MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I have a problem with my update! i'm using xiaomi eu 13 stable, I try to update to 13.0.9.0 but twrp show me “Unable to mount storage” and the data is 0mb. My firts flash was in fastboot and now i'm triying to install the update in recovery mode. Maybe it is the problem? anyone knows any solution. Thanks for all of you, this forum is awesome!

Make sure you have the correct twrp version installed. Download twrp from another source. skk looks safe
I have a problem with my update! i'm using xiaomi eu 13 stable, I try to update to 13.0.9.0 but twrp show me “Unable to mount storage” and the data is 0mb. My firts flash was in fastboot and now i'm triying to install the update in recovery mode. Maybe it is the problem? anyone knows any solution. Thanks for all of you, this forum is awesome!

It Worked! Thank You

I searched on YT and I installed a OrangeFOX, Currently Installing ROM
Here is the guide from XDA

and ultimately, scroll here to Lisa folder, download OFox and unzip to obtain img file:

Are you using the guide:

and the TWRP from SKK - official TWRP does not support A12

Btw, if your phone is Lisa, see the post above and use its Orange Fox

Also, when you boot to custom recovery you must enter your Android unlock pin - without, custom recovery cannot decrypt and won't properly read the Storage

Reactions: katerpanne
Are you using the guide:

and the TWRP from SKK - official TWRP does not support A12

Btw, if your phone is Lisa, see the post above and use its Orange Fox

Also, when you boot to custom recovery you must enter your Android unlock pin - without, custom recovery cannot decrypt and won't properly read the Storage
my phone is allioth (POCO F3), i tried whitout PIN, i tried twrp 3.6.1 and 3.7.0 , though twrp don't ask me for the PIN , when i put the PIN on twrp for "decrypt data" i got a error , maybe can I apply this update on fasboot mode? like a firts installation of ROM?

i need help, idont know how to install it.
i download file 'xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.10.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12.zip',
but i can't find the file 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat'
it is not exist in zip

dude find twrp 3.7.0 skk version and install it
my phone is allioth (POCO F3), i tried whitout PIN, i tried twrp 3.6.1 and 3.7.0 , though twrp don't ask me for the PIN , when i put the PIN on twrp for "decrypt data" i got a error , maybe can I apply this update on fasboot mode? like a firts installation of ROM?

i need help, idont know how to install it.
i download file 'xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.10.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12.zip',
but i can't find the file 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat'
it is not exist in zip
Bat file is only available in fastboot roms. I think it's the recovery rom you want to install. You need to install with twrp

Why I can not open this app, or similar to that, cash em app, this is app flame... I got this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-14-21-41-53-405_online.appflame.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-14-21-41-53-405_online.appflame.app.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 120
Good friend, I don't know what to do anymore or in which forum I have looked, I tell my problem if I dare to solve it here, 1st I am afraid to touch my xiaomi Mi10 Ultra bought at https://tradingshenzhen.
I ordered it with the eu version. multi, the problem was that when updating to version 13.0.6.0, when it restarted it stayed in Mi and it restarts continuously, it seems that the problem is in the TWRP which is LR.TEAM 3.4.2b-0623, I don't know which one to put or where to look for it,
1° I would appreciate if you can send me a link of which to put, that goes well.
2nd if I can do it from the same TWRP that I have installed.
I've been talking to a technician in my city and they don't know anything about twrp, they don't even dare to update it,
3° which rom do you advise me to put in case I have to take it to the technician it is for Spain thank you very much in advance

Any reason that the latest firmware for X12 is fastboot rather than recovery? Since recovery rom has been supported by skkk twrp for sometime now.

xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip

C'è qualche motivo per cui l'ultimo firmware per X12 è fastboot anziché recovery? Dal momento che la recovery rom è stata supportata da skkk twrp da qualche tempo.

xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip
android 13

Oh Android 13..I thought you meant MIUI 13. My apologize. I reacted without first thinking!! ;-)
I can't seem to find any release notes that says V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM is based on Android 13. Changelog just shows General optimaization, fixes and latest translation updates. Therefore, I would assume its still based on Android 12.

I got no TWRP now aswell on my munch. I think the devs are aware of it. Apart from that everything is working fine on my device. Thanks to the devs. Which TWRP Version did you flash @FlexWheeler ? The official one from twrp or the one from skkk ?

Update: Just for information purposes, you can boot and flash the official twrp permanently. It works.
how can I boot and flash the official twrp permanently?