MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Of course there is a DIFFERENCE between your STOCK ROM and the Xiaomi.eu CUSTOM ROM - this forum is not about the stock ROMs

Besides, you cannot install any custom ROM (Xiaomi.eu or any other) without unlocking the Bootloader first

Xiaomi.eu are great ROMs but sorry to say, apparently you are not aware what is all this here about, so please think twice, read, study, learn and then decide

PS: I don't have your Note 9s. If Xiaomi.eu ROM for your device is based on Global (not on China, as for many other devices), then Xiaomi.eu is kind of 'debloated' stock Global. But to install Xiaomi.eu, you still need the unlocked BL and custom recovery
I know the whole issue of installing a ROM like this or any other because I already did it on different devices, they all worked without problems, my question was because the stock rom that I have installed is consuming a lot of battery, I know that removing apps that are not used help, that's why I asked what the difference was in terms of performance between one and the other, according to what I read, the xiaomi.eu for the note 9S comes from the global stock rom but not from the Chinese one, greetings

Hi guys, I wonder what's going on here, there's an update notification but when I tried to download them it says updater isn't responding and also check the site for downloading recovery rom and it's not available yet. My device is Redmi note 9 pro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-09-20-33-29-189_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-09-20-33-29-189_com.android.updater.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 391
  • Screenshot_2022-11-09-20-33-57-870_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-09-20-33-57-870_com.miui.home.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 390
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I wonder what's going on here, there's an update notification but when I tried to download them it says updater isn't responding and also check the site for downloading recovery rom and it's not available yet. My device is Redmi note 9 pro.
That's because the Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse) still has no stable TWRP or any custom recovery that supports Android 12 and MIUI V13 and thus the actual update that the updater is referring to is actually a fastboot ROM -which you said more or less: no recovery ROM- and can't be installed nor verified via the updater.. so it stuck.

Reactions: Alshahim
That's because the Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse) still has no stable TWRP or any custom recovery that supports Android 12 and MIUI V13 and thus the actual update that the updater is referring to is actually a fastboot ROM -which you said more or less: no recovery ROM- and can't be installed nor verified via the updater.. so it stuck.
Does it mean Joyeuse user can only update to MIUI 13 of Android 12 via fastboot unless there's a stable TWRP and recovery rom available? Looks like Joyeuse thread is slowing down.

Does it mean Joyeuse user can only update to MIUI 13 of Android 12 via fastboot unless there's a stable TWRP and recovery rom available?
Yes, indeed it means Joyeuse users can only update to MIUI 13 of Android 12 via fastboot because at the moment when the mentioned ROM has been released there was't a TWRP or custom recovery that was considered stable enough to be used for installing MIUI V13 Android 12 ROM and that's why there's no recovery rom available at the moment. I emphasise now "at the moment" because in the meantime an OrangeFox version been released supporting A12 and FBEv1 but there wasn't any MIXM ROM released by Xiaomi since.. probably / hopefully the next ROM will / can be a recovery ROM. Hope it helps to understand the situation.

Yes, indeed it means Joyeuse users can only update to MIUI 13 of Android 12 via fastboot because at the moment when the mentioned ROM has been released there was't a TWRP or custom recovery that was considered stable enough to be used for installing MIUI V13 Android 12 ROM and that's why there's no recovery rom available at the moment. I emphasise now "at the moment" because in the meantime an OrangeFox version been released supporting A12 and FBEv1 but there wasn't any MIXM ROM released by Xiaomi since.. probably / hopefully the next ROM will / can be a recovery ROM. Hope it helps to understand the situation.
Thanks man,

Poco f3 13.0.9.0 update, recent calls scrolling is 25 fps (lagging).
Mi file manager swipe up for photo sharing not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kisadi55
Hello! Mi10 LiteZoom is here! :)

very thanks for stable rom 13.0.7, but it has a flaw: some condition type (connect BT device, etc.) and actions (set volume levels) in Automation Feature is no. A developers rom (22/7/13) has this conditions and actions

Hi. I saw that stable Rom is available for Xiaomi 12 pro dimensity. Is it really working? Is it the same procedure to flash like with the Snapdragon fastboot version? Can anybody confirm does it have functional Safetynet, widewine level1 and Google pay working? Thanks a ton :)

Hi. I saw that stable Rom is available for Xiaomi 12 pro dimensity. Is it really working? Is it the same procedure to flash like with the Snapdragon fastboot version? Can anybody confirm does it have functional Safetynet, widewine level1 and Google pay working? Thanks a ton :)
Yes to all of the questions. No idea about Google Pay, but no reason why it wouldn't work.

Hello...
I just updated my Poco x3 pro to the version 13.0.8.0 and all things seems to be good...
But i faced a problem that when i try to root it using magisk it inter in bootloop.. And I have to back to stock boot to fix the problem

Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks in advance .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-05-18-41-55.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-05-18-41-55.png
    106 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_2022-11-10-07-44-18-971_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-10-07-44-18-971_com.android.updater.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: velvetdust
May I know are there anyway to add "Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)" in locale settings for Xiaomi 12S (Mayfly) ? Cause some location based Apps (e.g. KKday) didn't show the correct information for my location (Hong Kong), it only show the info in Taiwan. It is because I can only choose "Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)" in locale settings

I just updated my Poco x3 pro to the version 13.0.8.0 and all things seems to be good...
But i faced a problem that when i try to root it using magisk it inter in bootloop.. And I have to back to stock boot to fix the problem
Same problem after updated Poco F3 to 13.0.9.0 - bootloop after installing stable Magisk 25.2
Maybe troubles with some Magisk modules, will check it later (Lucky Patcher module maybe)

Last edited:
Same problem after updated Poco F3 to 13.0.9.0 - bootloop after installing stable Magisk 25.2
did you disabled the modules before and unhide magisk by itself? please post magisk question not in this thread

workaround extract boot.img and flash it
# fastboot flash boot boot.img

Reactions: velvetdust
@etajv100 since some countries are blocked to access updater ftp due to ddos, you can manually make Updater know your are up to date thought terminal command:
Code:
adb shell settings put global miui_new_version "V13.0.9.0.SKHCNXM"
@Alshahim @crok.bic fastboot type of ROM is not the issue here, previous stable was old enough to have updater with download engine that was unfortunately dropped, new android timeout limit makes app to force this dialog instead of waiting, has been fixed later on

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, I have Mi 11 Pro and since a month after I upgraded from Android 11 to 12 I am experiencing a very strange problem - I have 2 SIMs in my phone and each of them is from a different company. One SIM works normally, but the other causes problems that even the cellular company can't overcome - I can make calls and surf the Internet, but whoever calls me encounters a voice message that the subscription is not available. The cellular company checked my case from all directions and even took my line and put it on the phone of one of their engineering people and miraculously everything is fine, you can make and receive calls. The conclusion of the cellular company was that maybe because I upgraded the ROM, then maybe it affected the frequencies of the cell phone, of their specific SIM. I would like your opinion on what I should do in this case? Should I flash the ROM and go back to Android 11 or maybe switch to another ROM? Thanks in advance

It helped to me: delete folder with problem module (luckypatcher in my case) with file manager in twrp from data/adb/modules
Then install Magisk one more time

Reactions: katerpanne