MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Is there any possibility of one day having a Rom based on the Global Rom for the Poco F4 GT/ K50G? This would solve many compatibility issues with phone carriers in various countries. I'm trying in every way to solve this mobile data problem, but I end up having to return to Rom stock. 1- I have mobile data, it works normal in the global rom. 2- I tried to block some frequency bands on xiaomi.eu, but without success. 3- and many other unsuccessful attempts...

just updated the TWRP version on ny Poco f3 and thanks to @katerpanne 's great manual everything went smoothly and easy. even to find out how to change language in the skkk TWRP wasn't that hart. could be mentioned somewhere in the manual with one sentence, but not necessarily.
Thank you all very much for your work, Devs and Supporters!
in my manual I have described how to change the language :)

How to change the language in TWRP
- see nice pictures from @gogocar62
Spoiler

if there is missing something put screenshots in the how to topic and i will update it

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Is there any possibility of one day having a Rom based on the Global Rom for the Poco F4 GT/ K50G? This would solve many compatibility issues with phone carriers in various countries. I'm trying in every way to solve this mobile data problem, but I end up having to return to Rom stock. 1- I have mobile data, it works normal in the global rom. 2- I tried to block some frequency bands on xiaomi.eu, but without success. 3- and many other unsuccessful attempts...
No such possibility, and your issue has little to do with the ROM base, unless you can prove me wrong.

in my manual I have described how to change the language :)

How to change the language in TWRP
- see nice pictures from @gogocar62
Spoiler

if there is missing something put screenshots in the how to topic and i will update it
ah okay, thanks and it's done perfect! After booting TWRP and seeing the data partition is actually decrypted I didn't read on in your tutorial... because I knew there are thousands of explanations to change TWRP language in www. Its only two words in a search engine to find them...

Reactions: katerpanne
So I have xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.6.0 on my POCO F3. Normally, I installed it using fastboot. But now that we are going back to recovery. Do I need to use TWRP? If yes, Can I just install TWRP on my phone and then update to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.7.0 without losing data :) ?

Reactions: mimimimi
So I have xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.6.0 on my POCO F3. Normally, I installed it using fastboot. But now that we are going back to recovery. Do I need to use TWRP? If yes, Can I just install TWRP on my phone and then update to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.7.0 without losing data :) ?
Yes you can...

Reactions: AndroidCaptain
Hello, i‘ve installed a VEUXG Stable Version Fromm here on my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g via fastboot. Now i want to flash a twrp recovery but which Version should be used? On the twrp Page my device isn‘t listed. On the other link there are lots of versions but which is the right one?

Hello, i‘ve installed a VEUXG Stable Version Fromm here on my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g via fastboot. Now i want to flash a twrp recovery but which Version should be used? On the twrp Page my device isn‘t listed. On the other link there are lots of versions but which is the right one?
Unfortunately, we still don't have working TWRP for our device.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12 can't work with Magisk25.2 patch boot.img. When Magisk is used, the system fails to operate normally, and the system starts to cycle continuously.

Hi, on my curtana ( RN9s ) the update went smooth but call recorder is not having the rights to record.
I am trying to reset the phone to setup from start but i can't go to twrp recovery. I stuck on a boot loop. Probably is not Android 12 compatible.
Do you have any version to work ?

Recurring bug on latest miui 13.0.9 for mi 11 [venus], the clear all notifications button kinda fails half of the time and notifications are still present even after clearing them.

It is impossible to install

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12.zip

on Mi10 using

[REC_BOOT]3.6.2_12-Mi10_v6.0_A12-umi-skkk_ee869b41.zip

After ROM instalation it just goes back to TWRP

What can i do at this point?

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2022-08-29 224044.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-08-29 224044.png
    443 KB · Views: 183
  • Zrzut ekranu 2022-08-29 224441.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-08-29 224441.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Reactions: 1PASARELA1
is the new stable update for Mi10 Ultra for fastboot or twrp? Can't install the zip file in recovery likewise it cannot also be installed in fastboot cause there is no bat file

Last edited:
poco f3 cant update recovery, twrp original on newest 13.0.7.0
can you help me ?
if i choose update go back to twrp ori, not procces update

It is impossible to install

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12.zip

on Mi10 using

[REC_BOOT]3.6.2_12-Mi10_v6.0_A12-umi-skkk_ee869b41.zip

After ROM instalation it just goes back to TWRP

What can i do at this point?

Try using the recovery provided here , first post. I'm fine with it. ( twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.0_A12-umi-skkk.img )

Last edited: