MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

in the above image rom for lisa is written fastboot but when i downloaded it is a recovery rom? is a working recovery available ?

Hi guys!

Can you help me why is my OTA updater is broken?
Always crash the settings.apk

I have Redmi Note 9 Pro joyeuse with OrangeFox recovery

Things are clarified in the post #1 - so called OP (Original Poster) posts

Always read OP posts (not just here) before asking.

OP posts are supposed to have instructions and users are supposed to read instructions first
Why do you assume that I didn't read the post? If I am posting a question, its because I read the post and some information in the post is contradictory.

If you read the OP yourself, you will realize that it clearly states "Xiaomi devices on Android 12 (MIUI 13) via Fastboot only".

Which means the ROM name for MI 10 Ultra should be fastboot, since it is on A12.

My question is completely valid. People here have a tendency to make information convoluted and contradictory and then get mad when questioned.

I have been flashing ROMs for years, and I can see this contradictory and bad attitude on this forum from users, especially admins. No wonder so many people get confused.

Why do you assume that I didn't read the post? If I am posting a question, its because I read the post and some information in the post is contradictory.

If you read the OP yourself, you will realize that it clearly states "Xiaomi devices on Android 12 (MIUI 13) via Fastboot only".

Which means the ROM name for MI 10 Ultra should be fastboot, since it is on A12.

My question is completely valid. People here have a tendency to make information convoluted and contradictory and then get mad when questioned.

I have been flashing ROMs for years, and I can see this contradictory and bad attitude on this forum from users, especially admins. No wonder so many people get confused.
Then I'm puzzled how so many of us made it install eg first Fastboot and later Recovery ROM and we were able to find everything we needed to do things successfully

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi friends, to remove this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-10-18-58-45-852-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-10-18-58-45-852-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 143
Then I'm puzzled how so many of us made it install eg first Fastboot and later Recovery ROM and we were able to find everything we needed to do things successfully
What you've managed to do and what's posted on the OP are different things. Read my previous post. The OP clearly states A12 devices are fastboot only, yet people in the comments here are triggered when someone asks why the ROMs are not labeled "fastboot". You can't have it both ways. You get mad and tell people to read, but the information posted is wrong.

Hi folks, is there any way to get the "Use USB for..." notification on MIUI13? I'm on 13.0.8 ROM and I'd like to upgrade to 13.0.9, which is now recovery.

I've downloaded the zip to my PC, the phone is connected via USB and charging, but does not show up in explorer.

On my old OnePlus there was a notification where you could select what to use the USB connection for, and I could transfer the files to the phone then.

Hi,i want to flash stable.eu rom on my Xiaomi 12...I flash before via fastboot script but i see now is recovery rom...i flash twrp...only format data and flash new rom is ok or something new? Thanks and sorry for bad English :)

I flash 3.6.2_12 twrp and format data,copy xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.39.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12 on phone but twrp dont see this file

Last edited:
Sorry guys, another question. I let the updater re-download the file, checked the md5, it rebooted into recovery and then I managed to switch it from chinese to english, however I cannot find the zip file.

There is no zip file in /sdcard, and /data/media/0 has a bunch of files with random names, none of them are "xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V13.0.9.0.SLACNXM_v13-12.zip".

Any idea where the updater saved the rom?

Hi folks, is there any way to get the "Use USB for..." notification on MIUI13? I'm on 13.0.8 ROM and I'd like to upgrade to 13.0.9, which is now recovery.

I've downloaded the zip to my PC, the phone is connected via USB and charging, but does not show up in explorer.

On my old OnePlus there was a notification where you could select what to use the USB connection for, and I could transfer the files to the phone then.
It works the same way for Xiaomi. Connect by USB to PC and choose to charge only or to transfer files

If it doesn't work for you that way, you either have improper cable or something is messy with USB drivers on your PC

Test on another PC, with different cable.
First time it may take longer - PC must find and install drivers

PS: Unlock the screen upon connecting, to see the popup

Reactions: crotach
What you've managed to do and what's posted on the OP are different things. Read my previous post. The OP clearly states A12 devices are fastboot only, yet people in the comments here are triggered when someone asks why the ROMs are not labeled "fastboot". You can't have it both ways. You get mad and tell people to read, but the information posted is wrong.
Quote the OP poster and ask to update his instructions. Or send him PM about

Reactions: surgeonliu
On Mi11Ultra with this boot_a boot_b BS it is just so much more comfortable to plugin and doubleclick the .bat

Flashed twrp to boot_a and messed it up. Thanks ;)

If that happens to you reboot into system "fastboot reboot system"
This will automatically trigger fastboot
Then you can run the update fastboot script from 13.0.12 and all is good again.
I am still wondering if it's possible to "upgrade" from TWRP to a fastboot ROM later on again? The release of new MIUI versions (14.x e. g.) is mostly available with some fastboot versions first only. When I install TWRP now and have no way to install a newer fastboot version later on I really struggle installing the TWRP version now...

When I install TWRP now and have no way to install a newer fastboot version later
Did you try or what is the ground for that your statement?!

You can eg downgrade from the newer Recovery ROM to an older Fastboot ROM. Download and unzip the Fastboot ROM, and flash via Fastboot with the bat script (sh script on Linux), and do not use the script for update but the other one that will Factory reset

The fact that you have TWRP installed, does not prevent or block Fastboot in any way to do the flashing. And Fastboot ROM script will overwrite your custom recovery

And the same will apply when/if Xiaomi.eu Fastboot ROMs will apply for MIUI 14/A13

Hence, where is the problem (if not just not understanding how things work)?

PS: Same if you want to go back from Xiaomi.eu to the stock.

Download that 'full' Fastboot tgz stock ROM and flash by MIFlash.
But equivalently, un-gzip and un-tar that tgz firmware and inside you will find bat and sh scripts for manual flashing through Fastboot just like in the Xiaomi.eu Fastboot ROMs

If your statement would be true, nobody will be able to go back from Xiaomi.eu to stock (even to the latest stock with MIUI 13)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I see that the last stable rom for Lisa is Recovery Zip. So I'm interested in which Recovery is needed, whether it's R11.1_A12.

Is there no notification or is there a notification and no MTP available?
  • No notification
    • Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> Android System -> Notifications -> USB connection
    • * Toggle on "Show notifications"
    • * Set "Importance" to "Minimal"
  • Notification and no MTP
    • Install USB drivers
for driver look here…

Hello everyone, I see that the last stable rom for Lisa is Recovery Zip. So I'm interested in which Recovery is needed, whether it's R11.1_A12.
Thread:
Follow the AFH link from its first post, download the Orange Fox:

It's enough to boot one-time to OF:
fastboot boot <unzipped IMG file>

From OF, flash Xiaomi.eu (and then Format Data), it will also permanently install the OF (coming also with Xiaomi.eu ROM zip) to your Lisa

Just wanted to say thanks. Not sure why the USB notification didn't show up on 13.0.8, maybe I messed something up, but after upgrading to 13.0.9 it works exactly as you described, no issues :)

I'm really enjoying getting to know this ROM and the phone, it just feels more polished and user-friendly than One Plus.

Reactions: katerpanne
I see now that for Lisa, new Stable (and now Recovery version) was uploaded yesterday:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.zip

How is that Stable compared to the Weekly 22.8.31 (previous week, very good one - newer, 22.9.7 has those issues with ugly spacing on the home screen)

Is this new Stable more or less like the Weekly, or something improved/newer?

Also, could it be considered as 'upgrade' (no Factory reset needed - I hope so) when switching from Weekly 22.8.31 to this Stable (Sep 10, '22)?

Last edited:
Hi. Downloaded latest stable ROM to PC for 12s Ultra (Thor), but it does not contain any executable file (.bat) like it had in previous version. Am I missing something? A newbie, so hope for understanding

Hi. Downloaded latest stable ROM to PC for 12s Ultra (Thor), but it does not contain any executable file (.bat) like it had in previous version. Am I missing something? A newbie, so hope for understanding
You to need to read through this thread. This has been explained 100x times.
You can flash initialy 13.0.6 via fastboot and them continue flashing with twrp for ota updates. Its all written here.

Also a question! Any feedback on how is the battery life on 12 Pro using 13.0.39 fw? That last on .37 was an absolute killer on the battery. I have never seen a phone draining the battery like 12 pro does. Light net browsing and all of a sudden im a 25% in a few Hours. Very light cpu usage

You can flash initialy 13.0.6 via fastboot and them continue flashing with twrp for ota updates. Its all written here.
I have flashed initially 13.0.8 and it had both Fastboot initial and update BAT files included in the download. 13.0.9 does not, this is why I have asked. Sorry, if everything has been described, I will search for answers

Thread:
Follow the AFH link from its first post, download the Orange Fox:

It's enough to boot one-time to OF:
fastboot boot <unzipped IMG file>

From OF, flash Xiaomi.eu (and then Format Data), it will also permanently install the OF (coming also with Xiaomi.eu ROM zip) to your Lisa
First I've tried to flash the OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa twrp to my lisa, it was failed:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.646s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed
Then I followed this instruction and run the fastboot boot <unzipped IMG file>
The pone booted to orangefox twrp and I installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM zip file. I did not wipe anything manually just reboot the phone. After this the phone booted to fastboot mode only so the rom installation is failed.

Then I run
fastboot boot recovery.img
After this the phone started booting to Orangefox but it was not loaded just the orange splashscreen was displayed.
Finally I flashed back the previous version of the xiaomi.eu rom (13.0.2). It is working now.

What did I do wrong?
How should the TWRP be installed on Lisa?

I have magisk installed, can it be a problem?