MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

So, for Poco F3 the new update is recovery. I got twrp on the phone but it cannot see my data on the phone. Cannot mount data. Phone says twrp will ask me for password to decrypt, it doesn't. And even if i try to decrypt in twrp it is for sure not the android unlock screen password. Any ideeas?

l.e: And i will add this noob question. can a recovery rom be flashed like a fastboot one?
look here… which twrp do you have? if twrp is permanent you can update ota without using pc

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello
Excuse me I'm novice and I wanna ask some question: I have Redmi Note 9 Pro global version with latest Miui 13 joyeuse update, bootloder locked:
1- If I install Miui 13 EU version after unlocking bootloader I'll get OTA updates or must install updates manually?
2- Can I return to Global rom without issues?
Thanks.
Any response please?

look here… which twrp do you have? if twrp is permanent you can update ota without using pc

It was the twrp from the official site of twrp for this phone.It was permanent in the sense that after reboot the twrp was still there. Still, didn't see the storage.

Any response please?
To answer your questions:

1) You'll be able to get OTA updates, but it's always a good idea to check the forums if there are any requirements you have to fulfill prior to flashing it (e.g flashing an updated version of your recovery etc).

2) You'll be able to return to your phone's stock ROM by flashing it via Mi Flash Tool (all partitions, therefore a complete device wipe is required) and then relocking BL.

Reactions: abidifethi
i wonder why my original poco f3 rom is 13.8
and the others with xiaomi.eu rom only got 13.7 version for stable
i dont like to switch back to the oiriginal to get the newer security patches

i wonder why my original poco f3 rom is 13.8
and the others with xiaomi.eu rom only got 13.7 version for stable
i dont like to switch back to the oiriginal to get the newer security patches
MIUI 13.8 or MIUI 13.7 - do you know exactly what would be the difference between the two?!

Look at which date/month Xiaomi.eu (Stable in this case) was released, and then you can count that security patches are not older than up to one month - ie, it will have the latest available security patch by that time (if Google did not release it just a day or so before Xiaomi.eu released your Stable ROM)

If you want to have always the latest security patch, then use Xiaomi.eu weeklies - eg, in the Weekly 22.9.14 (released on Sep 14) - maybe even in the Weekly 22.9.7, you will already have Google Play update and Security update September 1, etc

Is there a way to block volume buttons while the phone is blocked?

Enviado do meu M2012K11AG através do Tapatalk

Xiaomi.eu stable 13.0.7.0.
Sometimes the call cannot be answered. There is a call and I press the accept call button. After that, nothing happens. The call sound stops and the call time is not displayed.

i have this device but have only used one SIM card up to now, sorry.
i found a "work" around sort of. using tmobile sim apn settings are unlocked and edit-able.
using the verizon sim (which was editable before upgrade) is still locked out but apn settings are present and i can go into them just
not able to change them. however, if i remove both sims and swap the verizon sim into the opposite slot (if the device is powered down or restarts PERIOD)
itll pick up service, i can then insert the other sim into the opposite slot and all is good.

but again, if the device powers down, the Verizon sim no longer works and shows via *#*#4636#*#* it does indeed have signal just no network activity.
not sure the issue. so i try to not allow it to completely shut down lol.

to make this easier to follow for those having this issue,
remove both sims with device on,
power down device, insert (sim that has issues) into the opposing slot,
make sure it gets service, once its in signal and can get internet access and call out etc,
then leave the device on, remove sim slot tray, insert the other sim into the open slot. and
dont let the phone be shut off. otherwise you need to do this again!

used shortcut maker to try changing country codes, bands, frequencies etc nothing worked. so this is the only "way" this far ive found.
talking to "VERIZON" support is useless as the IMEI of the device doesn't register for them and they claim the device is "none 5G capable let alone
a "GOOD" phone lol" better than my s21ultra 5g ever thought about being. now, good luck and if anyone has a TRUE solution let me know.
downgrading does not work so dont bother!

Redmi K30 latest update (HMK30_V13.0.6.0.SGHCNXM_v13-12) says that the rom is fastboot but when I open the file it is recovery. How do I install this update with no TWRP?

Reactions: jees125
I'm running on a 10t. Will i be able to flash further stable roms (since the weekly are going to be suspended), or is my device going to arrive to EOL?

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

I'm running on a 10t. Will i be able to flash further stable roms (since the weekly are going to be suspended), or is my device going to arrive to EOL?

You will be able to flash newer stable ROMs, but keep in mind it is recommended to format data when switching between weekly and stable.

Hi Devs,

I'm a K30 user.

The link at Sourceforge is for a recovery ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30_V13.0.6.0.SGHCNXM_v13-12.

Do Phoenix users have the option to update it via Recover now?

I distinctly remember updating using fast boot last time around.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Afthab

Hi Devs,

I'm a K30 user.

The link at Sourceforge is for a recovery ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30_V13.0.6.0.SGHCNXM_v13-12.

Regards,

Afthab
I answered in the post just above yours

Reactions: Afthab Ahamed
Hi,
I'm running stable 12.5.7 on mi 10t lite (Gauguin), with twrp 3.5.2. I would like update to stable MIUI 13.0.10 (A12) via recovery.
I'm afraid my twrp 3.5.2 can not perform the update and I tried several times flashing twrp 3.6.2.2.D dollhmen, but when I restart on recovery mode the pattern is not recognized and the data is encrypted. Any clue about it?
Is it because the way of flashing the new twrp?. Will I update to miui13 with twrp 3.5.2?
Thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk

Redmi K30 latest update (HMK30_V13.0.6.0.SGHCNXM_v13-12) says that the rom is fastboot but when I open the file it is recovery. How do I install this update with no TWRP?
It is recovery rom (ignore the image, it is outdated)
Flash in latest official twrp

@Afthab Ahamed this is for you also

Last edited:
Reactions: Afthab Ahamed
Hi Devs,

I'm a K30 user.

Regards,

Afthab
Same with POCO X3NFC, download it and install using twrp 3.7.0, i am come from stable miui12.
After installing, logo poco and then sound like entering MIUI but still at POCO logo. I dont know what to do.

You will be able to flash newer stable ROMs, but keep in mind it is recommended to format data when switching between weekly and stable.
So if MIUI 14 dropped with a stable version, i can still flash it (if that were the case of course), but I'd need to make a backup, format data, and flash?

Hi, good morning, i have on my lisa device v13.0.2.SKOCNXM (STABLE) and the next one the MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.STOCNXM_8833d413BE_v13-12.ZIP follows up. When i tried to download the next message shows up.

What i do???? i have stock recovery with open bootloader. If i click yes will brick de devce??

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-10-12-18-57-641_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-10-12-18-57-641_com.android.updater.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
So if MIUI 14 dropped with a stable version, i can still flash it (if that were the case of course), but I'd need to make a backup, format data, and flash?

Yes, this is the recommended strategy (I would flash and then format, it is easier).

I tried to switch directly on Mi Note 10, and I could not boot until I formatted, but sometimes people are successful.