MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

i want to install stable version on xiaomi 11 lite ne 5g and i want to get ota updates. should i install fastboot rom or recovery? thanks in advance.

Hi! I'd like to flash the EU MIUI 13 stable ROM on my Poco X3 Pro. I have the bootloader sorted. My phone is currently on Android 12 (MIUI 13.0.5 Global).
Do I use TWRP or OrangeFox? Also, are there any changes with the firmware and radio frequency cell bands? using the phone in NA

Hi! I'd like to flash the EU MIUI 13 stable ROM on my Poco X3 Pro. I have the bootloader sorted. My phone is currently on Android 12 (MIUI 13.0.5 Global).
Do I use TWRP or OrangeFox? Also, are there any changes with the firmware and radio frequency cell bands? using the phone in NA
look here…

Can someone suggest me a program which let's my mi12x load to a certain point and not further? On my Samsung device I am using battery charger limit, but this does not work on this device. No clue why?

Short question: Coming from AOSP (Pixel OS). Can I just follow the installation process like its stated in the table? I have sweet and it states that I can flash it from recovery.
Is it absolutely neccessary to use TWRP or ar can I use OrangeFox too?
Do I have to format anything else besides what is stated in installation guide?

Hello
Excuse me I'm novice and I wanna ask some question: I have Redmi Note 9 Pro global version with latest Miui 13 joyeuse update, bootloder locked:
1- If I install Miui 13 EU version after unlocking bootloader I'll get OTA updates or must install updates manually?
2- Can I return to Global rom without issues?
Thanks.

Short question: Coming from AOSP (Pixel OS). Can I just follow the installation process like its stated in the table? I have sweet and it states that I can flash it from recovery.
Is it absolutely neccessary to use TWRP or ar can I use OrangeFox too?
Do I have to format anything else besides what is stated in installation guide?
look here…

Reactions: IkeaSofa
look here…
This confuses me more unfortunately. What should I read from there? :)

This confuses me more unfortunately. What should I read from there? :)
as example…
Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

Yes but this answers just a few of my questions. What is the answer to my question if I can use OrangeFox instead of TWRP?

Yes but this answers just a few of my questions. What is the answer to my question if I can use OrangeFox instead of TWRP?
Now you need a TWRP for Android 12
- download TWRP for your device from xiaomi.eu
- or download TWRP for your device from skkk
Is that so difficult to understand?

Inviato dal mio 2201123G utilizzando Tapatalk

• Angry
Reactions: IkeaSofa
And is it so difficult to understand that I was JUST asking if its possible to use OrangeFox? Braindead people here and there

Tested but its not working Google Wallet says my device are rooted . Tested to reboot after and reinstall Wallet didnt help
Clear cache/delete data of Wallet , reinstall Wallet and add to Zygisk deny list don't help ? Just added Mastercard without issues on my rooted Mi11

So, for Poco F3 the new update is recovery. I got twrp on the phone but it cannot see my data on the phone. Cannot mount data. Phone says twrp will ask me for password to decrypt, it doesn't. And even if i try to decrypt in twrp it is for sure not the android unlock screen password. Any ideeas?

l.e: And i will add this noob question. can a recovery rom be flashed like a fastboot one?

Last edited: