MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

when you install xiaomi eu 13 it starts fine on the first reboot when you restart it again it stays fixed in the bootsplah and does not boot
For me, the system did not booting even once. After "fastboot reboot", it stuck on new Mi logo and infinite restarts. After that I have to flash the recovery and install 12.5.9.

Only Redmi Note 10 (sunny/mojito) had to be corrected, we don't have any information regarding the booting issues on Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) and Mi 11 Lite (courbet).
sorry for dragging this but some bit is missing here. The file for HMNote10Pro was removed, then re-uploaded. Are no changes in there affecting sweet??

Also, when I ran the update script, i had the error about imagefvbak. I thought that is what was fixed :eek:

And what kind of information do you need to fix the bootloop? My phone booted just fine but now I´m scared to reboot it XD

Hello, is possible to go back MIUI 13.05 on my Ultra 11 without loosing my data? I use 13.09 and in this Firmware battery and Camera are worse than before :(

Last edited:
No. During being stuck on boot logo.
My computer doesn't detect my phone while it is rebooting, or the phone won't "activate" USB.
Edit: I will add that the phone boots for about 3 seconds, turns off and repeats again.

Last edited:
Me on redmi note 10 pro have no isue, update from miui eu 12.5.9. no clean data

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-25-02-35-47-813_com.android.settings[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-25-02-35-47-813_com.android.settings[1].jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 175
Hi, i didn't get a bootloop on the redmi note 10 pro it just go directly in recovery mode.

And i didn't enable usb debugging so.. the steps would be flashing stock rom enabling it and then flashing this rom again?

i will try to get a log but I'm not sure if flashing this rom over stock will disable usb debugging again, well i will edit this later if i get a log

edit: debugging gets disabled after re-flashing rom over stock couldn't get a log

Last edited:
Reactions: surgeonliu
I easily modified the flash script, flashed magisk in the recovery and MIUI boot up. We will see if there will be a bootloop after reboot.
1643057183563.png

mi 11 ultra 13.0.9 vs 12.5.20 - battery drain is huge, no lags, email etc works fine, camera looks the same, poor me, I thought I will be some upgrade- one of the best sensor on market but camera is not even on #top3

Unfortunately I have to go back to MIUI 12.5.9. The system not boot anymore and the data is encrypted, no recovery can decrypt it.

Edit: I have to format data and flash xiaomi.eu MIUI 13. Everything should work, I hope.

Last edited: