MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I'm happy with this room. RN10pro miui 13 can be root by using magisk 2.3, flashing by twrp 3.6.0_11-0-sweet

Last edited:
Hi xiaomi.eu team,

I hope this topic is welcome in this thread just for short information/feedback.
I was hoping from MIUI to MIUI version, that the Android smartlock function with non Xiaomi BT devices will be supported, but it seems to be a business decision that this won't ever be supported?!
Is it also not possible or the target for the xiaomi.eu rom team to implement or free this basic function?

I was posting a solution on my previously used mix 2s with customMIUIzer (riru magisk module) in a Facebook group and some members were wondering about my solution description, because it seemed to be possible for them to use that with stock MIUI, which I can't believe...

No one who has problems with use of local notification sound files? In my case with MIUI13/A12 I have problems with that. Not with MIUI12/A11.

Not sure if it will be fixed in my case with a factory reset or by clearing data of permissions and settings app (which should reset all settings and WIFI/BT lists, correct?)...
Would be happy to prevent performing factory or settings reset to save much more time in restoring all my data and apps.

According to other users, the reuploaded ROMs to SourceForge fixed their booting issue altogether, so you're doing something wrong.
I did according to the instructions. phone in fastboot mode, CMD as admin in the folder with the image and run the update script in the console from the same path. I don't click anything in the explorer. I suspect that it may be the fault of an unremoved magisk root

Hi xiaomi.eu team,

I hope this topic is welcome in this thread just for short information/feedback.
I was hoping from MIUI to MIUI version, that the Android smartlock function with non Xiaomi BT devices will be supported, but it seems to be a business decision that this won't ever be supported?!
Is it also not possible or the target for the xiaomi.eu rom team to implement or free this basic function?

I was posting a solution on my previously used mix 2s with customMIUIzer (riru magisk module) in a Facebook group and some members were wondering about my solution description, because it seemed to be possible for them to use that with stock MIUI, which I can't believe...
MIUI has its own implementation of Smart Lock and even a special Bluetooth profile for that purpose. There's nothing we can do here.

Reactions: biscoot and Marcaay
Which ROM should I use for Xiaomi 11T Pro? I've checked both sources and there's no ROM listed with '11T Pro' or 'XM11TPro' in the name. Or is it just not published, and I misunderstood the list?

Last edited:
Hi, did you reinstall twrp after flashing the fastboot rom?
Did you loose data with the fastboot method ?
Use script fastboot_update_rom option for not loosing your data, by the way both fastboot script method will not clean your custom recovery.

Which ROM should I use for Xiaomi 11T Pro? I've checked both sources and there's no ROM listed with '11T Pro' or 'XM11TPro' in the name.
The rom for the 11T Pro isn't out yet, the only thing you can do is wait.
Do not dare install any rom from another device.

Only thing you can do is wait.
Do not dare install any rom from another device.
Oh, okay I see, I've just checked the MIUI 12 post and if something is released the 'ROM Type' column should be filled and here it's empty. Sorry, I've misunderstood the table then. Imma install MIUI 12 ROM for now then, thanks :)
By the way, when MIUI 13 is ready for my device, can I update from 12 stable to 13 stable via fastboot without losing any data, or is format usually mandatory in that kind of situation?

Hello, now i'm on xiaomi.eu 12.5.13 with root and twrp installed. What i need to do, for correctly flash xiaomi.eu 13? Please give me an instruction, it will be very helpful. Thanks all.
I have Mi 11 and same ROm. I would like also to know

Oh, okay I see, I've just checked the MIUI 12 post and if something is released the 'ROM Type' column should be filled and here it's empty. Sorry, I've misunderstood the table then. Imma install MIUI 12 ROM for now then, thanks :)
By the way, when MIUI 13 is ready for my device, can I update from 12 stable to 13 stable via fastboot without losing any data, or is format usually mandatory in that kind of situation?
You can update to MIUI 13 without losing data, just run the “windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat” script and no data will be deleted. Clean flash is only required if you're going from weekly to stable or stable to weekly or from other rom to xiaomi.eu. Always back up your data tho, better safe than sorry.

Reactions: JiaiJ and Xenor
Je viens de faire la mise à jour et elle s'arrête de voir la photo et ne bouge plus, quand je remets mon Redmi Note 10 Pro il est toujours en 12.5.9 et je n'ai plus de wifi et plus d'appel ni de réception téléphonique possible
mise a jour.jpg

Last edited:
Any reason why 13.0.2 boots and then after a couple of seconds reboots into MIUI recovery? How exactly is this stable if it keeps restarting?

Code:
Setting current slot to 'a'                        OKAY [  0.011s]
Finished. Total time: 0.013s
Sending 'dsp_ab' (65536 KB)                        OKAY [  1.590s]
Writing 'dsp_ab'                                   (bootloader) Partition dsp_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition dsp_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.193s]
Finished. Total time: 1.799s
Sending 'xbl_config_ab' (100 KB)                   OKAY [  0.012s]
Writing 'xbl_config_ab'                            (bootloader) Partition xbl_config_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition xbl_config_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.006s]
Finished. Total time: 0.027s
Sending 'boot_ab' (131072 KB)                      OKAY [  3.200s]
Writing 'boot_ab'                                  (bootloader) Partition boot_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition boot_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.405s]
Finished. Total time: 3.622s
Sending 'modem_ab' (279084 KB)                     OKAY [  6.766s]
Writing 'modem_ab'                                 (bootloader) Partition modem_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition modem_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.844s]
Finished. Total time: 7.627s
Sending 'vbmeta_system_ab' (4 KB)                  OKAY [  0.002s]
Writing 'vbmeta_system_ab'                         (bootloader) Partition vbmeta_system_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition vbmeta_system_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.002s]
Finished. Total time: 0.013s
Sending 'tz_ab' (3116 KB)                          OKAY [  0.083s]
Writing 'tz_ab'                                    (bootloader) Partition tz_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition tz_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.010s]
Finished. Total time: 0.101s
Sending 'vbmeta_ab' (4 KB)                         OKAY [  0.005s]
Writing 'vbmeta_ab'                                (bootloader) Partition vbmeta_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition vbmeta_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.002s]
Finished. Total time: 0.016s
Sending 'bluetooth_ab' (412 KB)                    OKAY [  0.014s]
Writing 'bluetooth_ab'                             (bootloader) Partition bluetooth_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition bluetooth_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.003s]
Finished. Total time: 0.035s
Sending 'abl_ab' (204 KB)                          OKAY [  0.014s]
Writing 'abl_ab'                                   (bootloader) Partition abl_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition abl_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.002s]
Finished. Total time: 0.033s
Sending 'dtbo_ab' (32768 KB)                       OKAY [  0.802s]
Writing 'dtbo_ab'                                  (bootloader) Partition dtbo_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition dtbo_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.100s]
Finished. Total time: 0.921s
Sending 'featenabler_ab' (88 KB)                   OKAY [  0.009s]
Writing 'featenabler_ab'                           (bootloader) Partition featenabler_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition featenabler_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.002s]
Finished. Total time: 0.025s
Sending 'vendor_boot_ab' (1560 KB)                 OKAY [  0.048s]
Writing 'vendor_boot_ab'                           (bootloader) Partition vendor_boot_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition vendor_boot_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.006s]
Finished. Total time: 0.067s
Sending 'keymaster_ab' (272 KB)                    OKAY [  0.009s]
Writing 'keymaster_ab'                             (bootloader) Partition keymaster_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition keymaster_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.003s]
Finished. Total time: 0.030s
Sending 'uefisecapp_ab' (124 KB)                   OKAY [  0.012s]
Writing 'uefisecapp_ab'                            (bootloader) Partition uefisecapp_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition uefisecapp_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.002s]
Finished. Total time: 0.023s
Sending 'qupfw_ab' (56 KB)                         OKAY [  0.004s]
Writing 'qupfw_ab'                                 (bootloader) Partition qupfw_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition qupfw_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.002s]
Finished. Total time: 0.023s
Sending 'xbl_ab' (3480 KB)                         OKAY [  0.083s]
Writing 'xbl_ab'                                   (bootloader) Partition xbl_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition xbl_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.023s]
Finished. Total time: 0.114s
Sending 'cmnlib_ab' (388 KB)                       OKAY [  0.012s]
Writing 'cmnlib_ab'                                (bootloader) Partition cmnlib_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition cmnlib_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.004s]
Finished. Total time: 0.034s
Sending 'cmnlib64_ab' (504 KB)                     OKAY [  0.023s]
Writing 'cmnlib64_ab'                              (bootloader) Partition cmnlib64_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition cmnlib64_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.003s]
Finished. Total time: 0.043s
Sending 'devcfg_ab' (56 KB)                        OKAY [  0.012s]
Writing 'devcfg_ab'                                (bootloader) Partition devcfg_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition devcfg_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.002s]
Finished. Total time: 0.031s
Sending 'hyp_ab' (436 KB)                          OKAY [  0.014s]
Writing 'hyp_ab'                                   (bootloader) Partition hyp_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition hyp_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.003s]
Finished. Total time: 0.034s
Sending 'imagefv_ab' (2048 KB)                     OKAY [  0.063s]
Writing 'imagefv_ab'                               (bootloader) Partition imagefv_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition imagefv_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.007s]
Finished. Total time: 0.087s
Sending 'aop_ab' (200 KB)                          OKAY [  0.016s]
Writing 'aop_ab'                                   (bootloader) Partition aop_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition aop_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.002s]
Finished. Total time: 0.039s
Sending 'cust' (415132 KB)                         OKAY [ 10.060s]
Writing 'cust'                                     OKAY [  0.000s]
Finished. Total time: 10.078s
Sending sparse 'super' 1/8 (721168 KB)             OKAY [ 17.550s]
Writing 'super'                                    OKAY [  0.000s]
Sending sparse 'super' 2/8 (786336 KB)             OKAY [ 19.463s]
Sending sparse 'super' 3/8 (786332 KB)             OKAY [ 19.263s]
Sending sparse 'super' 4/8 (767572 KB)             OKAY [ 18.593s]
Sending sparse 'super' 5/8 (785968 KB)             OKAY [ 40.335s]
Sending sparse 'super' 6/8 (760124 KB)             OKAY [ 18.463s]
Sending sparse 'super' 7/8 (725144 KB)             OKAY [ 17.683s]
Sending sparse 'super' 8/8 (317744 KB)             OKAY [  9.931s]
Finished. Total time: 167.117s
Setting current slot to 'a'                        OKAY [  0.012s]
Finished. Total time: 32.141s
Rebooting                                          OKAY [  0.000s]
Finished. Total time: 0.201s

Last edited:
Any reason why 13.0.2 boots and then after a couple of seconds reboots into MIUI recovery? Doesn't really seem useful like this.
Record a logcat until the reboot happens (logcat will stop automatically).

Reactions: swagtest
I installed mi 11 lite 4g eurom. I restarted the phone and it didn't turn on. I had to format it. has this problem been fixed

M2101K9AG cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Redmi note 10 pro everything works stable as always good work by Xiaomi EU Team!
Rather disappointed by Xiaomi themselves due to missing basically all advertised features of MIUI 13 in global version tho :(

Reactions: raj36
mi 11 pro - stable - i saw at youtube that someone run the "rom file.bat" as administrator and not with the cmd , is it possiable ?

Record a logcat until the reboot happens (logcat will stop automatically).
Here you go: https://file.io/DJV6LZEbezJG