MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I have a question, so moving forward are roms gonna require twrp or we will have the option to choose between fastboot and twrp? because personally speaking fastboot has been easy fast stable and reliable and for a newbie i wish to keep going the fastboot route, so can we expect a fastboot version for 13.0.7 for the poco f3 or only twrp version?

I have a question, so moving forward are roms gonna require twrp or we will have the option to choose between fastboot and twrp? because personally speaking fastboot has been easy fast stable and reliable and for a newbie i wish to keep going the fastboot route, so can we expect a fastboot version for 13.0.7 for the poco f3 or only twrp version?
There won't be any multi-format releases.

Rom 13.07 xiaomi mi 10 how to do update?Via Fastboot or TWRP?and if via Fastbot i don't see * update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.

Reactions: 1PASARELA1
Rom 13.07 xiaomi mi 10 how to do update?Via Fastboot or TWRP?and if via Fastbot i don't see * update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
Via twrp..... You find the newest twrp for Mi10 in the first post....twrp-3.6.2_12-v5.6_A12-umi-skkk.img

I had this same issue with the Poco F3, looks the same because you dont lose signal, but you lose data service and data calls, the quick fix for this is to drop the preferred network type to 3G.

For me to fix it i had to block one LTE Band (B66) that was causing this issue, i had this issue on and off for a while, and it started when i switched from Global to xiaomi.eu ROM.

You already have unlocked bootloader, but you will need root, you need LTE Discovery app to see if it happens when an specific LTE band is being used, after you have identified which one then you need to lock it (block phone from using it), i used Network Signal Guru to do it, i dont remember the exact steps 100% but you just need to use their LTE band lock feature, after i did that im still able to use 4G/4G+ and even 5G bands without any issue.

I took the process from here, hope it works for you, your screenshot looks exactly like what happened to me.

Root is only required to modify the bands, after that you can remove it cause it will cause issues with banking apps (that happened to me), it doesnt affect the modifications after.

Thanks for the tip. I will try. I ended up going back to the Global rom.

So far it's looking like LTE B7 causes the issue for me. I disabled that and no data drops yet, but I'll wait and see as it's rather intermittent anyway. I'm with Koodo in Canada, POCO F3 Global model running the last .EU stable. I'll upgrade to the one that came out this week, tonight. Cheers guys.
If you can find a solution, share it here.

Here to report a glitch/bug - apologies if it has already been mentioned but I haven't not seen anyone saying so. VEUXG Poco x4 pro 5g has screen flickering alot which is noticeable especially on darker backgrounds. Had zero flickering on previous android 11. This is the first android 12 release for our phone - hell knows why Xiaomi/Poco took so long for our release so pretty sad to have any issues

Big thanks to the team here for their Xiaomi EU ROM's though and their prompt release

A quick question. I use Image 13.0.37 (Xiaomi 12). So far everything i.o. but there is one problem. The ad blocker adaway no longer works properly. Used this for many years on my rooted phones. Can someone say something about this?

A quick question. I use Image 13.0.37 (Xiaomi 12). So far everything i.o. but there is one problem. The ad blocker adaway no longer works properly. Used this for many years on my rooted phones. Can someone say something about this?
Have you activated file hosts systemless in Magisk application?

Thanks for the tip. I will try. I ended up going back to the Global rom.
Haven't had a single drop since I made band B7 not preferred using the network signal guru app. It's been about 2 days now. It used to happen at least dozens of times per day. Root is required.

Reactions: POCO F4 GT
A few months ago I installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.36.0.SLBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot" on my Xiaomi 12 Pro.
I saw that the new update is only available in the Recovery version.
Is it possible to install this new version without performing a full reset?:confused:

A few months ago I installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.36.0.SLBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot" on my Xiaomi 12 Pro.
Is it possible to install this new version without performing a full reset?:confused:
Yes

Reactions: Tennic
I am still wondering, from where you got that information that you have to format data when installing update via TWRP..

Reactions: gogocar62
Of course yes.

Reactions: Tennic
I am still wondering, from where you got that information that you have to format data when installing update via TWRP..
Many people recommend completely resetting the phone with every update (and I have always avoided doing it if not necessary), but it had never happened to me to go from fastboot updates to recovery, so I had this doubt :)

Now I see an opportunity to use this Rom. Before I tried everything without any tips, thanks for your cooperation.

Haven't had a single drop since I made band B7 not preferred using the network signal guru app. It's been about 2 days now. It used to happen at least dozens of times per day. Root is required.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
After upgrade to version 13.0.9 on MI11. I can not find Mi Fitness app anymore. And replace by Mi health app. But it does not contain feature to add my Xiaomi Watch. That mean I can not pair my Mi Watch to Mi11 phone anymore.
Trying to install Mi Fitness app from Appstore not working, via adb not working -> Got duplicate Permission
Can you guys share to me how to use this app on newest version on stable ROM.
THanks

just updated the TWRP version on ny Poco f3 and thanks to @katerpanne 's great manual everything went smoothly and easy. even to find out how to change language in the skkk TWRP wasn't that hart. could be mentioned somewhere in the manual with one sentence, but not necessarily.
Thank you all very much for your work, Devs and Supporters!