MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi guys, I have a Mi 11 (venus) and using xiaomi.eu stable. Since an update (see photos below) last year and I don't remember the period, EVERY time I go to update the system, it seems that it doesn't recognize it and keeps asking me to update. Does anybody know how to solve this? It's not something that bothers me, but there might be a solution for it, I would like..
Try to clear Updater app data, then open it with Internet connection on to let it reload all remote variables.

Hi… try the safe mode before flashing

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode
Hi, I have tried that and after the Powered by Android logo and MI logo disappears it goes straight into FASTBOOT mode with orange logo. No luck. Thanks.

Hi guys,
Im on miui eu 13.0.12 for my XM11U. Recently installed MS team due to work requirement and somehow, having issues with security.

I have Intune Company Portal installed together with MS Team. It keeps showing there is issue with Device is Healthy.

Seeking advice on how can i resolve this issue.

Would it be resolved if i re-lock my bootloader? If relock bootloader, would it stop me from updating miui eu rom? Seeking advice please. Thanks.

Try to clear Updater app data, then open it with Internet connection on to let it reload all remote variables.

Didn't work :( I'm thinking that the only way to solve this is formatting, but then I won't be something that bothers me at this point, start all the settings again I also thought it was a problem with the Security app and not the Updates app , but I still had a chance to erase data from it and it still continued. Thanks anyway bro.

@samirglima formatting is no solution, i would rather want to understand why it happens, can you get me output of:

I understand. And forgive my ignorance, but what is this command you say is for? One thing I also noticed is that in the Xiaomiui app it says that it has an update for this, do you think it is prudent Update it? I say "try" because not always updating something available works on xiaomi.eu, I think it's also more for global version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-20-09-14-53-187_com.xiaomiui.downloader~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-20-09-14-53-187_com.xiaomiui.downloader~2.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 100
@samirglima command will return local (cached) miui version value that both settings and security app base on to notify user, those updates from xiaomiui app are for global and you will not be able to update system apps like this, it's impossible so users would not make bricks of their phones

@samirglima command will return local (cached) miui version value that both settings and security app base on to notify user, those updates from xiaomiui app are for global and you will not be able to update system apps like this, it's impossible so users would not make bricks of their phones
I understand friend, so just use this command in fastboot and that's it? Or does something open for me to do?

Guys, as some of you may (or not) remember I had trouble before on my SPESN (note 11) installing stable MIUI13 Android 12 on TWRP, now I installed Stable Android 11 via fastboot and after system booted there is an ota update to do, it should update now to MIUI 13 Android 12 stable via OTA?

EDIT: it downloaded the zip from OTA, restart, and TWRP wasnt flashed, went to fastboot, flashed TWRP again, booted in TWRP and Installed zip and it didnt gave me the ERROR 1 anymore, something is wrong with this TWRP compatibility to do it as shown on 1st post (at least on SPESN).

Last edited:
Guys, as some of you may (or not) remember I had trouble before on my SPESN (note 11) installing stable MIUI13 Android 12 on TWRP, now I installed Stable Android 11 via fastboot and after system booted there is an ota update to do, it should update now to MIUI 13 Android 12 stable via OTA?

EDIT: it downloaded the zip from OTA, restart, and TWRP wasnt flashed, went to fastboot, flashed TWRP again, booted in TWRP and Installed zip and it didnt gave me the ERROR 1 anymore, something is wrong with this TWRP compatibility to do it as shown on 1st post (at least on SPESN).
look here

look here
Yap, I followed your guide, and when it gave me the ERROR 1 I restarted to recovery maybe 10 times and it keep gave me the ERROR 1, so I installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote11_v13.0.10.0.rgkmixm_v13-11-fastboot.zip" and when system booted I went to OTA updates, it downloaded the "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote11_v13.0.2.0.sgkmixm_v13-12.zip", restarted and there was no TWRP, I flashed TWRP again, and then it installed the "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote11_v13.0.2.0.sgkmixm_v13-12.zip" without issues...

Reactions: katerpanne
Just updated redmi note 11 pro 5g to android 12. And no freaken way this is so fast it makes android 10 look slow. (android 10 in my opinion is lag free, and so snappy without any bugs)
So far i haven't seen any bug on android 12 update, and i'm loving it. Thanks devs!

since the last updates it doesn't work for me the long scrolling screenshot, i made a screenshot press the button for longer and doesn't work.

so, tbh, it's time to change to xda to get a13 for my mi 9t pro & mi 9t, right?
i know those phones were released 2019 but i also wrote that there will be updates till Q3 2k22...

@samirglima no fastboot, you just plug your phone when it's turned on and type it in terminal

example:
View attachment 43582

Okay, image below showing what appeared. Did I do something wrong (or did I do nothing hehe)? I put both "adb shell settings get global miui_new_version" and "adb shell settings get global miui_new_version 13.0.9", which is the current stable xiaomi.eu version for Mi 11.

Attachments

• XiaomiMi11Venus.jpg
    XiaomiMi11Venus.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 112
Okay, image below showing what appeared. Did I do something wrong (or did I do nothing hehe)? I put both "adb shell settings get global miui_new_version" and "adb shell settings get global miui_new_version 13.0.9", which is the current stable xiaomi.eu version for Mi 11.
Enable "USB debugging" in "Developer options" and confirm when asked when you connect the phone to the computer.

i know those phones were released 2019 but i also wrote that there will be updates till Q3 2k22...
Please do, and please do not come back.

Android 13, really?
Alternatively, show to all of us where the devs should get an official MIUI13 ROM as a base in order to build a EU ROM, if there is no such thing: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?device=1700361

they won't get A12 / MIUI13 as both phones are EOL since Q4/2021 so you should not expect A13/MIUI14 for any of them !

xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.37.0.SLBCNXM_v13-12 - dos not have fast boot? older version have this one not?
need write by adb comands?

xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.37.0.SLBCNXM_v13-12 - dos not have fast boot? older version have this one not?
need write by adb comands?
You need to read the first page and pay special attention to the table and the word "recovery".
You won't believe how powerful the search function is on this forum. Just humor me and try it for a laugh ;)

Reactions: bingho