MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Good morning, an stupid question. After unlocking the bootloader, i need to reactivate the the usb debug right?

With the fastboot installer via bat/sh: I'd like to propose to add an info output just before "images\super.img", that the next file will take a long time without any notification in the first minute.
Installing with fastboot was new to me and I was wondering why after "images\cust.img" nothing happened anymore and I was short of just killing the cmd window basically killing fastboot while it was flashing something. Please add a warning message at this step during the bat/sh process.

Hi guys, I have MIUI 12.5 21.3.17 beta by xiaomi.eu . My phone is Mi 10T Pro, so I never upgraded because of the camera problem. But now I checked this post, and it seems that camera is fixed. I have 2 questions:
Is camera fixed in stable MIUI 13 version?
And do I have to erase all my files to upgrade to MIUI 13?

Thank you

Hello there,
I am a total newbie.
I currently have the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G (Last MIUI 12.6 EU 21.11.24). Yesterday, I tried to flash the MIUI 13 with TWRP. It didn't work. After reboot, it was coming to the TWRP screen. I had to flash again my original Rom. In TWRP, my internal storage is encrypted somehow. I can not see the folders, files.. I had to use an external microsd with a usb drive.
If I somehow succeed to flash this stable MIUI13, do I have to erase everything first or will I keep my apps and data? IF I am not going to lose anything, I am OK to flash this latest ROM.
Is there a step by step guide to do this ? :)
Many thanks in advance
John

Reactions: MCSwart
Hi folks.

After trying the last MIUI 13.0.4.0 SKFMIXM (stable) on my Redmi Note 10 Pro for some days, I'm experiencing a frecuent camera app crash everytime I open it. A warning message pop ups and cam closes after three seconds.

Screenshot_2022-04-17-16-34-33-435_com.android.camera.jpg

If you are lucky and the camera stays on, you can't change to other modes (selfie, pro, etc.) because it crashes. I've tried to fix this situation with the long-press back button, cleaning the cache/data, rebooting the terminal and checking all the permissions but no luck. I have no idea about what to do next. I've reinstalled the ROM (without clean DATA) but no effect. Any clue about this issue?. Is anyone having the same problem? Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Is it just me or the Poco X3 Pro rom is pretty much completely broken? Gmail, Lastpass etc. crash upon logging into them and there's a weird updater app, probably the official updater app, that crashes upon opening.
nvm i guess it was just set up broken

Last edited:
I just want to thank the developers & everyone that contributed to making this site a success.
I finally unlock bootloader and flashed EU ROM on my redmi note 10 pro. The process was straight forward and easy because of all the instructions given there. I am enjoying this ROM so much, it makes the global ROM looks so restricted.
Thanks to everyone..
I would like to second this thank you. I just did the same on a Mi 10 Ultra that I bought on eBay with the Chinese ROM, which I just could not get on with. My 7 day waiting period finished a few hours ago, and following the exact instructions on this website I now have the latest MIUI 13 stable ROM. Far superior and everything installing and working well. I am a senior citizen and this sort of thing is very daunting, but made far easier due to the very clever people on this site.

Sir,
i have an question regarding Xiaom.EU rom, can i active Xiaomi sim activation service after switching Global to EU rom. bcz previous Global rom was built in Google dialer and sms, thats why i Couldn't use that service. i am very fond of this service, i always sync call logs & sms.
Thanks in advance
EU Rom <3er

Hello, i have a problem with Miui internet browser, it is impossible to download files ! the browser say: you must accept to use mass storage in settings.... but it is not possible to access to this settings, this setting is not present in the rom... Anyone have a solution please...?

Reactions: xeGox
If my device is Android 11 (MIUI 12.5 beta) do I need to install MIUI 13 stable using TWRP or Fastboot?
My device is Mi 10T Pro

A12 update via fastboot only for time being.
from beta to stable & vice versa its recommended to do clean install
Yeah but its Miui 12 beta, so it is still an upgrade to stable Miui 13. I really dont want to format my data, especially if it is not even necessary

Sir,
i have an question regarding Xiaom.EU rom, can i active Xiaomi sim activation service after switching Global to EU rom. bcz previous Global rom was built in Google dialer and sms, thats why i Couldn't use that service. i am very fond of this service, i always sync call logs & sms.
Thanks in advance
EU Rom <3er
I have just activated it successfully on my mi 10T running 13.0.4 stable, both on my pre-paid and post-paid sim cards.

Reactions: jkriyabd
Hello,
Still the same problem on my Mix 4 miui 13.0.4.0
Screen cast is impossible.
If someone has any idea.
Thanks.

Got this message trying to update to latest Poco F3 build, could this be related to the script? Before i used a different computer with windows, this was on a macbook, im still moving files to give it a try with the windows one (its a bit old, so its a slow process, lol).

1650322631888.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: lpzceduardo
Check that <ROM folder>/bin/macos/fastboot is allowed to be executed, and open terminal in that "macos" directory and enter "./fastboot getvar product".
Thank you, it was an issue of me running the script not already working on the same folder, my bad, running as we speak, thanks for the help!!