MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Thank you.
What do you mean by recovery zip?
With "format data" i will probably loose my data?
Is there any chance to recover phone without loosing data? (TWRP backup)
Dude tell me which rom you want to switch from. So I mean which rom does version 13.0.9 belong to and which version does 13.0.10 belong to?

Thank you.
What do you mean by recovery zip?
With "format data" i will probably loose my data?
Is there any chance to recover phone without loosing data? (TWRP backup)

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

Hey, can i flash xiaomi.eu rom based on Android 12 on my veuxg device if I'm running pixel experience 13 currently? Any problems with anti rollback?

In all likelihood, your data will be deleted, but in twrp mode, the computer should be able to see the phone. You can back up your data. Zip file is the file you selected the update package. Find it in the data section and flash it. And then format data.
Dude tell me which rom you want to switch from. So I mean which rom does version 13.0.9 belong to and which version does 13.0.10 belong to?

Sweep to factory reset and reboot your system. Only your app data and settings will be deleted
Thanks.
Can I after factory reset, restore my data partition (from backup) in twrp? It will work?
Sorry for being impatient, but I really want to find a way to recover my phone without losing any data (including app data).

Thanks.
Can I after factory reset, restore my data partition (from backup) in twrp? It will work?
Sorry for being impatient, but I really want to find a way to recover my phone without losing any data (including app data).
I don't know what you have backed up in twrp, but the phone won't boot, probably due to a faulty component. Do a factory reset from twrp, only your apps and settings will be deleted. The files in the data are not deleted

Can somebody reupload Poco F3 13.0.9 from sourceforge to androidfilehost? I have a big problems with download speed with sourceforge. Nothing helps (even vpn, so i think its sourceforge server problem).
Hit button "Have problem with downloading" and change server. Choose best for you. Good luck

Man, what an act. Would say that you take it up in the OG post. Because if you want to the current recovery ROM (first time) it doesn't work. Stock to recovery .eu don't work. It must be really unfortunately cumbersome the last fastboot zip then flash TWRP on it and there you go with recovery xiaomi.eu ROM

Thanks to the people for answer and specially @gogocar62 for the support, I was on the verge of giving up. Never had anything so mysterious ‍

Attachments

• A96CA1F4-E062-4016-99D4-970E15B13EF9.jpeg
    A96CA1F4-E062-4016-99D4-970E15B13EF9.jpeg
    582.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Just two module
Have you tried to re-enable Developer options?
Have you tried with Disable Flag_Secure disabled

Btw, I rather use CustoMIUIzer, Secure screenshots is just one of many tweaks

Attachments

• IMG_20221205_224051.jpg
    IMG_20221205_224051.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20221205_224130.jpg
    IMG_20221205_224130.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: Abbashady
Have you tried to re-enable Developer options?
Have you tried with Disable Flag_Secure disabled

Btw, I rather use CustoMIUIzer, Secure screenshots is just one of many tweaks
No, it's not about it. I guess it happens sometimes, not always. No problem, I can live with that. Maybe the cleanup jobs in the security app are causing this.
Thank you for your suggestion. i will try it.

I don't want to make a long post or disturb the devs, the only doubt I have for the devs is whether the first miui 14 rom for 12s ultra will be recovery or fastboot? Thanks a lot for the excellent work.

Hey all. Got a system update notification saying 13.0.6 is available (currently on 13.0.2) - Redmi Note 9T (lime).
If I click download (system settings), nothing happens - so I guess I'll have to update using recovery?
If I use recovery with the new ROM, will I need to format my data, or will it safely update?

No, no formatting is required to upgrade the same rom.
Hey all. Got a system update notification saying 13.0.6 is available (currently on 13.0.2) - Redmi Note 9T (lime).
If I click download (system settings), nothing happens - so I guess I'll have to update using recovery?
If I use recovery with the new ROM, will I need to format my data, or will it safely update?
It is complete nonsense that the update is not downloaded from the system settings. Check the network settings. And restart the phone

Hello guys I'm using mi10t and on miui 13.0.6
And I just downloaded 13.0.7 but can't find it after opening TWRP I only find the old rom and also I find many folders that don't exist on my file manager and the folders in file manager don't exist in TWRP manager

Hello guys I'm using mi10t and on miui 13.0.6
And I just downloaded 13.0.7 but can't find it after opening TWRP I only find the old rom and also I find many folders that don't exist on my file manager and the folders in file manager don't exist in TWRP manager
Does version 13.0.7 show up when you reboot the system? If it appears, you need to come back to twrp and format data. There is probably encryption in the data section. All your data will be deleted

Does version 13.0.7 show up when you reboot the system? If it appears, you need to come back to twrp and format data. There is probably encryption in the data section. All your data will be deleted
You mean 13.0.7 show up in the device folders ?
And if I have to do format how can I backup my apps with data and what should I do to prevent this to happen again and thanks for answering my question

You mean 13.0.7 show up in the device folders ?
And if I have to do format how can I backup my apps with data and what should I do to prevent this to happen again and thanks for answering my question
Can you reboot the system? Or is it stuck in twrp mode?