MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

nothing, doesnt show charge, doesnt turn on at all. i took it to a repair shop and the tech told me he tried some things but is not doing anything i gave up with it
You can do 2 things:1-if you can see your device in device manager as qualcomm 9008 device you can try to pay a telegram guy to remotely flash rom via edl mode.
2-send your device to a authorized Xiaomi service.You will have to pay 20-30€.

Alright so how do we prevent this annoying bug from happening? I get duplicated app icons on my mi 11 running the latest MIUI.eu 13.
Not only that but some icons will disappear (like the settings app is nowhere to be found)and my home screen gets messed up every time I reboot the phone.

Attachments

• IMG_20220717_000014.jpg
    IMG_20220717_000014.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 409
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys.

Running curently the global rom and google discover is messed up everytime the system switches from dark to light mode and vise versa.
See here an picture:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is this fixed in the EU rom?

thx

Alright so how do we prevent this annoying bug from happening? I get duplicated app icons on my mi 11 running the latest MIUI.eu 13.
Not only that but some icons will disappear (like the settings app is nowhere to be found)and my home screen gets messed up every time I reboot the phone.

Maybe you should reset the launcher app by deleting its data and stopping it.

You can do 2 things:1-if you can see your device in device manager as qualcomm 9008 device you can try to pay a telegram guy to remotely flash rom via edl mode.
2-send your device to a authorized Xiaomi service.You will have to pay 20-30€.
the computer doesnt detect the device

If the word "fastboot" is missing from the ROM name, it is a recovery ROM.

Example:
xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip = fastboot ROM
xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12.zip = recovery ROM

Last edited:
Happened to me too in my mi 11 running latest stable rom.

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
miui eu for 11t pro very bad
I think the reason is because the global version
eea works great and has a great battery

Since TWRP is there for xm12 it would be nice to have a recovery rom.
I would be thankful and would buy u a beer

I use almost two or three months this EU stable ROM on my device, VILI , last couple weeks I noticed big battery draining fast.. I didn't install or add any new apps for month. It's a miracle if I get 5 hours of SOT. That's not so important how is much important to use device 2 days.. or day and a half... I can't find what drain my battery ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-18-16-29-52-124_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-18-16-29-52-124_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 130
It means the end of SW support (no more updates).

EOL = End-of-life

After the OEM EOL date:
- will not manufacture or sell your device.
- limit or terminate the development of firmware, software patches or updates.
- post-warranty hardware maintenance is still offered, but at a higher price and for a limited time

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Hey guys.

Running curently the global rom and google discover is messed up everytime the system switches from dark to light mode and vise versa.
See here an picture:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is this fixed in the EU rom?

thx
Can anyone running the EU rom + google discovery feed comment about this issue?

thx

Hi. I'm using the V13.0.12.0 on my Xiaomi mi 11 Ultra and have some issues with brightness in movies apps. Netflix, Amazon prime. Some movies are very dark and some dull, poor contrast. When you press the volume up or down button, the contrast changes for a second until the volume bar is on screen. YouTube HDR movies work perfectly. I have just problems on Netflix and Amazon. Wife has mi 11 pro on miui.eu weekly and has same problem. Haven't had that on my previous Xiaomi mi 10.