says like this at the end and then boots up to system but when i try to reboot, it gets stuck on mi boot logo.

Example:
boot_ab rename to boot
i did the rom installed succesfully but when try to reboot it stucks on redmi logo on my redmi note 10

Example:
boot_ab rename to boot
i did the rom installed succesfully but when try to reboot it stucks on redmi logo on my redmi note 10