MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Alright I'm gonna move to the EU forum ROM. I've my phone settings/apps etc backed up currently to Google One. My photos etc are all on Google Photos.

Can I restore my apps from the cloud backup I have currently when I install the EU rom. Also can I install the ROM via Twrp recovery or does it have to be via fastboot?

Also what's the Twrp link I need for what I'm about to do?

Last edited:
Alright I'm gonna move to the EU forum ROM. I've my phone settings/apps etc backed up currently to Google One. My photos etc are all on Google Photos.

Can I restore my apps from the cloud backup I have currently when I install the EU rom. Also can I install the ROM via Twrp recovery or does it have to be via fastboot?

Also what's the Twrp link I need for what I'm about to do?
look here… restore only photos my suggestion

look here… restore only photos my suggestion
Awesome thread.
I already have the below installed:
So looks like I'm already set and ready to go??

Reactions: katerpanne
All installed now.
2 things I've found which are annoying.
One is that the text on notifications when in dark mode is like a dark grey and is kinda hard to see. Anyway to make it white?

Second is with gboard is there a way to lift the keyboard up a centimetre as I find it harder to type when it's right at the bottom of the screen.

Oh, and does anyone use TASKER with this ROM? I find that it is intermittent if it succesfully runs a task. For example one of my tasks is to play a siren if a certain caller rings and it has not managed that yet. Another task is to play a siren when a certain app sends a notification. Sometimes it plays the sound and other times it does not. Not sure why as of yet but if anyone has any tips for Tasker with this ROM that'd be great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-30-11-25-30-625_com.revolut.revolut~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-30-11-25-30-625_com.revolut.revolut~2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2022-11-30-11-06-48-106_com.oceanwing.battery.cam.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-30-11-06-48-106_com.oceanwing.battery.cam.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 133
Hello. Will there be Fastboot rom for Xiaomi mi11i? I see there is 3.0.13.0 but it is Recovery. And I can't install TWRP recovery to put this rom

Hello. Will there be Fastboot rom for Xiaomi mi11i? I see there is 3.0.13.0 but it is Recovery. And I can't install TWRP recovery to put this rom
Was already explained many times: no, once a working TWRP is available, no fastboot ROMs.
We might publish fastboot ROMs for Android 13 in the future, remains to be seen.

Is this because trwp actually not working on A13?
There is a TWRP that does work but you need to read in this thread to find a link to the guide (one guide for all devices) about finding/downloading appropriate TWRP/OF for devices with Xiaomi.eu recovery type ROMs and how to install - and that must work since there are other users here (and more with Xiaomi.eu Weekly ROMs) with the same device who successfully use that TWRP and install Xiaomi.eu recovery type ROM.
The same questions and answers with the link are repeating - there must be one in the last few pages

I'm on redmi note 11 pro 5g, had to roll back to android 11, 13.0.14. Both versions of android 12 are laggy, and buggy after a while of use.

Hi there
i bought a used Mi10pro and started the unlock procedure but have to wait. Now i am considering to switch to xiaomi.eu ROM to unlock the dual sim feature.
Current installed rom is MIUI 13.0.4 global (SJAEUXM)
now my questions (I tried to use search function and to read some of the threads already but i am not sure about it)

Can i use latest xiaomi.eu fastboot ROM which is also 13.0.4 to change to xiaomi.eu rom?
Is there a rollback protection when trying to do this?
Or Is it better to flash A12 TWRP first and flash stable xiaomi.eu afterwards which is 13.0.5 ?

Thank you for helpful answers

First of all hello everyone! I have a Xiaomi 12T Pro. An update is available in my settings. My device's codename is diting. However, when I look under the stable roms I can't find a fastboot file... So I can't install it. Nothing was communicated by the developers... Can someone tell me what's up now?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-02-07-54-37-581_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-02-07-54-37-581_com.android.updater.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_2022-12-02-07-55-19-802_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-02-07-55-19-802_com.android.chrome.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 144
First of all hello everyone! I have a Xiaomi 12T Pro. An update is available in my settings. My device's codename is diting. However, when I look under the stable roms I can't find a fastboot file... So I can't install it. Nothing was communicated by the developers... Can someone tell me what's up now?
look here…

the table on #1st post is not updated every minute.

look here…

the table on #1st post is not updated every minute.
So this means I have to change to TWRP...? Wow i just changed to Xiaomi EU via Fastboot und now i have to format all data again? :(

So this means I have to change to TWRP...? Wow i just changed to Xiaomi EU via Fastboot und now i have to format all data again? :(
Did you even open that link?

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

Reactions: katerpanne