MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Months ago, I had updated from 13.0.5 to 13.0.6 via TWRP flashing method. We were using fastboot way before that but they changed it to recovery way. And now we have an update to 13.0.7

Anyway, I changed nothing since that day but today when I try to open TWRP, it half-reboots itself at blue-grey teamwin opening logo in loop. So I can't access inside. What should I do? Except this, the phone works normally.

Mi 10T Pro (apollopro, HMK30SUltra)
MIUI by xiaomi.eu 13.0.6 Stable
Download version 3.7.0 with computer. It will work smoothly

Reactions: Tragically
google play services consumes a lot of battery, so I have to charge it frequently, how can I solve this problem?
Device: xiaomi 12x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-20-16-59-35-614_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-16-59-35-614_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 105
I received an update notification available on my Redmi K30 through the Update App. But when I click download update I always get the following message: "All mirrors are offline. Please try again later..."

Is anyone else facing the same problem?

I'm on V12.5.7.0, and the available (that I can't download) version is V13.0.5.0.
Not really a problem, you need a TWRP compatible with Android 12, and then do a manual install.

Not really a problem, you need a TWRP compatible with Android 12, and then do a manual install.
Thank you so much for your reply, my friend.

But can I install the rom through TWRP even if the table on the first page says that my device's rom is FASTBOOT?

Hi there,
sorry if the question has been answered already. phone (mi 10 pro) got bricked after a travel in southamerica and trying torecover it.
twrp is installed, when i try to install the rom 13.0.6.0 (recovery one) it works ok but when i reboot i am looped into twrp again, any tips ?

What is important is what the name of the ROM says. The table is not always up to date.
If the ROM name has the word "fastboot" you cannot install it in TWRP.
I've just checked and the rom name says fastboot: "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmk305g_v13.0.5.0.sgicnxm_v13-12-fastboot.zip.

Now I'm wondering why I got the update notification through the App if this is a fastboot rom.

Look:

Attachments

• de6ebb39-771d-4c28-add2-f37dc18652b9.jpg
    de6ebb39-771d-4c28-add2-f37dc18652b9.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
I've just checked and the rom name says fastboot: "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmk305g_v13.0.5.0.sgicnxm_v13-12-fastboot.zip.

Now I'm wondering why I got the update notification through the App if this is a fastboot rom.
If you do not get notification, how would you know that there is an updated ROM for your device?!
Or anybody else

Since this thread is for various devices and Stable versions are not released at once but for one by one device, there would be no post here - only if some other user with the same device writes about

Excuse me, My cell phone is Mi12Pro.
I don't want to use Android13. So I Install TWRP For Android12(twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A13-zeus-skkk).
When <fastboot flash recovery twrp.img>, it's OKAY.
But, when<fastboot boot twrp.img>, Error message~
FAILED (remoat: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image:Bad Buffer Size')
fastboot : error : Command failed>

I don't want to use Android13. So I Install TWRP For Android12(twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A13-zeus-skkk).
Dude unplug the cable and reboot the phone in fastboot mode. And try again. You may need to do this a few times.
Type: fastboot devices
Then type: fastboot boot twrp.img

I know this probably won't get me anywhere but can you guys please switch from the Chinese ROM base to the global ROM base for lisa? The Mi 11 LE barely gets any updates, it's been almost 5 months since the last update.

I know this probably won't get me anywhere but can you guys please switch from the Chinese ROM base to the global ROM base for lisa? The Mi 11 LE barely gets any updates, it's been almost 5 months since the last update.
Dude you can switch to EEA rom. Relatively more up-to-date

Last edited by a moderator:
you have used the wrong twrp

BOOT / REC TWRP for some devices
For some devices there are different TWRPs available
1.) BOOT-TWRP -> fastboot boot twrp - boot TWRP only
2.) REC-TWRP -> fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img - install TWRP permanent
3.) BOOT-REC-TWRP -> you can use both fastboot commands -> see 1.) & 2.)

Hello currently I am using the 12pro and I got trwp on it. Sadly I cant install the rom.
For the installation I used the rom with this name: xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.41.0.SLBCNXM_v13-12.zip , should be ne newest none fastboot version.
Sadly if I try to intall it in the trwp it instantly says there is an error. It just says error during installation of file name. Thats it mabey someone can help me. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello currently I am using the 12pro and I got trwp on it. Sadly I cant install the rom.
For the installation I used the rom with this name: xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.41.0.SLBCNXM_v13-12.zip , should be ne newest none fastboot version.
Sadly if I try to intall it in the trwp it instantly says there is an error. It just says error during installation of file name. Thats it mabey someone can help me. Thanks in advance for your help.
Dude send a picture of the error. let me help you

Does the zip file open correctly (in file manager like MiXPlorer)

Btw, instead of taking photos by other device, you can easily make screenshots in TWRP by pressing together Power + Volume Down (Pow and Vol-)
Didnt know I can do Screenshots in there. I can open the file with WinRAR and 7zip have to test it tomorrow with your file manager. It is weird that it doesnt work since it is from the website. Will post a update after I wake up tomorrow.

Didnt know I can do Screenshots in there. I can open the file with WinRAR and 7zip have to test it tomorrow with your file manager. It is weird that it doesnt work since it is from the website. Will post a update after I wake up tomorrow.
There is newer fastboot rom for 12 pro. Why don't you download it?