MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I can't find the bat executable script in the latest (MIUI 13.0.6) Mi 10T zip file, am I missing something?
look here

Fastboot or Recovery rom
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

Reactions: deedend
Does anybody know why isn't there a "remember my choice" option available??? Xiaomi 12S ultra...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-12-23-54-16-725-edit_android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-12-23-54-16-725-edit_android.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Hi Xiaomi eu team.. thank you for the eu rom. Currently I have a Xiaomi 12S Ultra, I have installed the estable eu rom exactly 13.0.9.0.SLACNXM but I have a trouble: Miui System UI Plugin (Control Center 13) dont have any changes when I apply theme by status bar.
I think the last version that worked was miui.systemui.plugin_13.0.1.32.10 but i can not downgrade apk because of EROFS.. dou you have any solution for this?

Thank you in advance..

BR

@IntegratedGraphics Like JiaiJ said, my answer was matching your question. Since we have the new App vault with new widgets, I assumed you meant widgets that are not part of our collection, i.e. Chinese-only widgets (tons of them on China ROM). Ask questions better, and you'll get better answers.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Soo how am I supposed to update my 11 Lite NE if the update is a Recovery type and there's no A12 twrp for it?

Soo how am I supposed to update my 11 Lite NE if the update is a Recovery type and there's no A12 twrp for it?

I need help pls,i have this error when i try to flash twrp to my poco f2 pro

Attachments

• IMG_20220913_182536.jpg
    IMG_20220913_182536.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 124
Hello, I would like to ask a question regarding the following: My phone is Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G RKCEUHM version of android 11 with locked bootloader. I would really like to flash the "Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G VEUHG Global ROM" but I don't know if it will do on my phone, from what I understand there should be no problem but it has to be via fastboot and wait until I get android 12 officially and then unlock the bootloader, before doing this step. I want to install this ROM because in my European version of the ROM I don't have the new widgets, while in your ROM, I will get them. Also, I would like to know a little more after unlocking the bootloader, if something happens and I can't install the ROM, can I lock the bootloader again, if not will this prevent my phone from working with the official ROM. I think I could handle the installation of your ROM, but I would like to know a little more about it, what it is, does everything work, how the battery behaves, how it differs from the official ROM and others, because after all, my phone is still under warranty but installing this custom rom and unlocking the bootloader will void my warranty.
Thanks in advance.

bonjour, j’ai la mémoire de mon MI10pro qui est verrouillée. les mises à jour automatiques ne sont pas possibles. Je voulais le DEVEROUILLER mais je ne trouve pas comment le faire?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-13-22-35-40-779_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-13-22-35-40-779_com.android.updater.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 106
bonjour, j’ai la mémoire de mon MI10pro qui est verrouillée. les mises à jour automatiques ne sont pas possibles. Je voulais le DEVEROUILLER mais je ne trouve pas comment le faire?
Hello, first you need to write in English, you also need to explain exactly what is your exactly your situation, what is the installed TWRP, your current ROM, and so on...

Here is katerpanne's tutorial, you can try to follow it and explain where and how it fails : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

Reactions: katerpanne
look here

Fastboot or Recovery rom
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom
Thanks buddy, that was useful!

Reactions: katerpanne
Just an update for my Poco F3 on the latest stable rom - the face recognition is lightning fast now. I thought there was a problem with my fingerprint sensor but it turns out the face unlock beats the fingerprint sensor in reaction time and unlocks my phone first. LoL :)

Reactions: Kisadi55
look here
Does that mean that from now on, I can update my Stable ROM via TWRP directly from my phone? Cool!