MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

someone downgraded from weekly to stable and can tell if he is happy?

Also, I see 3 versions for Mi 11 ultra Stable rom
Which should i download?

How to install eu miui 13 stable rom? To my poco f2 pro, currently running on official miui 11 global.

How to install eu miui 13 stable rom? To my poco f2 pro, currently running on official miui 11 global.

Reactions: zhiera
Hi guys updated from 13.0.1 to 13.0.2 via twrp redmi note 11 (spes) just want to check if anyone with this device is getting the same bugs I am before i think about a factory reset.

Rare random reboots, wallpaper resetting to default, home screen loading icon for 5-10 seconds before the homescreen displays after pressing home button, drawer apps being in a random order then resetting to alphabet in 5-10 seconds, in general much slower and a fair bit of work.

I hope this is just some normal bugs from A12 update and will fade out on next update. Thanks

hi is MI 10T stable roms good for MI 10T Pro phone? Or does he have a separate one too? Because it is not displayed as in the case of the weekly version

Hi guys updated from 13.0.1 to 13.0.2 via twrp redmi note 11 (spes) just want to check if anyone with this device is getting the same bugs I am before i think about a factory reset.

Rare random reboots, wallpaper resetting to default, home screen loading icon for 5-10 seconds before the homescreen displays after pressing home button, drawer apps being in a random order then resetting to alphabet in 5-10 seconds, in general much slower and a fair bit of work.

I hope this is just some normal bugs from A12 update and will fade out on next update. Thanks
Just make a fresh install.

Reactions: Andreasgbr
II bought the China Rom. Now i have a EU Rom. i want to install Netflix but only apk is possible becuase the bootloader is unlockt. Is it possible to lock the bootloader. I installed wia TWRP and Recovery Rom. It is a Mi11 Ultra. Disney+ was possible the download. Google play store says it is not certified

QR Scanner working very slow and laggy since the the first rom I tried on my note 11. Thought Android 12 update maybe would fix it, but nop. Am I the only one? No nig deal since I can just download a qr scan app, but Im curious.

II bought the China Rom. Now i have a EU Rom. i want to install Netflix but only apk is possible becuase the bootloader is unlockt. Is it possible to lock the bootloader. I installed wia TWRP and Recovery Rom. It is a Mi11 Ultra. Disney+ was possible the download. Google play store says it is not certified
No. If you lock the bootloader while Xiaomi.eu ROM is installed, your phone will be hard-bricked.

Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Hi,

Yesterday I did a clean install from the latest weekly to the latest stable. Restored my settings from cloud bkp, etc. I don't know if it's related to the restore, but every time I try to open menus which would open the Themes app (wallpapers, ringtones, etc.), I got the following message:

View attachment 43229

I tried to delete cache, all data for Themes app, restarted the phone, etc. Without resolution.
Does have anyone suggestion what to do with this?
I've read you can delete settings app's data through this:
Open settings
Go to wallpapers and personalisationp
Open recent apps (swipe from bottom or recent button)e
Select app info
Then clear data

and theme store would back to work.

I had the same situation because of a Chinese theme I've installed (did not find the reason jet..) and what worked for me was to install global theme APK, start the app (still had "need to restart app" message) and then delete update

Last edited:
Running latest 13.0.10.0 on Ingres (Poco F4 GT), the random battery drain.
Previously, when unplugged at 8:30am, my battery will only last till 4:30-5:30pm before it shuts off completely.

Over the last 1 week, I've managed to get it running till 10pm at night with 15% battery left.

Thank you very much.

Did you just update or do a reset too? I'm having the same problem.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

#xiaomi12pro #zeus

a curiosity, I have had the eea for months, never a problem with the proximity sensor, for several days that I use the xiaomi.eu, and I can not listen to 3 audio messages from telegram or whatsapp,
that suddenly turns off the screen? same exact problem of the poco f3. someone who helps me understand why

I have tried several times to return to the eea, with the eea the proximity sensor works perfectly, with the Xiaomi.eu there are countless problems with the sensor,
it could depend on the fact that I have a global device and not a Chinese one, maybe some drivers change and therefore they are not compatible with the global version of the device.

Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
Unfortunately, it didn't work. I deleted the Data and restarted the Mi 11 Ultra. After that it still looks like this. I wiped the data of all of the three apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-01-10-34-36-354_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-01-10-34-36-354_com.android.vending.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 124
Unfortunately, it didn't work. I deleted the Data and restarted the Mi 11 Ultra. After that it still looks like this. I wiped the data of all of the three apps
it should work… but it is not certified. update playstore and check if safetynet is ok/green

and check that you dont have a folder like /twrp

you can try to disable developer options and oem unlocking

Reactions: Motox
downgraded from weekly to stable, now I dont have notifications on Instagram, Gmail and some more apps
Anyway to fix that?
Yes the notifications are on 100%

it should work… but it is not certified. update playstore and check if safetynet is ok/green

and check that you dont have a folder like /twrp

you can try to disable developer options and oem unlocking
Okay thats weird. I read that EU should pass safetynet. I installed it clear. Twrp data wiped and then install the stable 13.0.7 EU. It is german but i think you can read it. How can i lock it ? Developer Options are on. Disable them does nothing. Still safetynet failed or wipe the 3 google apps again ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-01-11-04-53-121_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-01-11-04-53-121_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_2022-08-01-11-06-27-012_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-01-11-06-27-012_com.android.settings.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Okay thats weird. I read that EU should pass safetynet. I installed it clear. Twrp data wiped and then install the stable 13.0.7 EU. It is german but i think you can read it. How can i lock it ? Developer Options are on. Disable them does nothing. Still safetynet failed or wipe the 3 google apps again ?
I am from germany :) your challenge is safetynet… it must be green. use the search function, there are older topics from poney and me as example

Hello together,

first thank you for continously supplying these ROMs.

I have a problem with my Xiaomi 12 (cupid).
I updated it from Global ROM to 13.0.36 (xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.36.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12-fastboot) on my mac by the script "macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format".
Now the phone isn't starting at all, neither to recovery nor to fastboot.

Any experiences with that?

Best regards