MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

HI sir just a question are the new updates via TWRP already since? im used to the fastboot method nad im getting confused on how to do TWRP. ALson last update caused my camera to somehow capture bad photos a little blurry but front camera is very clear

Hello guys! I have a mi 11 and when I was on android 11 we always updated via twrp. When android 12 arrived, we needed to keep updating until then via fastboot. In this case, now that the first update has been released via recovery on android 12, do I need to install a new twrp or does the one on android 11 work? I imagine not, so how can I install this new one? Thanks if anyone can help :)

Thank a lot! And in the case of my twrp used on android 11, is it still installed on my device? Just install the new version over the previous one?

it says installation failed should i wipe dalvik ?

Last edited:
Hello, how to update Xiaomi 12 software to the latest? Because there is no CMD command line in the downloaded fresh ROM

what did you do in detail and what is the error message?
i was able to make it work. i had accidentally put the weekly one then when i tried to reflash it i was stuck in boot loop then tried to fix it again now it is working. Thank you soooo much

I try to install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12.zip from internal memory of my mi 11 ultra.
After first reboot only chinese characters... What is wrong?

Last edited:
but that means, its not an Update, or did i miss something? if i install install TWRP, will it not wipe the phone?

is there no fastboot Version 13.013.0 for mi Ultra 11?
How did you update your Phone?

So, just to be sure, after installing TWRP, i copy the zip of the new stable (i am on last stable till today), boot in twrp, install the rom without wiping data, and everything is still on my phone?
And if not, whats the best practice to backup hopefully everything..?

So, just to be sure, after installing TWRP, i copy the zip of the new stable (i am on last stable till today), boot in twrp, install the rom without wiping data, and everything is still on my phone?
And if not, whats the best practice to backup hopefully everything..?
sounds good and here is a detailed howto ...

Can somebody help me?
I tried updating my Mi11Ultra via Twrp and followed an instruction on this forum.
I got three Error message (twrp failed to mount site root system ext product (no such file or directory) if I remember correctly. (Tried Twrp Version V3.9 and V5.1 but got the same message)
Than, because I misread the header of the video, I did this what the guy in this video did:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I tried to reflash the stable fastboot V13.0.12.0 but in every reboot the phone goes to MIUI Recovery 5.0 and doesn't start into android :(
I'm still able to boot the phone into Fastboot...