MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Yes, I understand what you mean, but I've done it 5-6 times so far and I haven't encountered any problems. I think I'm doing this because it makes more sense to flash a rom on an empty system. But I'll take what you said into consideration.
It is unnecessary to do "Format Data" twice.
If you "Format Data" before installing the ROM, a lot of new devices in TWRP will have a problem accessing (visibility) the storage. And reboot recovery doesn't help either. Therefore, the procedure I described is simpler and the result is the same.

Try this instruction, just install and want to reset but install fails. I don't understand it. Am in the field for many years and flash surely 50+ devices.

Attachments

• 58204CBF-0B5B-40F3-A76C-CB927318D04B.jpeg
    58204CBF-0B5B-40F3-A76C-CB927318D04B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 109
TWRP update shows ERROR: 1 / can not mount system ...
- Solution:
-> while you are in TWRP reboot your device in recovery mode
-> try to install the rom again
-> if it will fail, reboot in recovery again
"reboot recovery" means to restart TWRP Recovery from TWRP "Restart - Recovery"
-> sometimes you need more then one try (Repeat the process until the installation succeeds.)

Oh didn't see that before. Thank you it works after 2 reboots to recovery. After install i reset and now it only boots to twrp. I do reboot system and show white MI logo then goes to twrp? Twrp show internal (0 mb)

Did you do "Format Data" after installing the ROM? You should not have done any wipe/reset.

Attachments

• Format_Data.png
    Format_Data.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: katerpanne
Yes like in the screenshots and as you said before.
Im coming from standard miui 13.0.11.

Install xiaomi.eu and format data.

No wipe, just "Format Data" after installing the ROM.

1- reboot your device into system
2 - go to TWRP again (the storage will be visible)
3 - copy the ROM to your phone
4 - install ROM
5 - Perform "Format Data"
6 - reboot into the system.

Did so and boot always to twrp.

How to fix all this?

Should i do change file system to ext and back f2 with the goal to mount and put xiaomi.eu.

I can't see your hands. You are doing something wrong.
Install fastboot ROM and then update to recovery ROM.

Thats the point. My self don't understand whats the problem. Its easy as that. Boot twrp, flash twrp, flash eu rom, reset and reboot. Bootloop in twrp.

How you mean fastboot rom and then recovery?
For the 12S Ultra is 13.0.9 the latest fastboot rom. I have to do this and then dowload 13.0.11 and install from twrp?

I think the storage or partition is damage?!
after reset i had twrp bootloop so i flash bat stock rom except storage. All data is there, nothing is delete wtf

Last edited:
Just got my Xiaomi 12 and installed 13.0.41.0. Noticed there is no longer "quick snap mode" menu in camera settings. Has the feature been removed from a certain version? on my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G v13.0.12, the feature is still there.

Just got my Xiaomi 12 and installed 13.0.41.0. Noticed there is no longer "quick snap mode" menu in camera settings. Has the feature been removed from a certain version? on my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G v13.0.12, the feature is still there.
It's a hardware-specific feature. Some devices don't have it, Xiaomi 12 is one of them.

Whe u have rooted, just install Leica mod in magisk
Then u have this feature back

I do factory reset and format data before flashing. I am doing format data after flashing.
If you did Factory reset before installing, then you deleted the downloaded ROM zip file.
You would need to sideload or copy the ROM zip file again by use of MTP

That's the reason why the advice is to do Format Data AFTER installing the ROM from TWRP

And there is no need or point to Factory reset first and later Format Data because Format Data will also wipe everything that you had on /data and Internal storage, just like Factory reset will do - so why would you wipe the same twice?!

But it is important to do Format Data since it is stronger than Factory reset or WIPE Data (just Factory reset or WIPE Data would not be enough)

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a problem with my Mi11Lite 4G (courbet).
My previous ROM version was V13.0.9.0, and I had OrangeFox recovery. I tried to update to latest version (V13.0.10.0) via Update app (Choose update package…).
After update I can't boot into system anymore. It boots into TWRP instead.
What should i do?

Hello,
My previous ROM version was V13.0.9.0, and I had OrangeFox recovery. I tried to update to latest version (V13.0.10.0) via Update app (Choose update package…).
What should i do?

Download the recovery zip file of the update and put it on your phone. Flash rom from twrp and then format data

Hello,
What should i do?

Download the recovery zip file of the update and put it on your phone. Flash rom from twrp and then format data

Thank you.
What do you mean by recovery zip?
With "format data" i will probably loose my data?
Is there any chance to recover phone without loosing data? (TWRP backup)