MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello everyone,

I'm sure this question has been answered more than once, I apologize for that, but there are 259 pages to read and it's complicated.
I have a Poco F4-GT and I want to put the Rom .EU, the question is.....
Can you record calls with this Rom?
Thanks again and sorry.

Hello everyone,

I'm sure this question has been answered more than once, I apologize for that, but there are 259 pages to read and it's complicated.
Thanks again and sorry.
You don't have to read all pages, this forum has a search function which can even search only on this thread. I used a keyword record* and got multiple answers.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello everyone,

Thanks again and sorry.
Yes, all xiaomi.eu ROMs have auto call recording option.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-02-13-24-45-773_com.android.incallui-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-02-13-24-45-773_com.android.incallui-edit.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it necessary to install the fastboot rom to install the latest recovery version on a Xiaomi 12t pro or can the recovery version be installed directly?

Is it necessary to install the fastboot rom to install the latest recovery version on a Xiaomi 12t pro or can the recovery version be installed directly?
no its not possible look here for a howto…

no its not possible look here for a howto…
If someone might feel this useful... Since new Xiaomi.eu version requires TWRP (no fastboot version anymore) tried to use the TWRP for DITING.

According to the playstore app, it was a A/B version.

fastboot.exe boot twrp.img did not work. Resulted on this.

TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

That's the error that appeared, so reading guides, since it was A/B device, it shouldnt let flash the stock recovery... To my surprise it did flash but phone remained on Fastboot screen boot loop.

To fix this... flashed fastboot xiaomi.eu version for DITING (12T Pro) and then it let me enter to recovery (TWRP).

Then had to format data so SSD would appear, transfered ROM and flashed ROM.

If someone might feel this useful... Since new Xiaomi.eu version requires TWRP (no fastboot version anymore) tried to use the TWRP for DITING.

According to the playstore app, it was a A/B version.

fastboot.exe boot twrp.img did not work. Resulted on this.

TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

That's the error that appeared, so reading guides, since it was A/B device, it shouldnt let flash the stock recovery... To my surprise it did flash but phone remained on Fastboot screen boot loop.

To fix this... flashed fastboot xiaomi.eu version for DITING (12T Pro) and then it let me enter to recovery (TWRP).

Then had to format data so SSD would appear, transfered ROM and flashed ROM.
I think you have used the wrong twrp… rec instead of boot so the error occurs… TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

Can somebody reupload Poco F3 13.0.9 from sourceforge to androidfilehost? I have a big problems with download speed with sourceforge. Nothing helps (even vpn, so i think its sourceforge server problem).

Can somebody reupload Poco F3 13.0.9 from sourceforge to androidfilehost? I have a big problems with download speed with sourceforge. Nothing helps (even vpn, so i think its sourceforge server problem).
You have to wait or try again later...

Hi i am on the Last Weekly Rom and i have very very strange Battery Problems. Over Night i lose almost 20% Battery...... Should i go to the Stable one? And is it Possible if i do so, i make a Backup from My Beta Rom via Xiaomi and then when i Install the Stable i do Recover from Backup when i Data Format it?! Help PLS. Or is there an App which helps me to find my Battery Problem?

unable to install zip file 'xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V13.0.7.0.SKDMIXM_v13-12'
anyone encountered this error?

ps
was able to flash 13.6 on my 11Tpro, i think zip file is damaged.

Last edited:
Hi all, i'm on Diting (12T Pro). Trying to flash TWRP on the device, no matter what is doesn't boot to the recovery. already tried exatly like everything in this thread [HowTo] Install Recovery image | Xiaomi European Community | MIUI ROM Since 2010

Tried: fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe rec twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe boot twrp.img (has error: remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

Tested on twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-diting-skkk and twrp-3.6.2_A12-diting-skkk.img

Really need help, want to update to the newest version available 13.0.10

Right now i’m on Xiaomi.eu 13.0.7 (flashed throught fastboot).

Thanks for any help

What is your fastboot.exe version? When did you update your fastboot last time? I suspect that it's old for your phone.
Thank you for your quick reply.
But i finally got throught the issue.
All the fastboot.exe, drivers are up to date BTW.
After 4 hours of testing and many tries. i saw that a user from this forum had the same issue.

just like i mentioned, i stoped to the point of using the old fastboot version (13.0.7).
I went ahead i tried to go to the phone recovery, so pressed volume + and power and to my surprise the TWRP booted, in this case the last one i've tried (version 3.6.2). So i update TWRP (img update) to the 3.7.0 and flashed miui 13.0.10.
It's been already 10 years of flashing TWRP and i never had this kind of trouble just for installing TWRP :emoji_smile:

Thanks again

Reactions: crok.bic
Hi all, i'm on Diting (12T Pro). Trying to flash TWRP on the device, no matter what is doesn't boot to the recovery. already tried exatly like everything in this thread [HowTo] Install Recovery image | Xiaomi European Community | MIUI ROM Since 2010

Tried: fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe rec twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe boot twrp.img (has error: remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

Tested on twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-diting-skkk and twrp-3.6.2_A12-diting-skkk.img

Really need help, want to update to the newest version available 13.0.10

Right now i’m on Xiaomi.eu 13.0.7 (flashed throught fastboot).

Thanks for any help

Download the platform tools file. Put the twrp img file into it. Type cmd command in folder directory. When cmd opens,
type: fastboot devices
When the code appears, the computer recognized your device. Then
type: fastboot boot twrp.img
Everything is ready now. On the twrp screen, come to the install section. Transfer the twrp file from the computer to the phone. Find the twrp img file from Data in the Install section. Flash it with the Install recovery ramdisk option. And restart twrp.

Reactions: Imtuga
They update together with the ROM update.
This is because the app is edited by the developers and they add translations to it.
I checked the updated version of the security application from apkmirror. I saw my device was too far behind

Xiaomi.eu uses the versions it deems appropriate. If it doesn't suit you, you can use the official SW or forcibly update the system application, but then don't ask for help here because you have broken your device. ;)

Xiaomi.eu uses the versions it deems appropriate. If it doesn't suit you, you can use the official SW or forcibly update the system application, but then don't ask for help here because you have broken your device. ;)
I updated it manually and as you said there is a translation problem