MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

For those who are wondering, on Mi 11 Ultra, a factory reset via settings (even if you flashed the ROM with first_install_format) definitely helps getting better battery life. I was experiencing a severe battery drain after switching from weekly to stable with a clean install but now I'm getting very good stats:

I have used my phone quote a lot today, 2h calls and 5h 44m screen on time with about 7h of lossless music playing in background via Bluetooth from Apple Music and I have now 9%. Pretty good, at least comparable with MIUI 12.5.
I have the Mi 11 Ultra with a flashed stable ROM (13.0.5 stable xiaomi.eu).
I'm experiencing frames stutter in video mode. If i factory reset it, will it be a clean EU Stable ROM (just like when i flashed it the first time from its original stock version)? And will i need to do anything on the PC too or just a direct factory reset on my phone?
Sorry i am new to this and don't know where to search. Thanks in advance.

Successfully updated from stable ROM 12.5.9 to 13.0.2 xiaomi.eu in fastboot option: update without deleting data

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-24-23-06-47-113_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-24-23-06-47-113_com.android.settings.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 209
Hello friends,
First of all thanks for the developer to their valuable effort of Miui 13.
I installed eurom by fastboot command on my mi 11 lite 4G so everything is normal, no bootloop.
But after installing magisk in twrp it starts again but remains opening screen, bootlooping.
What is the problem with magisk of new eurom.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks.

Can I install it in POCO X3 Pro (Vayu)? I read the list, but someone told that is only for Mi 11, also, sorry but I don't understand that "fastboot" and TWPR are the same? I already have 12.5 .EU version, but I really don't understand this one. Maybe I'll wait for OTA update.

Can I install it in POCO X3 Pro (Vayu)? I read the list, but someone told that is only for Mi 11, also, sorry but I don't understand that "fastboot" and TWPR are the same? I already have 12.5 .EU version, but I really don't understand this one. Maybe I'll wait for OTA update.
Fastboot and TWRP are not the same. POCO X3 Pro has not yet received an update. Under no circumstances should you install a ROM from a different model.

Reactions: dophre
Hello, I'm trying to flash MIUI 13 on my Redmi Note 10 however it keeps stopping at this device check, the device does show up when I run "fastboot devices" but it just refuses to flash. I've tried both the instructions on this page (using the update rom without wipe script) and the ones included with the rom but neither worked, they both ended the same way. Am I doing something wrong? I'm pretty new to fastboot in general.

edit: i figured it out, i just had to run the script itself from the folder rather than a command line

Attachments

• unknown-8.png
    unknown-8.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Fastboot and TWRP are not the same. POCO X3 Pro has not yet received an update. Under no circumstances should you install a ROM from a different model.
Thanks for reply, well I'll wait like no other to receive OTA upgrade.

How different is the ROM Base between China and Global?
May be getting the Xiaomi 11T Pro vili soon and its Global exclusive.
I have tried magisk v23.0 on miui 13 global version but SafetyNet failed
According to changelogs, Android 12 is supported with the Canary version.

ROMs for Mi 11 Lite 4G, Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro have been reuploaded within the last 2 hours.
Please confirm that you all can boot properly now.
i am on the xiaomi.eu rom with the issue of stuck in boot. downloading the latest rom you guys uploaded 2 hors ago. should i use the format data script or the update script to install it?????