MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi guys,

Just want to know what went wrong here. I was on xiaomi.eu 12.5 stable Ã11 and wanted to update to 13.
Used the update_rom script.

1650339209606.png

Got stuck in here and then phone died on hard brick.
Should I use first install instead?

For a while i have noticed that going into Setting the "updater" app shows there is a new update when there is not a new one, i have been seeing this since one of the last MIUI 12.5 updates and still there running MIUI 13, i noticed that the app Security shows 12.5.18 update as available, does everyone has this issue? i have tried clearing data from updater app, settings, without success.

For a while i have noticed that going into Setting the "updater" app shows there is a new update when there is not a new one, i have been seeing this since one of the last MIUI 12.5 updates and still there running MIUI 13, i noticed that the app Security shows 12.5.18 update as available, does everyone has this issue? i have tried clearing data from updater app, settings, without success.
Nobody reported any update problem using fastboot instruction.
If you don`t have a 10 years old model.

Reactions: biscoot
Nobody reported any update problem using fastboot instruction.
If you don`t have a 10 years old model.
Hi, its not a fastboot or update issue, the "notification" is stuck there, if you go into Settings > My Device, its been showing that there is an update available for a while, even after i switched to MIUI 13 and after 2 fastboot updates, i have tried clearing data/cache of what i think are related apps but notification is still there.

Hi, its not a fastboot or update issue, the "notification" is stuck there, if you go into Settings > My Device, its been showing that there is an update available for a while, even after i switched to MIUI 13 and after 2 fastboot updates, i have tried clearing data/cache of what i think are related apps but notification is still there.
clean update application cache or disable application notification. What I did a long ago.

Reactions: biscoot
clean update application cache or disable application notification. What I did a long ago.
Updater app? Already did, didnt work, it doesnt show a notification itself like when you get a new email, but everytime you go into settings the "sign" is there.

Last edited:
Im currently using stable v13.0.3 and i want to update to v13.0.5 should i do the fastboot method or update here on the updater? My device is poco f3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-19-12-51-58-708_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-19-12-51-58-708_com.android.updater.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 176
UP...Hello, i have a problem with Miui internet browser, it is impossible to download files ! the browser say: you must accept to use mass storage in settings.... but it is not possible to access to this settings, this setting is not present in the rom... Anyone have a solution please...?

UP...Hello, i have a problem with Miui internet browser, it is impossible to download files ! the browser say: you must accept to use mass storage in settings.... but it is not possible to access to this settings, this setting is not present in the rom... Anyone have a solution please...?
check permission settings!

I have Stable EU 12.5.8. I was using TWRP for small updates before (e.g. 12.5.7>12.5.8). If I upgrade to MIUI 13 via fastboot, do I lose my data?

Last edited:
F3/K40/Mi11x users on the latest update, are you able to share some screenshots on the notification bar while in dark mode? hoping this build fixed the notification text being greyish dark instead of white. Attached screenshot for reference. Really appreciate it if I could get some feedback on this. Currently waiting for the 1-week long period to unlock my bootloader.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-12-22-40-45-050_com.google.android.apps.messaging_LI.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-12-22-40-45-050_com.google.android.apps.messaging_LI.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 156