MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

With mi10Tlite, upon moving from 13.06 fastboot to 13.0.10 recovery, TWRP does not decrypt, there is no error message, just:

Running recovery script...
Done.
Full SELinux support is present.
MTP Enabled

flash does seem to work ok, reflashing the 13.0.10 recovery rom from SD card, so does Magisk, but on internal storge it is encrypted..

Used stock fastboot V12.5.7 as base and upgraded to 13.04 EU , then to 13.0.10, decryption works up to recovery flashing of 13.10, then after flashing via updater, rebooting and going back to recovery, fails to decrypt.
Use a recovery that can decrpyt an A12 ROM. Check this thread: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-10t-lite.66954/

Is the Munch ROM with camera fix for Poco F4?
I heard about a problem with a camera sensor in China Based rom for Poco F4 cause Redmi K40S got a 48mp and Poco F4 is 64mp. Is this fixed?

Hi guys, I installed the update V13.0.13.0SKACNXM for my Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra and every day different apps stops working, when I reinstall the app works and after one day its stop working. Someone else having this issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-29-11-55-29-170-edit_se.aftonbladet.start.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-29-11-55-29-170-edit_se.aftonbladet.start.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 2,297
Hi my friends, first off all I would like to show my gratitude for the awesome work you all do with the firmwares, I wouldn´t go back to stock not even drunk.
I was talking today with a friend from China where i buy stuff, bc He as me he has a Xiaomi Redmi note 11 as me, well mine is the espn. And there are no way that the "Mi Turbo Charge" shows up with other cable or head charge than the Xiaomi original one, and sadly the cable is too short.

I would like to ask you if do you thing that it could be any software or ROM limitation. Or it´s necesary to buy a longer official, and expensive :) one.

Thank you again bc the xiami.eu is f....g amazing! :emoji_raised_hands:

I doubt you are using this custom ROM here: In this ROM Mi Message is the default message app, not Google Messages. So your issue has nothing to do with this ROM. You should adress it to official Xiaomi global forum.
I know/think, that ROM has nothing with this issue, because the same issue was also on other (first) CN ROM. My mistake, unfortunatelly application called in my language only "messages", yes, there are Mi Messages application, not Google.

Does anybode have any solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-29-13-24-35-572_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-29-13-24-35-572_com.android.updater.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 161
I'm with weekly 22.6.22 on my K30pro Poco F2 pro, can i install the last stable V13.0.5.0.SJKCNXM_v13-12v 2022-09-08? Without data format...
Thanks

Hi guys, I installed the update V13.0.13.0SKACNXM for my Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra and every day different apps stops working, when I reinstall the app works and after one day its stop working. Someone else having this issue?View attachment 44193
I have the same phone and the same version of the rom and no problems with apps. Maybe try a factory reset (which is a pain to reinstall your apps) but then you know for sure that you have a clean installation.

Ante ideas on how to solve this gap?

Got it after latest update.

View attachment 44198
You should better always declare your device since updates for Stable do not come to all devices in parallel. Hence the problem you have would not be on other devices and it's unclear who (with the same device) can check and answer to you

Btw, I'm on Weekly - not Stable, and with Mi 11 Lite 5g NE, but know about this problem - it was present on weeklies 22.9.7 and 22.9.14 but was fixed in 22.9.21, for all devices

Hence (Stable versions are usually based on recent Weeklies), if that latest Stable for your device fits to that timeframe, it's likely it is the same bug that was present in Weeklies

You could wait for the next Stable, hoping it would be fixed or you can try the workaround:

Settings, Display size and set to L - that worked for most of us on the Weeklies

That were just m two cents if they could help you - again, I'm on Weeklies, maybe not the same device and cannot help you further

Last edited:
Tell me now I have 13.0.4.0.SKMCNXM, with Aliexpress the seller says that it is updated by air. Can I put 13.1.22.9.19 right away.? The screen is what the Chinese sent. I have mix 4

Attachments

• Sab72f108d1b84fa88a4d27adfd158b292.jpg
    Sab72f108d1b84fa88a4d27adfd158b292.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 140
Tell me now I have 13.0.4.0.SKMCNXM, with ********** the seller says that it is updated by air. Can I put 13.1.22.9.19 right away.? The screen is what the Chinese sent. I have mix 4
"by air"???
shake your brain and read first page instruction.

And so many advise and useful guide posted around here!!

You should better always declare your device since updates for Stable do not come to all devices in parallel. Hence the problem you have would not be on other devices and it's unclear who (with the same device) can check and answer to you

Btw, I'm on Weekly - not Stable, and with Mi 11 Lite 5g NE, but know about this problem - it was present on weeklies 22.9.7 and 22.9.14 but was fixed in 22.9.21, for all devices

Hence (Stable versions are usually based on recent Weeklies), if that latest Stable for your device fits to that timeframe, it's likely it is the same bug that was present in Weeklies

You could wait for the next Stable, hoping it would be fixed or you can try the workaround:

Settings, Display size and set to L - that worked for most of us on the Weeklies

That were just m two cents if they could help you - again, I'm on Weeklies, maybe not the same device and cannot help you further
You are right I had a brain fart and forgot to add device name.

I'm on Poco F2 Pro. Latest stable, so yeah, your explanation makes complete sense.

I'll hold on to next stable to see if it works. As I believe there are no more weeklies for F2 Pro.

Thank you mate.

You are right I had a brain fart and forgot to add device name.

I'm on Poco F2 Pro. Latest stable, so yeah, your explanation makes complete sense.

I'll hold on to next stable to see if it works. As I believe there are no more weeklies for F2 Pro.

Thank you mate.
But you can try that Display size L. If you don't like go back to S. But with L, good chance that the gap will go away

Any ideas how to delete (not disable) a default Mi Messages app on MIUI 13? I can disable it, but not delete/uninstall. I tried also with ADB toolkit, but Mi Messages app is not visible in app list. The phone is unlocked.

Any ideas how to delete (not disable) a default Mi Messages app on MIUI 13? I can disable it, but not delete/uninstall. I tried also with ADB toolkit, but Mi Messages app is not visible in app list. The phone is unlocked.
Run it:

adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.mms

You don't uninstall really, but the app will disappear.

Reactions: katerpanne
I have installed xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.39.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12.zip but viper4android crashed and can't run, boot loop

View attachment 44229
View attachment 44230
See the guide:
Post in thread '[Guide] How to install ViPER4Android' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-how-to-install-viper4android.66751/post-671953

Ie, use this module for V4A:

See the guide:
Post in thread '[Guide] How to install ViPER4Android' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-how-to-install-viper4android.66751/post-671953

Ie, use this module for V4A:
Thank you, but no success, I followed the instructions but still got the boot loop install driver error.

hi, I am on curtana , using rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V13.0.2.0.SJWMIXM_v13-12, i have toggled option to take screenshor using volume down + power button but it does not work, used to work well in previous rom. 3 thingers slide works!

Attachments

• miui_eu_screenshot_com.android.settings.jpg
    miui_eu_screenshot_com.android.settings.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 102
Updated my Mi12s Ultra to 13.0.10 over a week and found out the 5G signal is week & reconnection is weak and this part is much worst than 13.0.9 and the best 13.0.8

The 5G connection is randomly stop loading data and need to be patient and wait for 5 minutes

Hope it can be fixed in next version