MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Currently have mi11 with stable xaomi.eu 12.5.16 , I see the OTA update to miui 13

So I can't do the update via OTA with twrp ? Have to do it using fast boot method ?

Thanks
I am not clean on the , for Mi 11 fastboot ROM installation we need to have TWRP or it works with the MiFlash utility.. Please advise me.

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
There are many users who has problem with aod stucked in 120 hz. I am using mi11 ultra, so my research is limited to this device.
The best part is that I have contact with two people who get 30hz once the phone goes to aod. I analyzed their system and secure tables (setedit app), as well as I was in touch with the developer of GalaxyMaxHz app- still I am not able to figure out how is possible that some phones works in 30 hz in aod but some others not. I could not find any difference between their tables and mine.

Also, by writing "adb shell dumpsys display" I am getting info about supported refresh rates. I analyzed mine as well as one guy who is getting 30hz in aod- there is no information in this log about supporting 30hz. There is only info about 60, 90 and 120 hz, but nothing about 30hz. Strange, how info about the display doesn't mention anything about supporting 30hz where at the same time aod can force the screen to work in 30 hz??!!

I searched the entire internet for some information about some possible setting missing in some of the tables in setedit, whatever which could give me some sign what could be responsible for controlling the refresh rate of aod... I even tried to create my own setting in system table called aod_refresh_rate and always_on_display_refresh_rate, but there is 0 effect. Deleting the data of aod app, turning on battery powersaving mode, even forcing the entire system to work in 60 hz doesn't do anything because as soon as aod activates screen works in 120 hz which is ridiculous.

Perhaps the developers of xiaomi.eu could give me some clue what to do and where to search? I found one post of one of the developer who mentioned that they are not touching the refresh rates settings, but maybe you have a knowledge what could help to solve this issue?

I checked it with Mi 11 Pro and there is the same behavior. In AOD the 120 Hz is active and doesn't switch to 60Hz for example. Used the Refresh rate display setting in developer settings.

Got an issue with Vance's Manager when installing non root, Install fail aborted user rejected permission. I've enabled all permissions including install app from unknown sources can't find a solution online.
K30 PRO

Last edited:
Thank You very much for the MIUI13 stable release debut, working great on my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom. feel like new again. you guys are awesome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-28-23-30-39-976_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-28-23-30-39-976_com.android.updater.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2022-02-28-23-30-24-472_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-28-23-30-24-472_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 118
Hi, for the Poco f2 pro it says that there are no mirrors, when will there be any as it says there is a fastboot for it. I am on stable one and would like to update to miui 13.

Thanks a lot.

Hi, for the Poco f2 pro it says that there are no mirrors, when will there be any as it says there is a fastboot for it. I am on stable one and would like to update to miui 13.

Thanks a lot.
Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Hi, it has been a while since I've installed via twrp or pc. I am currently of POCO F2 PRO miui 12.5.7, android 11. I have completely forgotten how to install the ROM. I went and downloaded the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V13.0.1.0.SJKCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip and I am not sure how I should install it. Should I go into update on my phone settings and use this as the package, then in twrp install it (if so, do I have to wipe anything or do anything else, or do I just swipe and do I have to extract it or leave it as a zip). If not, do I need a pc for this or something else. I would really like to not brick my phone, so what exactly do I have to do?

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
I have android 11 and twrp installed, how do i do it

Hi, it has been a while since I've installed via twrp or pc. I am currently of POCO F2 PRO miui 12.5.7, android 11. I have completely forgotten how to install the ROM. I went and downloaded the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V13.0.1.0.SJKCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip and I am not sure how I should install it. Should I go into update on my phone settings and use this as the package, then in twrp install it (if so, do I have to wipe anything or do anything else, or do I just swipe and do I have to extract it or leave it as a zip). If not, do I need a pc for this or something else. I would really like to not brick my phone, so what exactly do I have to do?

installation only via FASTBOOT

now that we have stable for mi10T pro can we flash it and camera works fine >?

yes yes before you jokers reply "didn't you read the warning?" ..
well.. this is a STABLE version, and everything should work fine

and if not.. sorry, then this device cannot get a stable version.

• Haha
Hi! The MIUI 13 fastboot update has a critical bug in the camera app in my MI 10T Pro cellphone:

- Bad quality image.
- Unfocussed image.
- App crashing in several camera modes.
- App crashing when pressing the shot button.

I'm going to downgrade until this mess is solved.